Jonghyun on date

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" Jonghyun yelled. "You totally made me embarrassed today! You interrupted the recording!"

"You could've just ignored me right.." Seo Eun mumbled.

"I could if I wanted too!!" he screamed in frustration.

"Hyung.. Anything wrong?" Minho peeked in.

"Uh.." Jonghyun scratched his head embarrassedly. "I was.. I was practicing lines! Your Hyung wants to be an actor too!"

"But Hyung I thought you have no interest in acting!" Minho exclaimed.

"Now I have!" Jonghyun snapped.

"Okay..." Minho breathed and ducked out of sight.

Jonghyun turned back to glare at the Seo Eun when the ghost was nowhere in sight.

*At times like this, having the ability to pass through walls really pisses me off.*

----------------------------

"Yeobo! That's really not good.." Key shook his head at what Jonghyun was wearing.

"You need to be manly. You need to be stylish, to leave an impression. You know.." Key expressed, waving his hands around.

"I don't.. that's why you're here Yeobo! To help me find the right clothes.." Jonghyun pouted.

Key rummaged the wardrobe and came up with another outfit.

Here:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4707/jonghyun.jpg

"There! You look y enough to kiss SeKyung!" Key cheered, kissing the air.

"You're the best! Diva Yeobo!" Jonghyun said and hugged key.

"Okay okay remember what I said?" Key asked.

"Yeah yeah." said Jonghyun suddenly serious. "Number one, be a gentleman - pull her chair, open the door for her. Number two, act charming whenever possible. Number three, be generous. Number four, don't talk too much. Number five.. Number five..." Jonghyun racked his brains.

"Skinship is number one!" Key punched the air. "You can do this Yeobo! Good luck on your date!"

Jonghyun took a deep breath and looked at his reflection in the mirror once more.

"I'm really not bad looking huh.. No wonder SeKyung likes me." he muttered.

"Psh conceited.." Seo Eun muttered.

Jonghyun spun round in shock, as he had totally forgotten about Seo Eun's existence.

"What? I'm not bad looking!" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Seo Eun said and waved it off while rolling her eyes. "Anyway who's SeKyung?"

"SeKyung?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes dreamy. "She's my girlfriend. My totally hot girlfriend. And I'm gonna kiss her tonight!!"

Seo Eun faked a puke and said," there's no need for the details mr romantic. Shoo! Go on your date now!"

Jonghyun shot her a look and went off.

"I wonder how his girlfriend looks like.." she muttered.

*He didn't say I couldn't follow him did he?*

Seo Eun smiled.