Jaejoong helping

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun went back to the dorm without SeoEun (A/N she's living with her parents now!) and trudged into the living rom dejectedly.

"YEOBO! YOU'RE BACK!" Key shouted and ran up to him.

"How was it hyung? Did she agree?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun shook his head and his head hung low.

"Omo.. How can it be?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, she loves you a lot too! Why would she not agree?" Onew asked, scratching his head.

Jonghyun bit back a smile and whispered. "I didn't say she didn't agree."

The SHINee members fell silent.

"I shook my head because..." Jonghyun smiled. "I WANTED TO CHECK IF I'M DREAMING OR NOT!! I'm going to be married!!"

silence..

...

"WHAT THE HELL YEOBO?" Key hollered, strangling Jonghyun's neck.

"Can't believe you lied to me hyung!!" Taemin wailed.

"I BELIEVED YOU JONGHYUN!! HOW DARE YOU FOOL US!" Onew screeched.

"HOW CAN YOU LIE LIKE THAT? I WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH SEO EUN SSHI!" Minho whined.

The SHINee members looked at him.

"Ah hehe. Just kidding." Minho smiled awkwardly. (And throwing a sorry glance at Taemin)

"Don't you dare have any fantasies about Seo Eun! She's going to be your future sister-in-law 3 weeks from now!" Jonghyun glared.

"3 weeks?" Key asked, mouth opened. "That's really fast!"

"Its okay. I just plan to hold a small wedding without notifying the public so that Seo Eun won't have a scandal when she debuts and people just label her as Kim Jonghyun's wife." Jonghyun explained.

The rest of SHINee nodded in understanding.

"Good job man!" Onew thumped Jonghyun's back.

"What I'm interested in is if you kissed her Jjong!" Minho asked.

Jonghyun blushed, thinking about how they kissed and how he placed her comfortably on his lap.

"Ahem.. Some things did happen..." He started.

--------------------------------

Jonghyun went out after a long time of answering SHINee questions. Those inexperienced fellas wanted all the possible details. Phew.

Jonghyun made his way to a photography studio and found the person he was looking for.

"Jaejoong." He greeted.

Jaejoong spun round in surprise. "Hey Jonghyun."

Jonghyun began explaining to him how Seo Eun managed to become human again and that they were going to get married in 3 weeks time.

"I was wondering if you can really give us your heartfelt blessings?" Jonghyun asked.

Jaejoong chuckled. "You don't have to do that you know?"

Jonghyun shook his head. "I want to do this because I know you're an important friend to Seo Eun, and your blessings mean loads to her."

"I really sincerely congratulate both of you." Jaejoong smiled. "But I don't deny that it hurts. I'm going to be honest."

Jonghyun dipped his head guiltily.

"But I'll get over it." Jaejoong continued. "Since the woman of my life is going to get married, I should give her a wedding gift shouldn't I?"

Jonghyun looked up curiously.

"Just call me anytime, and I will shoot your wedding photos for you. I guarantee that they will be the best wedding photos ever." Jaejoong smiled.

Jonghyun grinned. "Thanks man. I owe you one."

Jaejoong shook his head. "No. You owe me two!"

Jonghyun's eyes widened in shock.

"One for the photoshoot. And the other for me giving up Seo Eun to you." Jaejoong smirked. "So you better treat her well or I'll spend the rest of my life haunting you down."

Jonghyun smiled. "No prob man. I'll get going. And thanks."

Jaejoong nodded and watched as Jonghyun walked away.

*It does really hurt..*