Last day on earth

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun didn't dare to sleep that night. He watched as Seo Eun slept and float unconciously around his room.

Her face was really peaceful and she looked like a sweet innocent angel sleeping.

*You're so beautiful Seo Eun ah.. I can't believe I was ignorant of my feelings for such a long time. If only.. if only i had figured out my feelings  sooner, we would have more time together..*

Jonghyun smiled gently as he saw Seo Eun float nearer to him.

*I love you.*

Jonghyun fell asleep soon after. Seo Eun woke up from her fake sleep and gazed at Jonghyun. She knew that he had fallen asleep from the way his breathing had slowed down.

*Jonghyun ah..* Seo Eun thought, gazing at his face, tracing her finger from his eyebrows, to his nose, to his lips.

*You're so good-looking, you know that? You're the best thing that happened to me. Thank you for appearing.

But I'm sorry that I made that wish. I'm sorry that I met you. I'm sorry that you fell in love with me.

If all this never happened you won't be suffering like this.

I'm sorry..*

Seo Eun sobbed silently.

---------------------------

Morning came in a blink of an eye and both Jonghyun and Seo Eun woke up early.

"Today came." Jonghyun muttered.

Seo Eun smiled weakly. "It must come Jonghyun ah."

Jonghyun forced a smile on his face. "Seo Eun ah, can you do me a favor today?"

Seo Eun looked curiously at him.

"Call me oppa for today. Please?" Jonghyun smiled meekly.

Seo Eun smiled. "Oppa." she breathed.

Jonghyun's whole heart felt like it was on fire. That simple word made him want to jump up in joy. He wanted to shout out to the world that he was in love. In love with an amazing woman.

But this amazing woman was leaving him soon.

Jonghyun smiled back. "Let's find me something to eat and we'll go out to make full use of today's time okay?"

Seo Eun smiled back. "Okay oppa."

Jonghyun's face lit up.

They went into the living room smiling at each other foolishly.

"Omo Jonghyun. You're up so early?" Key asked while frying pancakes.

"Yeah. Seo Eun and I are going out earlier." Jonghyun said, trying not to flinch.

Key understood and kept quiet.

"Here's your pancakes Yeobo!" Key smiled sympathically. "Enjoy you breakfast! I'll retreat to my humble bedroom to let you two have some privacy!"

Jonghyun laughed and smacked his yeobo's head.

Seo Eun watched as Jonghyun ate his pancake mouth by mouth.

"Am I that good-looking?" Jonghyun smirked playfully.

Seo Eun blushed. "I was just wishing that I could feed you. But I can't even hold the fork."

Jonghyun felt his heart cringe a little but he maintained the happy smile on his face.

"Its okay! You can pretend to hold the fork while I eat! Then its as if you're feeding me!" Jonghyun suggested playfully.

Seo Eun held on to the fork while Jonghyun placed his hands near hers, feeling the coldness she was giving out. They moved the fork near his mouth and placed the pancake gently in his mouth.

"That was the most delicious piece of pancake I've ever tasted." Jonghyun smiled gently.

Seo Eun blushed. Jonghyun's heart quickened at how cute she looked.

"Where do you want to go today?" Jonghyun asked.

Seo Eun thought for a while.

"How about the amusement park again?" she suggested.

"Then the amusement park it is!" Jonghyun declared, with loving eyes.