chapter twenty nine.

Pandora

 ERU - DON'T GET SICK FEAT. HYUNA
FOR A MORE ROMANTIC FEEL LISTEN TO DAVICHI - BECAUSE OF YOU INST.


Minyoung sighed as she packed up her books after the final bell rang. It had been a week since she had transferred to Eastern High. She sighed when she glanced at the clock. Everyone in her class had already left for after school classes, study hall, or gone home. She sat back down in her chair. For the whole week, she had been at study hall. She wasn't ignoring Sehun, he was ignoring her now. Minyoung glanced at the ground, and for once, she was starting to feel lonely. *He promised that he'd come back... But he hasn't...* She stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder, walking out of the classroom, slowly walking down the hallway.

"Minyoung!" She turned and found Kwangsun with a big smile on his face. "Aren't you going to stay for study hall?" he asked.
Minyoung shook her head. "I'm not feeling well tonight. I'll study at home," she said.
"Really? Then, you should wait for Ilsung hyung to come out. He's also leaving. He could walk you out. Hope you feel better," he said and patted Minyoung's head.

Minyoung sighed and walked away. She was in no mood to wait for anyone. She just wanted to go home, and study her stress out. As she walked towards the school staircase, she heard a girl's voice on the other side of the hallway. She turned and found Ilsung leaning against the wall, looking out the window, while a girl was timidly standing in front of him, as if she was confessing her love for him. Ilsung honestly didn't care about a single word she was saying. He was too focused on something else. Ilsung sighed and glanced the other way, finding Minyoung looking at them. She suddenly turned away and walked down the stairs. When the girl asked if he felt the same back, Ilsung looked at the girl with piercing eyes. "No," he said, and walked away without consideration. 

Minyoung sighed as she glanced at the ground. "May I ask where you're going?" Minyoung turned and found Ilsung behind her with his hands in his pockets. He walked towards her. "You usually stay for study hall, then go home late at night and get in some trouble," he said, jokingly, even though he wasn't trying to joke.
"I'm not feeling well..." Minyoung murmured.
Ilsung nodded. "Do you need me to walk you home?" he asked.
Minyoung shook her head. "I'm sure you have important things to do," she said and walked away before Ilsung could say anything else.

Pit-pat... Minyoung walked in a slow pace as she walked home, unaware that it was about to rain. Even if it was heavily raining, she wouldn't mind. She was feeling numb. She didn't know why, but for the whole week, she had the same feeling. The rain became heavier, and a roar of thunder came, but it didn't startle Minyoung. She didn't know what was going on. She didn't know what was going on with her mind either. Was she having feelings for Sehun that she didn't know about? It was a weird feeling. She now hated that he didn't come visit her as promised. But if he had a good reason, she'd understand.

Sehun sighed as he sat down on the bleachers. He was already drenched with sweat from basketball practice. Suho sat down beside him. "Don't you regret signing up for the Sports Festival?" he asked.
"Why do you ask?" Sehun questioned as he took a sip of water.
"Minyoung? Hello, don't you remember her?" Sehun glanced at Suho.

"Sehun..."
Sehun stopped walking and glanced at Minyoung. "Yeah?"
"Are you coming back tomorrow?" she asked him with her soft voice.
Sehun soften, and a gentle, kind smile appeared on his face. "Of course," he said and opened the door.

*Crap... I broke a promise...* "Does she even know that you're here?" Suho asked.
Sehun sighed and glanced at the ground. "No..." He abruptly stood up, grabbing his gym bag. He ran to the locker room and quickly changed.

He ran back out into the hallways after changing into his school uniform and headed for the school doors. When he stepped outside, he found that it was heavily raining. He started to panic. He wanted to get to Minyoung on time, so he ran back to the classroom and took his umbrella from his locker. Opening his umbrella, he rushed to Minyoung's place.

Her bottom half of her legs were getting splashed with the cool rain, her hair and uniform were drenched from the rain. She suddenly no longer felt the rain hit against her. Glancing up, she found a dark colored umbrella above her. She looked a bit down, finding Ilsung beside her, but he didn't look at her. "Again, I must go after you," he said with a sigh. "Don't think that I'm some stalker. I do this because I care."

