epilogue.

Pandora

 SPEED - NEVER SAY GOODBYE or PINK - IN' PERFECT


Two years passed, and life for Minyoung was becoming better than before. Her relationship between Jaesun was different. The two shared their feelings towards each other more, and became the siblings that they were before with Hyunchan. Whenever anyone of them got into a fight, they would end up apologizing and starting all over again. Her relationship with her parents was different. They were like ordinary parents who supported their child no matter what. But they did regret that they weren't there for half of Minyoung's life. Now she was out living by herself, with a job, a car, and continuing her studies in college, same for Jaesun.

As for Hyunchan, he stayed back at his parents house, promised to keep his grades up as long as their parents wouldn't put too much pressure on him like they did before. He had more leisure time and went through high school as a normal student, going to PC rooms late at night, playing video games until midnight. But he knew that he was the only sibling left that only had a couple of years left until he was able to enter his adulthood, he didn't want his parents to be sad like they were when Minyoung and Jaesun moved away, so he promised to stay with them until he was able to find a family of his own.

Back at Eastern high, the school went back to it's elite class, but the memory of the day the worst school body president took over scarred the school forever. Center high was the school that got the most attention now. The school was remodeled, and the teaching system changed from in between strict and fun. Because of the past students teamwork, they had finally gotten their good reputation back.

Hyerin, Sumin, and Yura stayed together, moving to the States to continue their studies, but continued their friendship with Minyoung. The three girls had changed the way they were from the past. Today, they were different. Hyerin changed her attitude and her original personality in primary school came back. She was no longer a snobby that walked around, bullying people anymore. She turned from all that to a sweet and mature woman. Yura and Sumin moved to New York, and for once in their life, they stopped fighting as twins. Yura studied music at Juliard School of Music, while Sumin started to study fashion designing. Even though the two had gained different interests and talents, the two were still close.

Jaesun moved on with his life by moving out of the family house and into an apartment close to Minyoung's. He found a temporary job as an employee at a close by convenience store, while he studied to be a doctor in college. He continued to visit their parents on the weekends, taking the whole family out for a nice meal. His relationship with Minyoung became stronger, he became overprotective of her like every little sister wanted in an elder brother. He continued to regret making the sibling relationship into something that no one wanted, but he was glad that everything turned back to normal.

Minyoung was the only person who followed her dream. To have a normal, but imperfect life. At last, she was able to live a normal life. She began to make friends, smiled more often and shared laughs with others. She was one of the kind of friends that was motivational. She helped her friends who were having a hard time with their lives like she was. She worked at a cafe close to the campus, while continuing her studies. She wasn't like her friends or Jaesun, wanting to study for their career. She was already accomplishing her dreams without any of that, she even started volunteering at the hospital, taking care of children and the elders. Her friends had set her up on hundreds of blind dates, but no one seemed to be the person she wanted to be with. Minyoung just told them that she can save her love life for later, and continue to focus on her future. People around her began to look up to her, saying that she inspired them, all because of one quote: 'Imperfect is perfect.' Unlike in the past, people wanted to get to know her more, understand her life, and just follow Minyoung. But, still being the kind of girl she was before, she encouraged others to be themselves.


MINYOUNG'S POV

I sighed as I sat in class, listening to the teacher discussing about the new assignment of the night. "...so you will need to just write about one thing. What changed you as a teenager as you started coming closer to being an adult. You can write about what inspired you to change, who inspired you to change, or it could have been just a sudden change. Whatever it is, write it. If nothing has happened to you, explain what and why. This essay will need to be more than a thousand words, Times New Roman and twelve point font, and it's due tomorrow, start of class," the teacher said. The bell rang and the students started gathering their books and laptop together. "Try to make it interesting! Think of the reader as a young student who is going through a tough time in school and try to inspire them! Those of you who want to present it tomorrow, make sure that your essay is interesting!" the teacher shouted as the students waddled out of the class.

