I Fell For You...

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

Your POV:

*Bo Beep bo beep bo beep!*

You wake up to the annoying sound of your alarm clock. Still half asleep, you make your way down to the kitchen where your motherly brother, Jaejoong, was making breakfast.

"Morning angel!" He smiles as you take a seat at the table.

"Morning oppa, where's everyone else?" You ask, looking around, as your brothers would usually be pigging out at this time.

"Still sleeping, why don't you go wake up those idiots?" He states, flipping the pancakes. You nod groggily and make your way up to your Jonghyun-oppa's room.

"Oppa, wakey wakey!" You yell, jumping on him.

"Aish, _____ go away!" He yells back in rage. You pout and started sobbing, but it’s all just an act.

"No no, dongseang!!! Don’t cry! I didn't mean it!" He says getting up right away to hug you. As he does this, your lips curve into a smile.

"Gotcha!" You scream and run out to Kwon JiYong's room. 

When you tip toe into his bedroom you find that he's not in bed, so you sneek around said room. Being so clumsy you don’t see the piles of books and you tripp over them. "OW, stupid books!" You curse, then looking at the books you see that they ware not textbooks, but adult entertainment books. "Ji Yong oppa, you're so dead when Jaejoong oppa finds out!" You mumble to yourself as you walk to Yoseob's room.

"Yah, Yoseobie!" You sing out. Since you guys are the same age you don’t need to be 'polite'.

"Nooo, noo, I don't want to go to school!" He whines. You smile at him and proceed to pull off his blankets. Bad idea. He was shirtless and was just wearing a pair of dinosaur boxers.

"Aaaah!" You scream and run back to JaeJoong.

"______! are you okay?!" Jaejoong oppa asks with concern in his voice, carrying a platter of animal-shaped pancakes.

"I I I I saw Yoseobie !" You wail.

Jaejoong oppa laughs and pats your head. "Don't worry sweetie, he's family.” 

You and your brothers sat in awkward silence at the table. "Hey, ______ you liked what you saw, right!" Yoseobie asks with a smile, just to break the silence.

"Babo!" You throw your bacon at him. Your face is beet red and you’re sweating slightly. The oily bacon hits Yoseob’s hair - perfectly styled.

"My hair!" He screams and runs off to fix his hair.

"Oh Jaejoong oppa, guess what I found in Ji Yong oppa's room." You said eyeing Ji Yong oppa. His eyes turn wide and was sending you death threats.

"Ahem, Seobie, ______ I think I should drop you off at school now, or you guys will be late." He says before you can say anything. He drags you from the table and miraculously reaches into the washroom, grabbing Yoseob by the collar. He yelps but Ji Yong ignores him.

"Bye, oppa!" You wave as Ji Yong drives away. You and Yoseobie head to class, but are stopped by a huge swarm of people blocking the entrance.

"He's so dreamy!"

"He's so cute!"

"He's the son of a rich chebol!" You heard people say. Hearts are literally floating around over the girl’s heads and their eyes have simply become hearts.

"See, we have a new student." Yoseobie smirks. You don't really care, saying “He looks like some snotty kid.”  And proceed to your seat, accidentally bumping into him. "Sorry." You mutter and sit down, plopping your bag on the table.

Dongho's POV:

"Sorry." She mutters and takes her seat. I would have been all up in her face if she wasn't pretty. Now don't get me wrong, but she looked like a smart girl. She wore glasses, had shiny (and I love my some shiny) long hair and kept paying attention to her textbook. "Who's she?" I asked a girl next to me.

"Her? She's _____,a know it all, but I’m not. I’m Sulli, you don’t need to know about her. My favourite color is purpl - "

I wave her off and take my seat. "_____ aye? Thats a cute name." I said to myself. I want to make her mine. I want her as my girlfriend. 

At lunch I decided to make my move, but just as I reached her a boy with blonde hair like mine ran up to her. "Yah ______ what do you want to do after school?" He asked taking a sit across from hers. "Go to the library." She replies not looking up from her lunch. "Aish, come on _____, you should have some fun with your oppa!" He wails, stealing a fry from her lunch. Who was this guy? Was I jealous?

"Who's that?” I asked Kevin, pointing at the blonde dude.

"Him? That’s Yang Yoseob and the girl is his sister." He tells me giving me a look. "Dude… Why are you asking… DO YOU FREAKING LIKE HER!?" He screamed, pointing an accusing - ish finger at my face. I pushed his finger away from my face, not answering but smiling.

"NNONONONONO!" Kevin exclaims. "She's a geek, she doesn't believe in LOVE and she never pays attention to anyone besides her brothers!" He goes on.

"Chillax dude, breathe, will ya?" I told Kevin. _______ and Yoseob were walking away now. I ran after them, she stopped and turned around, making me crash into her. Somehow she ended up on top of me and me below her. 

"Sorry." She mumbles and quickly got up. "Are you okay?" She asked with no concern at all. I needed to act now. "Do you have a bandage? Cause I hurt myself falling for you." I say with a wink.

She rolled her eyes and got up, walking away arm in arm with her brother.

====

Hey guys! -Waves- Im sorry for a boring chapter LOL, but hope you liked it ^^ I currently working on the next chapter! So Hope you like it too! 

HEY HEY I’M HERE TOO. It’s me, the Editor In Chief, just cuz it sounds cooler than editor. :3
we hope you liked it!!!