chapter thirty one.

Pandora

 JEA - WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING


Sehun woke up, feeling the sun's light beaming against his skin. He held up a hand over his eyes, looking down, he found Minyoung still peacefully sleeping in his arms. A smile spreads across his face like the sun's light beaming everywhere as it got higher and higher into the sky. He her soft hair with his free hand. *I'm so glad that it's a Saturday.* She stirred in her sleep, burying her face into Sehun's chest. He lets out a soft chuckle as he watched Minyoung.

Minyoung's grip around Sehun tighten. Her ear was pressed against his chest. She could hear his heartbeat as she was asleep. It was soothing, not to mention his breathing. She felt a light tug on her hair, and the sun burning against her face. She mumbled and hide her face in Sehun's chest, making him let out a low chuckle. She didn't want to wake up. She wanted to stay where she was, and sleep. Boy, did she misses sleeping.

Sehun grinned. He loved that Minyoung was the first thing that he saw early in the morning, and as much as he wanted to continue to admire her sleep, he had to wake her up. "Minyoung," he said. Minyoung's eyebrows pinched together as she heard Sehun's y morning voice call her name. He poked her forehead, "Minyoung~" he repeated. Minyoung automatically slapped his arm.
"Shut up, you stupid alarm clock," she mumbled against his chest, thinking that he was an alarm clock.
Sehun chuckled, kissed her forehead. "Minyoung, wake up," he said again.
"No!" she shouted.

"Alrighty then," Sehun said, poking her sides, but he knew she wasn't a ticklish person. "Then I guess Sehun is just going to have to leave then."
"Bye," she mumbled.
"Bye," he replied, and kissed her cheek. He sighed as he tried to stand up, but Minyoung's made it around his waist, holding him back. 

"Don't leave me..." she mumbles as she rests her head on his broad shoulder. 
Sehun smiled, wrapping his arms around her. "I'll always be with you... Even now..." he whispers in her ear. "Only if you wake up and make me breakfast."
Minyoung turned her head, making the other side of her head rest against Sehun. "Make it yourself, lazy bum. Or go out and eat."
"But that requires leaving you," he continued to whisper.
Minyoung hugged him tighter, "Then I guess you're just going to starve..." she mumbled.
"Then I guess I'm leaving," he said and lets out a fake sigh.
"No!" she shouted in her sleep, "You're staying... You're never going to leave me..." she whispered and fell into another deep slumber.

Sehun looked at her, brushing her bangs away with his hand. He realized how close they were from night to day. It was the very first time the two had been so close for so long. The only time they stood next to each other, with no gap between them, was when Sehun stole a kiss from her. Come to think of it, it was their very first kiss anyway. The kisses on foreheads and cheeks were just, different, but had the same meaning. *I guess it would be fine to sleep for another hour or two...* He hugged her closer to him. *Maybe longer... I don't care.*

Ilsung sighed as he took a sip of his coffee as he focused on his textbook. His cat jumped onto the kitchen table, and curled itself, trying to get Ilsung's attention. Ilsung glanced up at his cat, and petted her, listened to her purr as he looked back to his textbook. He sighed as he took off his reading glasses, and grabbed the can of cat food. He picked up his cat's bowl and dumped its food into the bowl. His cat jumped onto the kitchen counter, and she instantly nibbled on her food.

Ilsung stepped over to his living room window and glanced at the city before him. Traffic everywhere, sun shining brightly, no clouds. A day where there should be no studying, thinking, or school of all. But Ilsung wasn't the kind to just take a break from studying. In fact, he was even thinking of going to school to study. But then, he realized the possibilities that would happen if he went to school. Girls might confess to him for the umpteenth time that week, the student council room would be filled with tension from all the studying, and he would only busy himself with school president work.

He sighed and sat down on his white L-shaped sofa, turning on the TV. His cat leaped into the sofa and snuggled against his side. Ilsung petted his selfish cat and looked out the window. His mind flickered towards Minyoung. Ever since he had talked to Minyoung about his real secrets. He didn't know why he did, and went against his promise, but he just had the urge to tell her, and she listened to his every single word, actually caring about him. But he couldn't help, but feel a tad jealous that Sehun was always around her, making sure that she stood in a distance away from Ilsung. Sehun was able to protect Minyoung, he had been there for her, and he had cared for her. For Ilsung, it was Minyoung who was his Sehun. She cared for him at points, she had been there for him even though she had other things to do than to be with him. Minyoung was the girl that made him smile. Minyoung was the girl who he was waiting for. If only she was like girls that would confess to him...

Minyoung and Sehun woke up an hour later at the same time. The sun's beam stung them awake. Minyoung sat up and rubbed her eyes like a child that had just come downstairs with a teddy bear, still half asleep. Sehun looked at her and sighed. That warm feeling now gone, now that she was awake, even though the sun burned his skin. Sehun sat up straightly, realizing his leg was still on the coffee table. He looked at Minyoung and smiled, "You know, you talk a lot in your sleep."
Minyoung looked up at Sehun, "Excuse me?"
"You were mumbling weird things like, 'Don't leave me!' and 'You're never going to leave me!'" he said with a chuckle. Minyoung blinked, but suddenly remembered a dream where she and Sehun were alone, and she thought he was going to leave her. "Now get up and make me some breakfast," he said, grinning.