I exhaled as I closed my laptop, putting it into my case and gathered my books. My friend, Sori sighed as put her books into her bag. "How are we going to write a thousand worded essay on how we changed in our teen lives by tomorrow?" she asked. "I barely changed at all!" she said, obviously she hadn't listened to anything to what the teacher had said.
I let out a chuckle as I pushed my chair in and walked down the aisle. "So you didn't fight with your family members?" I asked.
"Well..." she said as she took a deep thought. "My father and I did fight because I got my first B on a test, and it went on for two years..."
"Have you ever realized how you felt?" I asked.
Sori sighed, "The only thing I felt was being pressured a lot," she said with a pout as we walked out on campus. "But then when high school almost ended for me, I thought about everything that my dad has done for me."

"When you were thinking about your dad, did you realize why your father has been pressuring you?" I questioned.
"Uhm... I found out that he didn't want me to be like my drug addict, sister. Because of that, I started trying harder, but I still had leisure time on my own," she explained. "Why are you asking me all these questions?"
"Because now you have something to write about," I said, grinning.
Sori clasped her hands together and gasped. "Omg, Minyoung. How'd- What- You're just amazing!" she said, hugging me tightly.
I laughed as I looked at the ground. "Because I realized why my parents were pressuring me," I explained in a soft voice.

"Did you and your family make up?" she asked, interested.
I smiled, "Yes, we did. My whole family understood all of what was going on with our lives, and we just set the past aside, and moved on with our futures."
"Speaking of futures..." Sori began to say.
I gasped. "Oh no. You will not set me up on another blind date! I told you, I'll date when I find the right guy!"
"Oh come on! It's been two years since high school, and yet, you haven't been in a relationship!"
I gave her a smiled as I shook my head. "That's because I don't want to be heartbroken again. I'm still waiting for someone," I said as I looked at the sky.
"Alright, missy. While I'm out on a hot date, you're at home, studying 24/7. You will regret losing your chance to meet this guy I had in mind." She clicked her tongue. "Your loss," she said with a giggle.
"I don't think I'll regret it..."

I sighed as I stared at my laptop's screen. A glass of water sat beside my laptop. I reached over for the glass, and as I did, I found a bottle of blue pills waiting for me on the desk. Putting my water aside, I grabbed the bottle of pills, holding it up to my face as I exhaled. "Hello there, old friend. Did you miss me?" I let out a half laugh. "You know, because of you my life was about to be over a long time ago. Sorry, I don't think I'll take you ever again, like I promised three years ago." I smiled and set the pills into a safe place, and turned my attention back to my laptop.

My phone suddenly vibrated against my desk. I glanced over at my phone, finding Sori texting me. 'Hmm... I seem to be having trouble with my essay. Can you ask me more questions? Maybe it'll help me. :)' I laughed as I replied to her. 'Sorry. You're on your own now. I'll give you a hint though. Dreams. That will be one of your topics. So start writing now, missy!' I turned to my laptop again, and my finger started flying around on my keyboard, and the words on my document appeared in seconds.

'My teenage life was changed by something that very little people that might have experienced it. It's impossible to explain, but it's inspiring. It all started on the first day of my junior year in high school when I was assigned to have a "partner" in class.'

The teacher walked into the classroom as soon as the bell rang. "Alright class, I hope you have finished your essays. Is there anyone here that's willing to read their essays out loud for the class to hear?" All glances turned to me, and smiles were being flashed. I couldn't help, but chuckling, standing up with my and raised.
"I'd like to," I volunteered. The teacher smiled and nodded. I took my essay and walked down to the front of the classroom. I cleared my voice before talking, "I wrote about one thing that changed my teenage life. It's very rare and different for teenagers to find nowadays."

'My teenage life was changed by something that very little people that might have experienced it. It's impossible to explain, but it's inspiring. It all started on the first day of my junior year in high school when I was assigned to have a "partner" in class.

