Chapter 2

It's Better to Have Loved and Lost than to Not Have Loved at All.......

.I just sat there dumbfounded at what had just happened. I was watching Siwon's retreating form when I heard a sniffle right next to me. Donghae looked like he was about to burst into tears! My anger started to boil. I got out of my chair. 

"Excuse me" I muttered. 
I ran up to Siwon. "YAH!!!" I yelled 
Siwon looked at me with a bored expression. I kicked him in the crotch. He doubled over in pain. "How could you do this to Hae?!?!" I stated crying. You were the best thing that's happened to him. 
He stood up and looked me in the eye with no expression in his eyes "He destroyed me." He said through clenched teeth. "He always over shadowed me. I do admit when we dated I did like him. And I did love him through our marriage. But, he's just going to destroy my image. He looks like a fish. If I'm seen with him, I'm ruined. But I do admit something. He's an AMAZING partner." My anger just boiled as I heard what he just said. 
"YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS!!!! You have a son you know! What about Minho?!? Huh??? He's going to grow up with no dad figure!!! Do you want that to happen?!? And PARTNER?!? What is wrong with you??? He loved you! You monster!!" I kicked again but he remained unfazed. 
"Minho?? Returned the kid. He wasn't even mine. He was the child of my sisters friend who needed to be looked after while she studied a new topic in school. Her husband's job was to demanding and he wasn't able to take a break. The job was a good pay also so he really didn't want to quit. See? I'm not a heartless beast. And you know that. We've known each other since senior year in high school. I've never admitted this before, but I've had a crush on you since I've met you. So how about you ditch Donghae with me and become mine. I'll even ditch Kibum for you. What'd you say? Sound good?" He started advancing towards me. I'm so happy Donghae can't see us. I suddenly felt lips on mine. WTF?!? Is he seriously kissing me?!? I decided to play along and kissed him back. I pushed myself on him showing him I want more. He nibbled on my lips. I backed out since I had no more breath. That kiss.....was.....HORRIBLE! This slimy jerk! But I do know what I can do to get back at him. Heheheh.......
Siwon pulled back with a smirk on his face. "I'll take that as a yes?" 
I returned the smirk "yep. I was getting tired hanging around that loser fish. I want some fun. How about you meet me at my place tonight? I'll give you the best night of your life." I said while biting my lip, trying to seduce him. He gulped. 
"Y-y-yea. Sure. I'll see you tonight babe." He pecked my lips. I saw him run into his car.  I waited till he left the place till I ran back to Donghae. 
I saw him trying to suppress his tears. I immediately hugged him "there there Hae. Everything is okay. I have an idea. How about we give him a lesson hmmmm?" He looked up at me and his eyes darkened. "I want revenge" he said.  
 
------------------------------------------- 
so I'm thinking about making this into an actual fic. Or a short one. Can't make this a few chapters anymore. Do you guys want some between the girl and Siwon? Yes, it is a girl. And don't hate her please! This will all be apart of the plan to get revenge with Siwon. Write down below if you guys want some . I'll be writing 2 chapters. One will be rated and the other one won't. They'll both end the same way. But one has and other doesn't. And a few actions taken will be different also. So.......... What do you want? Oh, I saw a some of you did. You just wrote the same message over and over again. Smart. But at least write an entirely different message next time please. If it was a mistake. Sorry if this sounded rude. I know some glitches have been happening lately. I've done the same thing on YouTube once. Speaking of that, subscribe to my channel Sammiwammi65. I upload subbed videos there. And like my face on fb titled SNSD and Super Junior (original right?). So yea. Support me please. Till next time. 
Byee~ 
COMMENTS AND SUBS MAKE ME GO FASTER!! SERIOUSLY. Check my previous author note to see what I mean.