The Miracle

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun woke up with a start when he suddenly sneezed.

Though he was lying in the mud and the rain was raining so heavily it hurts, the fatigue from the day's activities and the lack of sleep the previous night enabled him to fall asleep in the worst conditions.

"!" Jonghyun glanced at his watch which showed that it was already 11:56 pm.

He ran with all his might back towards the hospital. The path that led to the hospital seemed to lead on forever and ever, winding and turning, never reaching the destination.

"Why did you run so far out in the first place Kim Jonghyun!" he scolded his self, tears falling and mixing with the rain that was falling on his face.

Jonghyun sped up the stairs to Seo Eun's ward and threw open the door.

Just at that moment, the only thing he saw was the doctor switching the power supply for the oxygen device off.

CLICK!

Jonghyun stared, horrified, as the whirring machine came to a stop.

"NOOOO!" Jonghyun shouted and collapsed to his knees.

The rest of the people in the room turned around in surprise.

"Yeobo..." key cried. "I'm sorry, I tried to ask them to wait.."

Jonghyun crawled to Seo Eun's side and held her still-warm hands, his eyes trying to memorize her every detail.

The heart rate machine continued showing a steady heart rate.

Jonghyun held his tears in, afraid of that fearful beep as heard in movies that signaled the end of Seo Eun's eyes.

*Her heart.. Please don't stop beating for a few seconds more.. Please just let me have these past few seconds more..*

Jonghyun could feel tears flowing even though he was willing his entire being not to give in to the temptation to cry.

The heart rate machine continued showing a heart beat and the doctor waited impatiently for Seo Eun to die, so that he can chase these people away.

*Die quickly if you must Park Ji Eun sshi.* he grumbled silently.

This dragged on for another few minutes.

Jonghyun watched intently at Seo Eun. He noticed?small minute movements as Seo Eun's chest when up and down.

He slowly raised his fingers to Seo Eun's nose.

"DOCTOR!" he shrieked. "SHE'S STILL BREATHING!"

The surprised (and somewhat grumpy and sadistic) doctor rushed to Seo Eun's side and put his stethoscope to her heart.

Dadump dadump dadump.

"She's alive! I can't believe it! A medical miracle!" he breathed, not believing his eyes.

Jonghyun leaped up in extreme happiness at the doctor's confirmation, and that he wasn't only dreaming. He held her hand tighter and said," thanks for continuing to live my love. I love you."

At that moment, Seo Eun's eyes suddenly opened.

The rest of the people in the room gasped in surprise and delight. Jonghyun's eyes buldged from the surprise.

"I love you too Jonghyun Oppa." Seo Eun breathed, smiling weakly.

Jonghyun froze.

Was he dreaming? Was this the Seo Eun he knew that was in front of him? Still alive? And saying that she loves him?

He raised his hands unconsciously and gave himself a hard pinch.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

His eyes grew wide.
"OH MY GOD THAT HURT! THAT HURT! IM NOT DREAMING! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE SEO EUN AH!" Jonghyun screamed.

"Yes I'm alive now, youre not dreaming." Seo Eun smiled.

"Ji Eun ah." her mother cried and went to hug her, her father following close behind.

"Omma, Appa, sorry for letting both of you worry." she cried.

Jonghyun grew jealous and whined," Hey aren't you going to give your boyfriend a hug now that you can finally hug him?"

"Boyfriend?" Mr Park raised his eyebrows curiously.

"Opps that's the part we didn't tell you!" Minho exclaimed. "We're sorry."

Seo Eun smiled and placed her hands on Jonghyun's face, the other doing likewise.

"I'm so glad I can finally feel you like this." Jonghyun whispered, tears leaking from his eyes, but this time, for an entirely different reason.

"Me too Oppa." Seo Eun smiled.

Jonghyun pulled her in for a hug, earning "Awwww" s from the people in the room.

"I don't know how you managed to combine with your body and stay alive, but I'm so glad you're with me now." Jonghyun breathed into her hair.

Seo Eun smiled and peeked over his shoulders into the night sky.

The rain had stopped and the round moon still showed.

*Thank you for giving me a second chance.*

----------------------------

Yay she's still alive!!

PS if you're confused how, its because both of them made the wish. Rmb in the front of the story!

Please continue supporting this fic!

Comment and subscribe!!XD