"Breakfast?" she asked, blinking innocently. She suddenly remembered her dream about Sehun telling her to make him breakfast, and gasped. "It was real?" she asked him. Sehun nodded with a wide grin. She sighed and stood up, "Fine. After I change and stuff."
Sehun lets out a sigh. "Yeah, I think I need to, too. I think you drooled on my shirt somewhere," he said, looking on his black t-shirt. Minyoung shot a glare at him as she walked away and he laughed.

After a quick shower, and a few minutes to freshen up, Minyoung was out in the kitchen making breakfast, while Sehun was in the bathroom taking a shower. She hit two eggs against the pan with one hand and lets the yolk fall onto the burning pan and ooze around. She threw the shells into the trash bin, and put two four pieces of bread into her toaster and pulled the lever down. Minyoung turned her attention back to the fully cooked eggs and slid them onto the two plates. Sehun came out of the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel that Minyoung had given him. Seeing Minyoung cooking, he leaned against the counter and watched her with a smile. She took two strips of bacon and set it in the same pan, and turned away to let half of it cook. Grabbing another pan from its place, she put it on her stove and took out all the ingredients to make pancakes. She quickly put the ingredients together and poured the batter onto the hot pan. Turning back to the cooked bacon, she put them into the plates as well. Grabbing a few oranges, she quickly cuts each orange in half and squeezed them with a plain juicer. As she did, her hair got in her way, and she blew them away. She stopped for a moment and turned to the cooking pancake. Finding the first one all golden, she puts it on one of the plates, and blew her hair out of the way again.

Her hair suddenly disappeared from her view. She blinked and looked up, finding Sehun tying her hair with a hair tie that he found in her bathroom. He gave her a smile as he tied her hair up into a tiny pony tail considering her hair was cut short. "Do you need help?" he asked.
Minyoung looked down at the pancake, trying to hide her colored face. "U-uh... You can make the orange juice. Squeeze them with the juicer, and then get the strainer and put a cup under it and pour the juice over it..." she instructed him. Sehun smiled and hummed as he walked over to the oranges and did as she told.

Minyoung turned her attention back to her pancake and flipped it onto the other side. There was a ding and the toasts were finished. She grabbed the toast and puts them on a different plate, walking to the fridge, pulling out the butter and put it on the table. Her pancake was fully golden enough to put it on her plate. She poured the thick maple syrup into the pancakes and grabbed two forks. Sehun placed the cups of orange juice on the kitchen table, making sure his was next to Minyoung's. Minyoung brought the plates over, but Sehun ended up taking two of them, leaving her with a plate of toast in hand. Blinking, she turned around and took the forks, but Sehun came back and took them from her, too. Minyoung blinked again, putting the only plate she had on the table. Sehun pulled out Minyoung's chair and pushed it in as she sat down. Sehun sat down in the seat beside her with a wide smile.

He took a bite of his pancake and the sweet aroma filled his mouth. He turned and looked at Minyoung who was nibbling on her toast. "I like your cooking," Sehun said, as he leaned against her arm.
Minyoung looked at Sehun. "Really? It's okay to me, not delicious though," she said.
"It's perfect to me," Sehun said, and pecked her cheek. Minyoung blinked a few times and looked at Sehun who gave her a wide smile and returned to his breakfast.

After finishing their breakfast, Sehun quickly chugged his orange juice when he found Minyoung standing up and walked to the sink. She the faucet and started to wash the dishes. Sehun walked up to her with his plate and cup, taking the sponge from her, making her look at him, confused. "I'll help you," he said, grinning.
"You don't have to," Minyoung mumbled.
"But I want to," he said. Minyoung gave him a tiny smile and shook her head.

They both finished washing the dishes within minutes. Minyoung sighed as she stretched her arm back. Sehun looked at her and soften. He stood behind her and his hands were on her shoulders, he gently squeezed her shoulders and massaged them. Minyoung looked back at him and turned around, making him pout. "You should go rest," she said.
Sehun stubbornly shook his head. "I shouldn't be the one resting. It's the girl that wasted her morning to cook breakfast for me who should rest," he said.

Minyoung looked at him. "Don't you have practice today?" she asked.
Sehun looked at her, "Huh? Oh yeah... I guess I have to go in a few... By the way, I can't come for the next three months. Practice has gotten more strict," he said, sighing as he rubbed the back of his neck. Minyoung's face fell a tad. *Three months is long...* He gave Minyoung a happy smile, "But I'm not going to break my promise. I'll still be here if you need me. Just call, alright?" he said.

He turned to walk away, but turned back to Minyoung. He took her hand and pulled her close to him, cupped her face and looked deeply at her. Leaning forward, his lips brushed against hers as he spoke, "Take care of yourself okay?" he murmured. He pressed his lips against hers one last time before leaving for practice. He left and waved to her with a big grin, leaving her speechless. Minyoung's breathing became heavier, her heart started racing, and palms became clammy as her knees weaken. Her hand touched her beating chest, and she never blinked once. *What is this? Why...*


Took me 5 hours to write this. My friend distracted me. LOL
Sorry if the chapter seems a bit bipolar. I'm having a bipolar day. LOL