SEVEN

Irresistibly Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: thank you to joeguapo for my banner! wow! im so touched! ♥

 

“What?” I stammer as I shoot back at Sehun in disbelief. Is he serious?

“You heard me,” He shrugs.

Gosh he is indeed serious.

“You should be thankful because it’s not hot.” He emphasizes mockingly, and my mouth hangs in fluster.

So he will forgive me if I pour that thing over my head.

I move my eyes around as I quiver about my upcoming humiliation to the probable eyes that might witness what I’m going to do. I breathe a sigh of relief because there's none at the moment and the area is somehow deserted. Sehun purses his lips as if he’s preventing himself to laugh, but when I stare back at him, he snaps back to his daring look.

“See? You can’t even–hey where are you going?!” He yells as I scoot my way to the sink. I breathe deeply the moment I take hold of the half-filled bucket with my oh-so-great strength.

Strenuously carrying the thing, I stagger while making my way back to him.

He eyes me emotionlessly.

I guess this guy only has two emotions; one is being freaking serious, and two is.. being completely... BLANK. 

“Go on..” He smirks.

I gulp. Determined yet nervous, I bite my lip apprehensively. Then slowly, I raise the pail on top of me and squeeze my eyes shut.

Then I finally splash the waters above my head.

The coldness puts my whole body on a state of shock, and I shudder momentarily.

As I open my eyes, Sehun’s position is in a total state of aghast. His arms are extended stiffly and his face is distorted wryly, as if he has just witnessed something so horrible.

Damn, this is one chilly water. I can’t stop quivering, contrived more by the wind that keeps on hitting me.

Sehun’s eyes grow wider and he turns side to side with mouth opened.

“D-Do –you forgive m-me-e n-noww?” I stutter, teeth clattering.

“ NO!” He yelps sharply and I feel as if an iceberg crashed over me that the ground drowned my weight.

“Aw..” I pout like a loser.

He hisses and groans. I scratch my thigh, and he gets even more infuriated.

He grabs my wrist in a swift and hauls me toward the sink while mumbling millions of “” incoherently.

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR JUST PLAIN STUPID?!” He shouts furiously, slamming my hand back to me.

He shatters his golden hair like he is very devastated, like he couldn’t keep his cool any longer, like he wanna kill me but knows he couldn’t do it.

Then he sees his leftover face towel hanging by the sink. He harshly hands it to me. I stare at it senselessly, the chills getting through my spine that all I want is to freeze.

“Guh you are dumb!” He bellows hastily before tugging me onto him and giving me a quick rub on the face. I pout over my failure. He won’t forgive me. Why won’t he forgive me? I did what he ordered me to.

“Haisht. This wont do.” He grunts and pulls me again. I’m too stunned to even wonder where we’re going.

He’s holding my hand and it’s the only thing that is keeping me warm. We enter a certain room lined with lockers, and he opens one, grabbing a bigger towel. He cloaks the towel around me and it somehow makes me feel better. It smells nice too.

Wait. This is an act of kindness.

“You said you’d forgive me..” I ask in a low tone.

“Well I never thought that you’d be such an idiot to believe me,”

“But you said–“

“Enough! You can’t even dry your own self!” He sighs before lifting the towel over my wet hair and pressing it on me with firm haste.

This guy…

He ruffles the soft thing on my hair that I feel like a dog being dried in a pet shop.

He seems to be so occupied with his kneading business that it sends my heart to hitch for unknown reason. He is keeping the blank face on but he is still so handsome. He becomes even more handsome the longer I look at him.

When he realizes that I'm looking at him, he winces abruptly and throws the towel back to me. I blink in bewilderment before arching down to brush myself down to my legs. Ugh my socks are so icky!  I look up to him again and he jerks away that I furrow in double confusion.

I start sniffing and I bet cold is heading my way any minute now.

He checks into his locker once again and grunts after a few moments, slamming it closed. He flinches in a fit of reluctance, and then the next thing I know, he is lifting his shirt and is taking it off!

My eyes puff out and I turn around abruptly, clasping the towel nervously. What the heck is he doing??!

I hear him scoff. “I’m not attracted to you dummy. I’m not like them..”

Then, a soft cloth touches my arm. I sluggishly turn, keeping my eyes landed to the ground, absolutely avoiding looking at his body, and recognizing that he’s offering me his shirt.

“Take a bath and wear this.”

I gulp.

“Well stop being picky! You wanna go home like that?” He grunts.

I’m not picky, it’s just that my heart is starting to beat so fast and I don’t understand why. Aish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter