NOTICE

Running Man: SHINee Special!

 

Hello ^^

So... I noticed that it had been a very long time since I updated this. And because of that...how do you guys find this story?! This fic is like 2 years old and heck, it's only at the third chapter. .__. 

And I'm like, why are there still people subbing to this?! And don't get me started on the views too. .____.  Is it cuz' I put this story in subscriber mode? Heck, the subbies and views are a lot more than my ongoing request shop. 

Anyway, I want to tell you guys that I will be deleting the three chappies and write a new one. Reason one, I left this story alone far too long and because of that, I don't have the motivation to continue it. Reason two, it's boring. That's the impression that I get cuz' there's no comments or anything. Three, I have neglected SHINee for a while because of EXO, but I'm back on the SHINee track so yay! I can easily picture them in running man and it's easier for me to write it out. 

"Then why not just continue with this then?"

As I said, once I left my story on hold for some time, I won't and don't have the motivation to continue it anymore. Also, the thing is, this fic takes place in the Dazzling Girl era which is some time ago and now that they have a lot more new songs like Why So Serious/Dream Girl/Everybody etc etc. I want to use them in the fic or it'll be awkward to write. .__.

This fic will be only left with the foreword and this notice within the next few minutes. Some of you may or will unsub, but if you are willing to wait (even tho you guys have wait for a pretty long time now), I just wanna say you guys are the best subbies. Like seriously. 

So... Sorry for disappointing you guys thinking that there's finally an update. but it turned out to be some announcement. This fic is going on resting mode till I branch out the ideas and all. 

Till then. :)