Beautiful

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Chapter Recap: 

 

"Shin Dongho, you're such a big boy now!" She sqeals running over and pinching my cheeks. "Ah noona, stop!" I beg, she was touching my beautiful face! 

"Is this how you greet your noona after 4 years?" She scowls. "I thought you weren't going to come back until another 4 years?!" She smacks my head. "I'm never leaving now!" She yells and smacks me again. 

"Dongho?" ________'s voice calls out. I push my noona off me and looked at her. "Uhm ________ this is my noona, Shin Se Kyung." 

Your POV: 

"Noona?" You repeat, you stared at the pretty girl in front of you. Studying her face closely you started to see the features that matched Dongho. Like the eyes and their smile. 

"Wow, you're so pretty." You breathed. She a smile at Dongho and says "You're one to talk, you're so cute!" She runs up to you and hugs you.

"Oh uhh, noona this is my girlfriend _________." Dongho introduces you then scratches his head. "Omo, you even found a girlfriend!' She sqeals in delight. "Let's go shopping!" She says, pulling you out the door. "Okay, Dongho's noona." "Call me Se Kyung unnie." She smiles and you can't help but smile back.

"Oppas! Anyone home?" You called into the dark house, guess not. You run upstairs to grab money and mall appropriate outfit. "_________?" Se Kyung unnie's voice came from downstairs. You rush downstairs to join her.

"Wow, you look so cute!" She compliments, making you blush. 

"________! I'm home." Jonghyun oppa's voice came from the front door. He stopped and stared at Se Kyung unnie with confusion. 

"Who's that?" He blinks, not taking his eyes off her. "Dongho's noona." You answered, Jonghyun walked over and took out his hand. Se Kyung shook it. "I've never seen such a beautiful sight before." He says still gaping at Se Kyung unnie. You scoff at the chessiness of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's POV:

"Uhm I have nothing to do so mind if I tag along?" I ask, ________ gave me a death glare but I ignored her. It wasn't so hard because Se Kyung's beauty was distracting me already. 

"Sure, I don't mind." She blushes, my heart started to beat faster. 

We arrived at Seoul Centre and decided to look at shoes. _________ stayed far behind and I liked that cause now it looked like Se Kyung and I were a couple. 

I was stopped in my tracks by the pair of shoes on display. I gawked at how y it was and wish I could buy it. Slowly I lifted it up to read the price and almost died of shock, it cost 233,482 won. ($210 CAD)

creativerecreationdicoco.jpg

"Oppa, maybe we can pool our money together." ________ says from behind me. We added all our money up but we barely got half the price. 

We just left the shoe store and went to the food court but I didn't feel like eating.

"Jonghyun, ________. I have to leave now, I'm sorry I can't stay." Se Kyung apologizes after hanging up on her cell phone. "Don't worry about it. We had fun." _______ tells her, with that she was gone. 

"Come on lets go home." I dragged _______ out of the mall. "Whats up with the foul mood? Is it because wittle Jonghyunie didn't get those shoes?" _______ mocked. 

"Hahahah. You're so funny." I said sarcastically. 

"Jonghyun a package arrived for you just now!" Jaejoong hyung said, like a little boy I rushed to the package. 

"Read the note on it first!" _______ urged and I did as she told me to do. 

Dear Jonghyun,

you're the most handsomest guy I ever met. 

I saw you admiring these and thought you deserved them.

Please accept my gift.

From, Shin Se Kyung. 

I opened the box to find the shoes I was looking at, at the store.