The party

The banana milk hunt

Today is Taemin's birthday and I decided to throw him a party. Taemin loves karaoke. To make this the best day ever, I rent a karaoke room. We get all of the snacks and drinks ready when Key realizes that we forgot to buy banana milk ( Taemin's favorite drink). 

" No worries. Jonghyun and I will go out and buy  some milk for Taemin.There is a near by store that sells his favorite brand of banana milk.We will be back in about 10 minutes."

Jonghyun and I decide to take my car. We stop at the first store, meanwhile Key calls saying,"Noona( even though Key is way older me) Taemin is trying to find you and the rest of us. Otokajo? He is on this way to the manager's office. They said He is really mad because He is all alone on his birthday.

" Jonghyun asks Key," Didn't We give Taemin some fun birthday activities to do while We run the arrons? Also Onew was supposed to stay with him, Is Onew with Taemin still by any chance?"  

Key upsettingly replied," No Onew Hyung is with us. He sitting  eating his lunch.'

I come in anf say," Let me guess, Onew oppa eating chicken for the 3rd time today? If his, Tell him I said go find Taemin right away and keep him company, and nowhere near this karaoke room. Got it?' 

Key and Minho say," Got We are sending Onew hyung right now. Bye see you when you get back."

After going to 3 stores, We finally decide to give up and go back to the room and ask Minho, and Key for help. I call Onew oppa and find out that they are at the SHINee dorm. I rush over there to find Onew oppa and my husband Taemin running aroung in a chicken suit and a cow suit.

I burst into laughter and I tell Onew ," Oppa, you can go I'll stay with Taemin.'

I text Key saying," Jonghyun and  I went to 3 stores and didn't find banana milk. Since the room is finished, I need you, Minho, and Onew to go out and search for banana milk, while I keep Taemin company.Thanks Key for all your help. See you in about 3 hours.'