Jeju island

The banana milk hunt

While on the plane, Taemin and I won't let go of eachothers hand. I end up asleep with my head in Taemin's shoulder, and his head leaning on mine. By the time we wake up, We are in Jeju island.The scenery was so beautiful, it took our breaths away. We go for a short drive and of course I fall asleep.

" It must be jetlag. Then I guess I'll let my little bunny sleep.' Taemin said. When we arrived, Taemin didn't wake me up. He askex  a worker to take our stuff and he carried me bridal style.  

 Taemin woke me up saying,"Bunny . Bunny wake up it's time for lunch. Let's go have lunch on the beach, then go swimming. Ok?' 

'Ok ' I said. At lunch everyone was staring at us and calling us the " honeymoon couple" . We aren't married yet ,so if felt a little wierd to us. When we went swimming, Taemin held my hand and went into the deeper parts of the ocean. For some reason, Taemin was acting like I couldn't swim. Before we knew it, we had to go home. We were sad to leave, but happy to go home. When we got to the airport, nobody was there to greet us. After an hour, we finally found your car. 

" Do you miss being alone together without distractions?" Taemin asked

" No . We will always have each other, and we can go on dates to get away." I happily said. When we walked in the house, the lights were off and nobody was there.

 All of the sudden the lights go on and  everyone shouts," SURPRISE. We missed you.' 

" That was the best party ever. They even got us banana milk. Let's share some." Taemin excitedly said. The next thing  I know, Taemin and I are sharing a bottle of banana milk.