'At first, I was a student in high school who never took my eyes off of books, drink blue pills just to stay up all night and study. The pills took over my life, bringing me more stress than I had before. My parents pressured me into studying more, which was the reason that I started to experience this stress. Because of all this stress, my mind created this person that inspired/motivated me to change my life. Even though he wasn't real, he kept staying by my side, telling me that I shouldn't give up on my dream. But he also told me to focus on my future, forget the past. Without him, I would have just became crazy... I realized how immature I was with this situation. I left the family when I should have just stayed and talked things out with my family. But getting the chance to leave the house for a while, I was about to think about my life.

'Life is complicated, but it doesn't mean that people should give up. There are millions of chances in life that I never realized that I was able to reach. There's an infinite number of chances that everyone will get in life, there is no end to everyone's chances, if they don't give up. Giving up means that you're giving up on your life, you're showing the world that you are weak. No one is truly weak, they're just hiding their braveness underneath them. They're just hiding in a Pandora box, unable to show their true identity. They think that not making mistakes, everyone likes them, means that you're just perfect. But truth be told, making mistakes, people disliking you, and not being the person everyone expects you to be, is truly imperfect. Everyone is perfectly imperfect. In fact, perfect doesn't even have a real definition. Underneath all the perfect is imperfectness...'

I stopped reading my essay in the middle. "I'm sorry, but that's all I want to read," I told the teacher. I smiled and handed her my essay before I walked towards my seat.
Sori looked at me and pouted, "Unnie, sometimes I want to know what your life is like," she said.
I gave her a smile, "My life isn't really interesting. It's just like everyone else's if you think about it."

Since it was Friday, I decided to walk to my parents' home. I walked past Center high and paused for a moment, looking up at the remodeled school. I couldn't help, but let out a laugh as I remembered the first day I entered the school, the day when I thought Sehun came into my life, so much more. Shaking my head, I continued to walk on the other side of the street. As I stuffed my hands into my pockets while walking, I smiled at the thought when Sehun would always watch me walk home on the other side of the street. I didn't know why, but sometimes, I thought it was cute when he watched me. Sighing, I walked into the neighborhood. Passing by a house around a block, I found a girl and her brother arguing. I sighed and shook my head. As much as I wanted to help, I knew I couldn't get involved with other people's business, so I continued to walk down the street.

I stopped in front of my parents' house, and turned my head, staring at the house across mine. My eyes moved up to the second floor window, imagining Sehun looking out the window like he did when he first found out that I was his school partner. I looked at the house door, finding Sehun and his grandmother smiling as they played with their puppy like they seemed to have done a long time ago. I couldn't help, but have that feeling of the lump in my throat again. *Please, stop the waterworks. You've moved on, he's not real...*

I turned around and walked towards the door of my parents' house, looking at the ground. But suddenly, I fell backwards and my books flew from my hands. "Sorry." I tried to sit up as I heard a male's deep voice speak. I reached for my key chain, making sure the green origami that was attached to the key chain, was okay. A hand appeared in front of my eyes, offering to help me up. I took the hand and he pulled me up to my feet. I dusted my pants, looking down. I heard him let out a low chuckle. "It's... Nice to see you again." I paused and looked up, my eyes slightly rounded. "Do you not remember me?" he asked.
I stared at him. He seemed familiar, too familiar. "Who are you?" The boy gave me a warm grin that always made me melt inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...I'm Oh Sehun."


Is this an unexpected ending? o u o I hope you guys like the ending. I didn't want to write a cliché ending where the lead falls in love with the guy that loves her. LOL I promised you guys a happy ending, don't know if this is enough.
Have you guys listened to Speed's album? I'm obsessed with it, and Never Say Goodbye is like the perfect song to end this story. :D
You guys aren't mad right? I hope not. o n o But the Imperfect stuff and yata yata is getting annoying seriously. xD
Anyway. I hope you guys liked this story, and thank you to the 632 subbers for supporting! 
I'll see you guys at
A Different Cinderella Story! It's a romantic comedy, so I wanted to take a break from romantic tragic stuff. :D <3

don't comment if you don't like it mother fuqqers. o u o i know that you don't like it, but you don't need to tell me it. so fuq off this story. i didn't force you to like it, nor did i force you to read it.