Seo Eun

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Okay rules when staying in SHINee's dorm." Jonghyun said after typing at the computer for half an hour, producing a long list.

"No. 1, Try to stay in Jonghyun's room only. I don't want you to go around peeking at the other members."

"Members? Oh you mean that cute guy that was cooking just now?" Miss Ghost asked. "How I wish he was the one who could see me.. He's so cute!"

"Ahem.." Jonghyun cleared his throat irritably. "No. 2. DO NOT go to the bathroom. You are in a boy's dorm now. Even if you're a ghost and can float through walls, I don't want you peeking at the other members when they're bathing in the toilet."

Miss Ghost shrugged and gestured for him to carry on.

"No. 3, you are not allowed to sleep on the bed. Jonghyun will take the bed. You will just float around." Jonghyun said flatly.

"That's what i usually do anyways. Sometimes when I wake up, I'll find myself floating amongst the stars!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining.

"Lastly, No.4, Do not follow Jonghyun around." He finished.

"I OBJECT!" she said as she raised up her hand. "I want to follow you around! You're barely at home. If i stay here I'll be bored to death!"

"Its your business anyway, I'm a busy man I don't want you disturbing me everywhere I go." Jonghyun said.

"Please," she pleaded. "I'll just stay quiet. I'll not talk to you! I promise!"

"Oh alright.." Jonghyun sighed in defeat, realising that he had no way in overcoming her charms.

"I'm going to bathe now. Remember rule number 2!" he said and walked out.

"Its not like I want to see anyways.." she muttered.

-------------------------------

Jonghyun returned from his bath to see Miss ghost rumaging through his wallet.

"Hey what are you doing! Ghosts want human money too?" He asked.

"No! I'm not interested in that!" she waved her hands about. "Its this!" she held out his identity card.

"I want one of these too.." she said sadly.

"I'm sure you had one before you... died." Jonghyun said uncomfortably.

"Yeah but now I don't even remember anything!" She shouted in frustration.

"You don't? You don't remember your name or when you died or how you died?" he asked curiously.

Miss Ghost shook her head. "No I don't. I don't even have a name now."

Jonghyun felt pity fill him up and he was sorry for treating this girl rudely before.

"Well lets find a name for you then!" he declared.

"Really?" she brightened up.

"How about.. Mu Seo Eun? (N/A: Mu seoun means scary in korean)" Jonghyun asked. "Mu is your surname, Seo Eun is your name! Since you're a ghost it fits you well!"

"Why would I want to be scary!" she scoffed. "But Seo Eun sound good. Seo Eun. Seo Eun ah. Mu Seo Eun.. I kinda like it."

"Then lets start from the top then!" Jonghyun laughed. "Hi my name is Kim Jonghyun."

"My name is Mu Seo Eun!" She sang, her eyes glittering with happiness.

*Its so easy to make her happy..*

Jonghyun started smiling himself, more because of how she was smiling, than how ridiculous the name sounded.