Wedding photos

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun fidgeted in his suit and waited impatiently for Seo Eun to come out of the changing room.

"How long to girls need to get ready?" He complained like a child to his make-up noonas.

The noonas laughed and blushed, exhilarated that the all-so-famous KIM JONGHYUN is in their studio and talking to them.

The studio was shut off to outsiders and there were only a few helpers around. Amongst those few, they were carefully selected by Jaejoong, those that were trustworthy, to not leak Jonghyun and Seo Eun's marriage to the public.

"Your fiancee is still getting ready, please be patient Mr Kim. And besides, its the wedding dress. Its bound to take more time." Makeup noona smiled.

Jonghyun sighed frustratedly and plopped down on the seat.

"Oppa.." Seo Eun's voice rang out.

Jonghyun's head spun round, to the most beautiful sight in the world.

SeoEun was dressed in a simple classic tube pure white gown, that reached the ground. She wore a tiara and her hair was tied up in a simple neat bun. Without heavy makeup or extravagant accessories, she still shone like a star, prettier than all the girls Jonghyun had ever seen.

"How is it?" Seo Eun asked meekly.

Jonghyun gaped at her with his mouth opened, speechless.

Suddenly he snapped.

"OMG LOOK AT THIS WOMAN HERE!" Jonghyun shouted and leapt about. "THIS STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IS MY WIFE! Am I the most fortunate man on earth or what!"

Jaejoong fixed his stare on Seo Eun, his heart beating extremely fast. *If only this woman was mine.. Jonghyun you are one lucky man..*

Seo Eun blushed madly and covered her face.

"Hey don't cover your face." Jonghyun said gently, coming towards her and removing her hands from her face. "You're so beautiful you know? Oh god. &!(*n8*@"

Seo Eun smiled and smoothed Jonghyun's suit. "You look not bad too Oppa."

"Hmmm? Not bad only? You're going to get it Mrs Beautiful Kim!" Jonghyun smirked and swept her up bridal style.

"Oppa! Let me down!" Seo Eun shrieked.

"Nah ah! I'll never let you go forever!" Jonghyun smiled.

Jaejoong laughed bitterly and snapped numerous picture of them.

*These pictures will be the most beautiful and natural ones ever.*

-----------------------------------

A young girl crept in the corner and dialed her phone secretly.

"Yeomseyo?" The gruff voice on the other end of the line asked. "Sujeong ah? what does my dearest niece want?"

"Soon Man uncle." she greeted. "Why didn't you tell me that Jonghyun was going to get married?"

"What?" Lee Soon Man asked shocked.

"I'm at Jaejoong's now and we are flilming the photoshoot for Jonghyun's wedding!" the girl Sujeong chattered excitedly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Yeah I wanted to keep it from you so you wouldn't be sad when you found out." Lee soon man lied smoothly.

"Nah you know I like Key! I'm even happier now that Jonghyun's married! It proves that Jongkey isn't true!" Sujeong smiled widely.

"Sujeong ah I want you to help me on a favor." Lee Soon man grinned sinisterly. "Jonghyun that fella doesnt want me to see his wedding photos until his wedding, but as his boss I'm really excited. Can you take a picture of them?"

"No problem Uncle!" Sujeong agreed.

Lee Soon Man smirked while spinning on his large CEO chair in his office.

*Kim Jonghyun.. I haven't thought of the ways to make you suffer and now you gave me such a great present!

If I let your picture out to the public, your singer career and Seo Eun's will be officially over."

"Meet your doom Jonghyun." Lee soon man smirked and threw a dart on one of the SHINee posters on his wall. (Which has to be there to show that he gives support to his artistes)

The dart landed on Jonghyun's face.