"I do this because I care..." Sehun said. Minyoung sighed as she looked at the ground. Ilsung looked at her. "You do realize that you're crying right?" he asked.
Minyougn quickly wiped away her tears that were rolling down her cheeks. "I thought they were from the rain..." she mumbled.
Ilsung glanced at her from the side. "I'm guessing you have never cried before?" Minyoung looked at Ilsung. "Do your parents think that you're a crybaby if you do?" he asked. "Something's bothering you, and you're too numb that you haven't noticed it."

Ilsung continued to talk as they both walked towards Minyoung's apartment. "You know you can cry any time right? Just because you cry, doesn't mean that you're a failure or a crybaby. You're just trying, but it's too hard to get what you want, and you're confused. Certainly doesn't mean that you're failing." Minyoung sighed and looked up at the streets. "Crying is also healthy for you. Brings out your stress and feelings. Sometimes a little scream helps," he said.

Sehun panted as he ran towards the building where Minyoung was living in. He smiled, but, then his smile faded. *Who is she with? Is that Ilsung?* He didn't stop running until he caught up to Minyoung and grabbed her wrist. The two Eastern students looked up at Sehun. "Minyoung..." Sehun said, and glanced at her. "You're soaked..." Minyoung glanced at the ground. "Go inside, so you won't get sick," he said. He looked up at Ilsung who stared at Sehun. "Who is he?" he asked.

Ilsung gave Sehun a small smile and held out his hand. "Ilsung, Eastern High school president," he introduced.  Sehun didn't say anything, and glanced at his hand. Ilsung sighed and stuffed his hand back in his pocket. "I see. The whole Centeral and Eastern thing. For your information, this rival is just between your school and my students. But I don't want to be involved with this."
Sehun's jaw tighten. "You can leave now," he said in a harsh tone. Minyoung looked at Sehun, surprised at what he had said. Sehun grabbed Minyoung's arm and his hand slid down her arm, and he found her fingers, entwining his and hers together, walking inside the building, leaving Ilsung alone. His smile had faded.

Minyoung felt Sehun's hand tighten around hers as they entered the elevator alone. She felt uncomfortable. Sehun suddenly let go of her hand and sighed. *Went too far...* The elevator stopped and he got off of the elevator. He turned to Minyoung, waited for her to get off. Minyoung quietly walked towards her apartment door and unlocked it, stepping inside with Sehun. She walked towards the kitchen, but Sehun grabbed her wrist. "I'm going to make hot tea..." she said.
Sehun pulled her towards him. "I know. But you need to change and clean up. Don't want to catch a cold, do you?" he asked, smiling. "Go and I'll make the tea," he said as he pushed her to her room, closing the door behind her.

After a quick warm shower, and being able to refresh her mind, Minyoung stepped out of her bathroom and found Sehun waiting for her in the kitchen. Sehun smiled as he walked towards her. Finding her hair still wet from her shower, he took the towel that was around her neck and gently dried her hair with it. "Leaving your hair still wet can still get you sick, silly," he said. Minyoung tried to look at Sehun, but the towel kept getting in the way. Sehun's smile faded as he purposely dried the front part of her hair. She suddenly let out a sneeze. Sehun stopped what he was doing and pulled the towel down, looking at her.

For the first time, in his eyes, he looked like a child. One that no one cared for, always confused and curious, she reminded him of himself. Automatically, he put his hand on her shoulder and he pulled her into a hug. His arms wrapped around her tightly, bringing warmth to her world once again. He patted Minyoung's head as he hugged her. "Don't get sick. Stay healthy and you will be fine..." he said. Without knowing, Minyoung encircled her arms around Sehun and her head rested against his broad shoulder. A smile was formed on both their faces. "I might not be around you for a while, just because of the Sports Festival... But I promise that I'll be with you when you need me," he said, and kissed her forehead. As he smiled against her soft skin, his eyes closed. *I'm sure that I'm in love with you. Lee Minyoung, I love you...*


Double update! o u o /
Sorry that this is a short one.
Eru's song is kinda happy, by it kinda matches with the theme of this chapter. If you want a more romantic feel, you can listen to Davichi's Because of you. c:
I don't know why, but I feel good today.
I'm sorry if I haven't answered anyone's pms or wall posts to me. It takes me a week to not feel lazy to reply to them. LOL But thanks for the messages. I love you all. <3