Yoseob and Kikwang

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Yoseob's POV:

"OMO! Lee Kikwang?!" I asked, helping him up. "Tch, hi Yoseob." He smiled and I pulled him into a hug. 

"Oppa, you know him?' ________ asked, he expression showed confusion. "Yah what are you doing out here, come in." I grabbed both of them and pulled them into the house.

"So ________ is your sister?" Kikwang asked and I nodded, I stared at him and he looked the same ever since High school.

"Let me apply medicine on your wounds." _______ Sat next to Kikwang. 

"Oppa care to tell me how you two know each other?" I smiled at _______ and Kikwang. 

~ Flash Back~

I sat on the swing watching the kids enjoy the ice-cream with their parents. Today was Parent Day at school and all the students brought their parents along with them, I was the only one without a mother or father. 

"Here." I looked up to see a boy smiling at me, he was the new boy here. 

"I'm Lee Kikwang, what's your name?" He asked, taking the free swing next to mine. 

"I'm Yang Yoseob." I said not looking at him. "Don't you have your parents?" I asked.

Kikwang sadly smiled at me. "I did but they had to leave early because of buisness." I nodded. 

"Well, want to be friends?" He asked cheerfully. I was shocked, no one had ever wanted to be my friend and he was a chebol's son too so I thought he was joking with me. 

"Sure." I said, I wanted to see why he would want to be friends with me.

Later on that day I was on my way back to my Foster home when the bullies of the school blocked my path.

"Hey, where were your parents today?" They snickered, I glared at them and tried to walk pass them.

"I'm talking to you!" The leader of their gang growled, he shoved me and I hit the wall. They started to kick and punch me, I thought I was going to die until Kikwang came.

"Yah! You jerks!" He yelled and kicked one of the guys. "Hey that's Lee Kikwang, let's go!' They yelled and ran off.

"Yah, Yoseob, you okay?" He asked, I nodded and tried to get up but I tumbled over. Kikwang called for his driver and he drove me to his house.

"Umma!' He shouted, a short lady in her thirties ran down the stairs at the sound of her son's voice. 

"Kikwang, what happened to him?" She caressed my face, worried. 

She tended to me like a mother and I felt loved for the first time. 

From then on me and Kikwang became good friends. 

~Flash Back End~

"Now we finally meet after 4 years of seperation." I said, ________ looked at me and burst into laughter.

"Oppa, are you in love with Kikwang?" I nodded, then glared at her.

"Yah, yah, yah! I'm not gay!" I chased ________ around the house, while Kikwang laughed at our silliness. 

====

READER'S I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! I'VE HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THIS FANFIC, I'M SO HAPPY I DIDN'T GIVE UP ON THIS FANFIC :D

tumblr_ll0lkvVhKF1qj9n9wo1_400.gif

Ahhh so cute! Who agrees? Lol...

image

Ahakihfoidfhosuhfek it's so HOT in Canada!

image

I miss my friends from school! 

image

WHY IS MY SUMMER SO BORING?!

image

Well at least I have food ^_^

image

And my SUBSCRIBERS!

image

I LOVE YOU! And add me as a friend :D I don't bite ^_^