The bad gets caught

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jaejoong tapped lightly on Sujeong's shoulder.

"Huh? Omo Jaejoong sshi." Sujeong greeted respectfully, face flushing slightly at the sight of this handsomely delicious man.

"Sujeong ah, you broke the rules." Jaejoong said.

"Huh? What rules?" Sujeong asked.

"The rule that you can tell anyone about Jonghyun and Ji Eun's wedding photo shoot." Jaejoong said sternly.

"I didn't!" Sujeong protested. "I only told my uncle! And he's jonghyun's boss! He would have already known!"

"He didn't. But he does now." Jaejoong breathed threateningly. "And you are going to ruin Jonghyun's singing future now. SHINee can't do without their lead singer so they will just separate in the end if Jonghyun isn't around anymore. And your favorite Key will be jobless and homeless in no time."

"But I didn't mean to-" Sujeong protested tearfully.

"What you can do now, is delete those fcking photos from your phone and get out of my sight!" Jaejoong roared.

Sujeong turned to run when Jaejoong held her back.

"And don't you dare breathe a word about this to anyone else, if not you'll die a most terrible death." Jaejoong whispered in her ear.

"DO YOU HEAR?" he roared.

Sujeong nodded furiously and ran off.

Jaejoong sighed and collasped on a chair.

"Wow being evil is hard.." he sighed.

----------------------------

After more than 1 hour of torturous walking down the stairs, (Which was actually manager hyung since he had to carry Lee Soon Man on the back.), they finally arrived on the ground floor.

They burst out of the stairwell to find themselves in a totally air conditioned lobby.

"What the hell? the electricity's back already?" Lee Soon Man shrieked. "wasted my time walking the stairs!"

"Its my time okay??" Manager hyung grumbled silently.

Lee Soon Man walked out to be stopped by two burly looking police officials.

"Mr Lee Soon Man sshi?" One of them said. "You are officially being arrested for trying to a girl and for corrupted practices."

"What?" Lee Soon Man shrieked. "NO! There must be an understanding!"

"There isn't any."The police man said firmly, gesturing behind him.

Jonghyun stepped out and smiled. "Annyeong director! You just have to harm me and Ji Eun didn't you? And since you went back on your word, I'm going back on mine! See you in jail!"

Lee Soon Man growled angrily but he was brought into the police car in a flash, even before he had a chance to say anything.

Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

"Woah that was close." he grinned.

"You so owe me Kim Jonghyun." Manager hyung panted, gesturing to his back that was totally drenched in sweat.

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly. "Opps."

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the short short chapter!

Its just i can't think of anything else to add in this chapter anymore!!!

AHHH!

Comment!! Subscribe??!!