My Baby Girl

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Lee Soon Man dropped his phone in shock.

*Darn that stupid girl. Its true I took a liking to her, but I showered her with so many gifts!

And she didn't want to pay for all that I've done for her!

Now the least she could have done is just die!

But what? She woke up? Medical Miracle? This fcking problematic girl has to go..*

Lee Soon Man whipped up his phone and dialled a number.

"Yeomseyo secretary Lee? I have some exciting tasks for you.."

-------------------------------

The rest of SHINee had returned back to the dorm to catch some sleep while Mr and Mrs Park managed to be persuaded to go home to rest.

Jonghyun refused to hear any of it, and he stayed by Seo Eun's side, not wanting to leave her.

"Hey Jonghyun oppa, you should go home and get some sleep! Look at the dark circles round your eyes!" Seo Eun exclaimed. "Its not like there isn't any time left for us to be together, we still have the rest of lives to spend!"

Jonghyun shook his head stubbornly and whined," Even a whole life time isn't enough to spend with you! I love you so much Seo Eun ah, even forever is too short to spend with you."

Seo Eun laughed and slapped Jonghyun's hand lovingly. "But you're tired Oppa."

"Then I'll sleep with you!" Jonghyun brightened and started crawling into the hospital bed with Seo Eun.

Seo Eun's eyes widened and she stopped Jonghyun from getting in with her.

"Oppa.." She breathed.

"I'm sleepy Seo Eun ah. Are you going to let your boyfriend sleep on such an uncomfortable plastic chair?" Jonghyun smirked.

Seo Eun relented and let Jonghyun cuddle in beside her. Jonghyun wrapped his strong arm around Seo Eun's slim waist and brought her head to his chest.

"You don't know how many times I've fantasized about hugging you to sleep like this." Jonghyu sighed contently.

Seo Eun cuddled depper into those safe arms and breathed in his scent.

"Seo Eun ah, now that you've returned to your body, what should I call you?" Jonghyun wondered. "Seo Eun or Ji Eun?"

Seo Eun pondered for a while and said, "Seo Eun. Since I was Seo Eun when I met you."

Jonghyun nodded in agreement but he said, "Hmmm.. I was actually thinking of scraping of names. How about honey, babe, or my baby girl?"

Seo Eun blushed furiously and Jonghyun saw her innocence.

"You're so cute Seo Eun ah, my baby girl." Jonghyun breathed and planted a kiss on her forehead. (OMG SECOND KISS ON FOREHEAD!!!) "So unlike any girl I've ever met."

Seo Eun frowned.

"You've got a lot more girls before Sekyung?" her eyebrows up.

Jonghyun laughed. "No. Sekyung was my first love, but I'm glad I broke up with her. Thanks to your spying skills.

Anyway, was my baby girl jealous just then?"

Seo Eun's face flushed even redder than before.

Jonghyun brought Seo Eun closer to him and rested his chin on her forehead.

"You know most of things about me Seo Eun ah. I want to know things about you too. I want to know your past." Jonghyun said.

Seo Eun nodded and began her story.