Problems, Problems, Problems solved!

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

A/N: I think it makes a bit more sense to answer comments up here. What about you guys?

@min_min1108  on 4-3-2011 06:46:10 says:
aww... more more more!!!!
lol...
i wonder what will happen next???


Update soon!!!
  ::Thank you, thank you! (:. Even I don’t know, honestly. Pinky’s the one that writes these, I edit and read them at the same time. (:

@K-P0PG1rL  on 4-3-2011 07:21:21 says:
I wonder what his appa wants with her...
0.o It looks a bit... Sketchy(?)

  ::Hmmm, one can only wonder. Even I don’t know yet, as I said above. Enjoy!

Chapter Recap:

"Are you ______?" A man in black asked.

"Yeah, I am." You stuttered.

"Mr. Shin would like to meet with you." He said asking you to step out of your house into the car, you not knowing what to do obeyed his orders. 

"Who's Mr.Shin?" You asked, you thought it was Dongho, but he would’ve been called ‘Young Master’ instead.

"Dongho's appa."

These 3 words I hate you

Your POV: 

You walk into the glamorous mansion and stare at everything in awe.

 

"______? What are you doing here?" You are surprised to hear Dongho ask from the top of a grand staircase.

 

"Your father wanted to see me." You tell him, giving him a smile.

 

"Oh no, Dongho! You know what that means!" Soohyun warns him.

 

"Whats going on?" You ask, totally unaware of things.

"Just come with us." Kevin says, pulling you towards mahogany wood double doors. Ooh, expensive. You walk in and is speechless by the size of the bedroom.

 

"This is your room?" You asked Dongho, who simply blushed.

 

"Yeah, but that’s not the problem right now. We have to do something about my father." He says pacing around the room.

 

"Whats so bad about him?" You asked now getting a little freaked out.

"Well, you see, Dongho's father is really strict about Dongho's girlfriends, and he only allows Dongho to date cheabol daughters. And if he finds out you're a commoner… that would mean BIG trouble." Eli explains. Your eyes widen in horror.

"What will he do if he finds out?" You asked, but regretting it as soon as Kiseob answers you.

"He will do anything to break you two up, ANYTHING!"

"I got it!" Dongho suddenly says from the other side of the room. Everyone turns their head towards him. "_____ has some features that match Eli’s, like her smile and eyes, so we tell him she's Eli's dongseang!" He tells you.

 

Eli gave a little cough. "One problem, I don't have siblings but your father never really asked about that, but if I, wouldn’t they dress more, uhm, oh, I don’t know… LUXURIOUSLY?" Eli stated, giving you an apologetic smile, supposedly because he didn't want to offend you. 

"I am Shin Dongho." He says, revealing another room and walking to the closet. "My sister is a fashion designer so we could definitely find something that fits _____." He says, swinging the door to the huge walk in closet. After several minutes of trying on dresses we finally chose a simple spring summer dress with a green, yellow and orange floral pattern and delicate gold flats. Over the dress was a thin white cardigan, made of soft material that fitted perfectly. "Now go back downstairs and wait for my father with Eli." He instructed. Then you suddenly remember that the man in black had found you at your house.

"One more thing, uhm your dad's men found me at my house." You tell him.

 

"Don't worry, I've got that covered." Eli assures you with a huge smile. You took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to meet the father of Dongho.

 

:::::::::::

Oh my, what’s going to happen next?

;)

Ohhey, there’s a hot guy with a guitar outside.

DISTRACTIONS. Oh joy.

We hope you have enjoyed this chapter, and that you keep reading! (:

Pinky here! Hope you like this rushed chappie! <3 Silent readers please do comment =P

Now Im off to watch My Princess!