chapter twenty five.

Pandora

 TAEYEON - MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY
    FEAT. RAINYMOOD


Sehun ran down the hall, and came to a stop at the girls restroom when he found his fellow classmates standing around the door. He spotted Jaesun standing amongst the others, and he knew who was really in trouble. He pushed his way through the crowd, towards the restroom. Even a few of the lower classmen were about to be bystanders in the fight. Sehun pushed his way past one person in the front and found Minyoung on her side, and on the ground. He found Hyerin, Sumin, and Yura glaring at the innocent girl. The crowd started to murmur when they didn't hear any shouting or fighting back. "Is she dead?" "Or is she passed out?" "She's so weak." "Poor her..." *No... She's just... Trying to be brave, by showing her real side to the world.* Sehun stepped up to her, making the three girls look up at him with gasps. Hyunchan pushed his way through the crowd and gasped. "Noona!" he cried.
"Help me get her on my back," Sehun said, and bent down to take Minyoung's arm, while Hyunchan tried as good as he could to get her on Sehun's back.

Once she was on his back, and he held her securely, Sehun made his way out of the restroom with Minyoung on his back and checked out of the school.

He the sink and turned the handle to the left, putting a small plastic tub under the running water. He turned off the faucet when the water filled half of the tub. Sehun grabbed a towel from the cabinet and medication, and made his way to Minyoung's room. He found her still in the same position when he had put her down earlier. Sehun soaked the towel by putting it into the hot water, and put it on Minyoung's forehead. Grabbing the ointment and bandages, he carefully applied the ointments to her bruises. He found a small cut on the bridge of Minyoung's nose, and put a tiny bandage on her nose. Sehun sighed, and wiped away his sweat when he finished caring for the last wound. Grabbing the trash, he quickly left the room and threw them away. Walking back to Minyoung's room, he glanced at her with a sigh, and closed the door. He stared at the ceiling as he sat on her sofa.

Sehun regretted that he ignored her for so long, so long that he wasn't able to see that Minyoung had tried so much to change her life. He realized that her books were gone when he first entered her home, and her pills had disappeared from its place. His feelings were mixed, he didn't know whether if he should be proud of Minyoung, or angry. But he sure felt the need to protect Minyoung longer. Seeing her on the ground, beaten and hurt, broke his heart. He felt, weak, only because he felt that he wasn't on time to protect Minyoung. He lets out a chuckle when he started to ask himself questions. *Do I really like Minyoung? Is that why I'm still with her today? Or is she the one that my family has sent me?* His head leaned back on the sofa, and he closed his eyes. A tear slowly made its way down his face.

Sehun's eyes fluttered open, and he glanced at the clock, finding that it was 9 PM already. *Did I fall asleep?* He slowly stood up and made his way to Minyoung's room, finding her still in bed and peacefully asleep. A soft smile appeared on his face, and he closed her door and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and opened it, taking a sip of the fresh water. He sighed as he screwed the cap back on. *I wonder how you were when I wasn't around you... I'm a complete jerk, huh?* His eyes hurt, but a tear slipped out from his eyes. He turned back around, finding Minyoung standing in front of him. "Minyoung... You shouldn't be out here..." he said.
"I was thirsty..." she said.

Sehun stayed quiet for a while. "Be honest, I'm a total jerk, right?" He let out a low chuckle. "Of course I am. I ignored you for so long, I didn't realize that you changed, and, I wasn't there for you earlier... Now you're hurt..."
"You're not a jerk, Sehun," Minyoung said. Sehun looked up at her. "But... When you ignored me, I realized that... I was really used to you around me." She hesitated for a while. "I thought about what you told me when we were at the beach... And... You were right. Everything you said, you were just right... If you hadn't told me that, I would have given myself more stress that it would make me commit suicide. I should really be more focused on my future, and... Try not to be someone that I don't want to be."

Sehun cupped Minyong's face, making her stop talking. "All that matters is that you're safe," he mumbled. His lips purposely brushed against hers, and he leaned towards her slowly, pressing his lips against hers. Neither of the two pulled back or did anything. They just stood there, lips connected. Sehun opened his eyes, realizing what he had done. He pulled back and cleared his throat. "Sorry," he said, ashamed. He knew that he didn't really have permission to kiss her. Minyoung didn't say a word, but shuffled back to her room.

Sehun sighed as he leaned against the kitchen counter. *Nice going, Sehun.*


Sorry, we need to get things started. c;
Sorry it's short. I'm in a rush. Need to sleep now.
HEY SILENT READERS. There are always at least 20 people who comment, but yet I have 500 subbers. Stop being quiet. <3 I love you. /shot.