You're mine

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun smiled embarrasedly at Seo Eun who was munching happily on the pizza.

"I'm sorry that we have to eat such fast food because of my cooking skills.." Jonghyun apologized, his head hanging down.

"Its okay oppa." Seo Eun smiled, holding Jonghyun's hand. "As long as I'm with you, nothing else matters."

Jonghyun smiled widely and lifted Seo Eun onto his lap, and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Oppa!" Seo Eun flushed red at the skinship.

"Just continue eating like you were doing." Jonghyun mumbled, smelling Seo Eun's hair.

*Wow Kim Jonghyun you've really improved from since the sekyung dating period!*

Seo Eun tried to ignore his lips on her neck and continued munching on her pizza. Just then, a strong pair of arms circled her waist and hugged her tight.

Jonghyun held her closer to him and began showering her exposed shoulder with kisses.

"Oppa.." Seo Eun groaned, her sight doubling from the estacy.

"You're eating your dinner and I'm having my desert!" Jonghyun answered playfully.

Wow who knew he had that in him.

"Don't be embarrased Seo Eun ah, cause you're mine and I'm never letting you go." Jonghyun whispered and tilted her head towards him, pecking her lips lightly.

He his lips satisfactorily and smiled,"Waah maa! Tomato sauce!"

Seo Eun flushed as red as the tomato sauce.

"Don't be shy my baby girl." Jonghyun cooed. "I promised your dad didn't I? I wont do anything to you until we are married."

"Just stay like this for a while more." Jonghyun whispered and buried his face in her hair.

Seo Eun smiled and hugged the arms that were circled around her waist.

*I love you oppa.*

------------------------------

Mr and Mrs Park and Halmeoni arrived home soon after and found Seo Eun and Jonghyun cuddling next to each other on the couch, watching running man.

"Halmeoni! Appa! Eomma!" Seo Eun greeted and leapt out of Jonghyun's arms.

"Yah young man! Did you do anything to my daugther while we were away?" Mr Park hollered.

Mrs Park slapped his arm softly and gave him a reprimanding look. "Its okay Jonghyun ah. We are very open minded! And we know you love our daugther a lot so we trust you with her."

Mrs Park sent a knowing smile to Mr Park, who lowered his head since his argument failed.

Jonghyun looked at them confusedly. *How did they know? Ah must be the SHINee members!*

"Mr and Mrs Park, and Park Halmeoni, I have to ask your permission for something." Jonghyun said politely.

"Yeh?" Halmeoni asked.

Jonghyun slipped Seo Eun's hands into his and faced Mr and Mrs Park.

"I want to marry your daugther. May I have your blessings?"

Mrs Park gasped in shock and hopped aroun excitely. "Omo! Our daugther is getting married!"

"When's the child going to be given birth?" Halmeoni asked out of context.

Mr Park cleared his throat and grabbed Jonghyun's shirt.

"Appa!" Seo Eun gasped.

"Kim Jonghyun, do you promise to stay loyal to Seo Eun forever, love and care for her for the rest of your life and treasure her even more than your life?" Mr Park asked.

"Its what I was plannng to do sir." Jonghyun smiled.

Mr Park grinned satisfactorily and let Jonghyun go. "Then I bless both of you." He turned around and faced Mrs Park and suddenly burst into tears. "OMO MY DAUGTHER!!!"

Jonghyun's grip on Seo Eun's hand tightened and he threw her a smile. "Don't even think of running away. You're mine."

Seo Eun grinned. "I won't!"

Mrs Park calmed herself down and went over to Jonghyun, asking, "So when is the wedding to be held?"

"I was hoping for 3 weeks later." Jonghyun replied sincerely.

"Mwo?" Seo Eun gasped. "3 weeks? Isn't that too fast?"

Jonghyun looked into her eyes and shook his head. "I don't think its fast at all. I'm 101% sure you're the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. And I want to be with you as fast as possible."

Mrs Park smiled at his mushiness and asked,"then what are you going to do about your fans?"

Jonghyun scratched his head awkwardly. "Ugh I was hoping to keep it from the public and just hold a quiet wedding with our close friends and family, since Seo Eun is about to debut and we can't have her facing scandals from the start."

"Is that alright with you?" Jonghyun asked gently.

Seo Eun nodded her head and pecked his lips gently. "Of course."

-------------------------------

Waah they're going to get married!!!

Woohoo!

I think this fic's ending soon.

Aww so sad..

Please subscribe and comment!!