The honeymoon

The banana milk hunt

For our honeymoon, we decided to go to Paris for a week. When we got to the airport, all the SHINee members and Tiffany were there to watch us go. ( Tiffany is a member of my kpop band and is a best friend to Sunny). All our stuff was checked in, therefore all that was left  was to get on the plane. The plane happened to be private.We are the only passengers, except for the attendants and the pilots.

" Bye. We will miss you. We will take lots of pictures and get souvenirs," Taemin and I said as we borded the plane. We didn't stop holding hands untill we got off the plane. When we sat down, Taemin held my hand tighter.

" Want to share headphones/ I have alot of good music we can listen to." Taemin curiousley asked. 

" Sure. I would love to share headphones with my husband." I happily said. The first song that came on was " Stand By Me". Both Taemin and I started singing to each other. The flight attendants looked at us and awwed.

The next song that came on was " I'll back off so you can live". It happened to be one of my songs ,therefore Taemin had me sing it for him. I took one look at Taemin and thought,' We really are a good couple. Ican't believe  I fell in love with someone like him. "

' Oppa, Please never leave me nomatter what I do. Saranghaeyo. Iwill never stop loving you." 

" I will never leave you. You have to promise me that you will never leave me no matter what I do. Saranghaeyo. Stand by me. I will make you smile forever. I will always stand by your side. I will never keep secrets if you don't. You are the air that I breath. You are the jelly to my peanut butter. You are the candy to my cane. You are my everything. I truely love you, and I hope you understand that. " Taemin lovingly said. Right after he said that I started crying. 

" I understand your heart now Taemin. Let's take pictures to show that we are ok." One of the pictures taken was us sleeping. Another was of our hands holding each others.