Paris

The banana milk hunt

When we arrived at the airport, there was a sea of fans. Luckily we had security guarding us. We recived many gifts from the fans. Some of the gifts were: a stuffed bunny, many drawings, a life size bear, $25 gift card to boba,rings,hats,and many more.

The best gifts were: $100 gift card to ' Banana Milk Land' , my stuffed bunny, a hello kitty mustache backpack, and stckers. The greatestt part ws the couple clothing we reciebed. We got : shirts, pants, jackets,shoes,backpacks,rings,jackets,swimsuits,and hats. We got so much clothing thats all we wore for the week.

Finally, we got to the car and drove to the resort. I ahd fallen asleep on Taemin's shoulder, and we hapened to be holding hands. When we got there Taemin didn't want to wake me up, so he had the drver take our stuff and he bridal carried me to pur suite.

' We're here. Lets go take a walk down the street to Boba.' Taemin happily said. The outfit we put on was from one of the fans. It included: blue couple backpacks, pink Minnie and Mickey mouse shirts, yellow shorts,  red allstars, and silver couple rinngs (wedding rings).

When we were walking down the street people were staring at us and awwing. We didn't have sunglasses on, so people knew who we were. At Boba we were given the couple/celebrity treatment. We got free bubble tea and cookies.

To say thank you to the workers we took pictures and gave autographs. We asked why we got this treatment, they said we were the first celebrities in their store and they panicked. We thanked all the workers again then went gift shopping. the gifts included: a chicken keychain for Onew, a pino keychain for Jonghyun, a water ski keychain for Key, a soccer keychain for Minho.

I want to suprize Taemin with a gift when we get home so I got him couple banana milk bottle keychains. Taemin wanted to surprize me with a gift when we get home, he got for me a shopping bag keychain since I like shopping.