Come to Play

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Hello everybody this is Come to play!" Jae suk said. "Today we have 10 marvelous guests! Let us welcome to youngest boyband and girl group fron SM town! Let's welcome SHINee and f(x)!!"

Both groups appeared and started dancing their hit songs- Lucifer and NU ABO.

"Now we'll come to the section where you'll have to be honest okay?" Jae suk eyed the 10 good-looking teens and wriggled his eyebrows. "Who do you think is the most good-looking member in SHINee!"

The shinee members groaned and complained.

"What?" Jae suk asked innocently. "Aren't you curious?"

The first one to do an individual shot was Victoria. "I think it's Taemin! He's so cute! Maybe looking at him makes my mother instincts come out!"

"Jonghyun Oppa." Krystal blushed.

"Kim Jonghyun." Sulli said.

"I think Key is good-looking!" Luna cheered.

"Jonghyun?" Amber said uncertainly.

"Alright we have the results!" Jae suk cheered. "Now who do you think got the highest votes?"

"It was you! It was you!" Seo Eub cheered and floated around excitedly.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows and asked hesitantly," Me?"

"You're right Jonghyun! It was you!" Jae sun cheered.

"Ah Gamsahabnida." Jonghyun bowed shyly.

"Wow she has pretty eyes.." Seo Eun commented while peering into Krystal's eyes. "I wonder if she wears contacts?"

Jonghyun shot her a look but was unfortunately caught by Krystal.

"Huh what Oppa?" she asked puzzled. "Why did you glare at me?"

"Huh?" Jonghyun flustered. "I didn't! I was... I was Uh admiring your eyes!" Jonghyun yelped and waved his hands about.

Krystal looked at him strangely but decided to let it go.

"Can shinee tell us some of your sleeping habits?" Jae suk asked.

"Oh Taeminnie he likes to sleep ." Minho said.

Taemin blushed and hid his face in his hands.

Seo Eun clapped her hands gleefully and cheered.

*Don't you dare peek at him when he sleeps you erted ghost.* Jonghyun eyed her warily.

"Key does popping moves. Jonghyun.. His nostrils will flare." Onew said.

The f(x) members laughed as they watched Onew do an impersonation of Jonghyun sleeping.

"Not only that!! You drool too!!" Seo Eun raised her hands like a student waiting to be called by the teacher.

Jonghyun silently growled.

*This ghost is so going to get it tonight..*