Finding Park Ji Eun

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"What happened?" Jonghyun asked Seo Eun anxiously, wincing at the numerous tears falling from her eyes.

"Jaejoong said that he wishes us to be happy." Seo Eun cried. "What to do Jonghyun ah? I feel so guilty."

Jonghyun wanted to take Seo Eun into his arms and comfort her but he couldn't.

"Don't worry Seo Eun ah. Jaejoong said that he's going to wish us to be happy, so you really have to be happy to fufil his wish." Jonghyun said.

"I guess so.." Seo Eun nodded.

"Are you ready then? To see your real self. The real self that's now lying in the hospital." Jonghyun asked.

Seo Eun looked surprised. But she said. "Yes. Bring me there."

---------------------------

SHINee and Seo Eun arrived at the Seoul hospital in less than 15 minutes.

"May I know where is Park Ji Eun's ward?" Jonghyun asked the nurse.

The young nurse eyed the five good-looking guys in front of here doubtfully, highly suspecting she was in a dream. Even though they had put on glasses and beanies to hide their faces, it was still highly obvious that these five were blessed with EXTREMELY fine genes. God, you are so unfair.

"How are you related to her?" she asked professionally. (Wow i bow to you for not fangirling over them!)

"We're her friends. We were previously busy so we couldn't visit her." Jonghyun lied smoothly.

"Oh. She's at ward 24, single bed room 5." the nurse replied, trying to calm her nerves.

SHINee and Seo Eun rushed up to single bed room 5.

"Are you ready?" Jonghyun asked Seo Eun just before they opened the door.

"More than ever." Seo Eun smiled.

Jonghyun grinned even though his hearting was beating so loudly he was sure the whole of the hospital could hear it. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door.. to find a human girl looking exactly like Seo Eun lying on the bed.

Jonghyun gasped at how real this situation was. Seeing Seo Eun's real body lying there, assured him that all these, meeting Seo Eun, falling in love with her and all, was not only a dream.

"Oh gosh." Key gasped. "Seo Eun.. You're still here in this world. Alive!"

Seo Eun floated in a daze towards her own body. She took in all her features and noted how her body was stll warm. She looked back at Jonghyun who nodded at her.

She stretched herself into a lying position and slowly lowered herself into her body.

Jonghyun held his breath.

*Please let this work.. please please please...*

Seo Eun, or Park Ji Eun's body stayed still for while, then the machine showed that her heart beat started going faster. After a while, it returned to normal speed. Seo Eun's body remain emotionless and unmoving.

Seo Eun the ghost sat up from her body.

"Jonghyun.. I can't get in." She sobbed. "My body rejects me. I can't combine with my body!"

Jonghyun felt tears falling too.

"Its okay. Try again!" Jonghyun urged her, unwilling to believe all this hope of his was going to come to an end so soon.

Seo Eun laid back into her body, and emerged a longer time later.

"I still can't Jonghyun! It's the same as lying on a bed! You are you and the bed is the bed. You don't combine with the bed! I can't combine with my body!" Seo Eun cried harder.

Jonghyun's heart fell.

Was all his hopes for having a normal life with Seo Eun going to vanish just like that?

----------------------------------

Sorry this was short!

Comment and Subscribe please! love you all!

PS. Project Work(Singaporeans in JCs would know..) is seriously the worst thing ever. *Faints*