Can't hide the fact that I love you

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun entered Jonghyun's room to find him busy composig songs.

*He looks so charismatic when he's focusing.*

Seo Eun smiled dreamily and when near him, floating above him.

Jonghyun felt her cold presence and looked up.

"Oh you're here." Jonghyun said coldy.

Seo Eun flinched at his coldness.

"Umm" Seo Eun breathed. "You're composing?"

"Yeah." Jonghyun focused on something else besides her face. "I think I'm done, I'm going out to the living room."

Seo Eun glanced at his note's. "Wait Jonghyun! You're lying! You're not even done with your notes yet! Why are you avoiding me?"

Jonghyun gulped. *. Was I that obvious?*

"It's nothing." Jonghyun denied.

"It isn't!" Seo Eun protested. "these few days, you've avoiding me! Even with my ghostly senses I can tell that much! What's wrong Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun sighed. "It's just some personal problem. I'll tell you after I'm sure."

*Of my own feelings.* Jonghyun thought sadly and went out of the room.

Seo Eun stared sadly at his disappearing figure.

*What's wrong Jonghyun?*

----------------------------

The SHINee members were outside playing board games.

"Yeobo! You've finished your song?" key asked.

"Not yet." Jonghyun shrugged.?

"Huh?" Minho asked confusedly. "But you step out of your room unless the song is completed!"

"I just needed fresh air." Jonghyun denied.

Onew looked knowingly at Jonghyun. He had noticed Seo Eun going into his room just then.

*I'm glad you're taking measures to stop your feelings from developing further Jonghyun.*

Just then Taemin asked," Hyung, Seo Eun is in the room right?

Jonghyun nodded confusedly.

"So I can open the curtains to let some sun in?" Taemin asked. "It's rather dark here."

Jonghyun agreed.

Scared-of-the-dark taemin crawled up and went to the curtains. With a swoosh, the curtains were pulled open, letting in the strong spring sunshine.

Just at that moment, Seo Eun floated out from Jonghyun's room.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he rushed over to her before the sun's rays could hit her.

Seo Eun stared in shock at the situation. She was positioned in the coolness of Jonghyun's shadow. The rest of the rooms were brightly lit with the strong sun.

Jonghyun was just centimeters away from her, his face so close to her, she could even see the fine hairs on his cleanly shaven face.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? HOW COULD YOU JUST COME OUT LIKE THAT! WHAT IF I'M NOT HERE AND YOU GET HIT BY THE SUN? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DEPRESSED HOW I'LL BE?" Jonghyun hollered.

Seo Eun stared wide eyed at what Jonghyun said.

"Whaa.." she breathed.

"Don't be so fierce Jonghyun.." Onew said and proceeded to close the curtains once again.

Jonghyun stared intensely at Seo Eun, his heart beating at a rapid pace. Never in his life had he experienced such fear. Even that time in the amusement park when he thought Seo Eun disappeared for good, he wasn't so scared.

But now, the fear that the sun's rays may just hit Seo Eun and consume her forever.. It made him scared.

It made him fear.

His whole body shivered at the thought. He couldn't even bring himself to think about Seo Eun not beside him.

He stared at the speechless ghost in front of him and felt his racing heart.

*Crap.*

Jonghyun gestured to Seo Eun, "Come with me." he ordered through gritted teeth.

Seo Eun followed him into his room.

"I'm so sorry. I promise I'll-" Seo Eun started, only to be cut off by Jonghyun trying to hug her.

"What are you doing Jonghyun?" Seo Eun breathed. "You can't even touch me."

"I know." Jonghyun whispered. "But at least now I'm close to you. You don't know how hard it was to stay away from you!"

Seo Eun brightened up. "Aha! Now you acknowledge that you've been avoiding me."

Jonghyun pulled away and stared into Seo Eun's eyes. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I was just trying to stop myself from doing something. But it was all fruitless. I couldn't help myself." he breathed.

"Do what?" Seo Eun asked.

"Falling for you." Jonghyun breathed.

Seo Eun gasped.

"I know it's impossible for us to be together, that's why I was trying to stop myself from feeling this way. I was afraid of when you're going to leave me someday, and I was scared of how depressed I'll feel. So to save myself from the pain, I tried to get rid of the feelings i had for you." Jonghyun expalined. "But it was all friutless. In the end, I only find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you. Its even more torturous to try to stay away from you then if you left me."

Seo Eun stared at Jonghyun with tears leaking out of her eyes.

"So I've decided." Jonghyun breathed. "I've decided to love you whole-heartedly until the day you are to leave me. I may be sad then, but at least now, I don't have to control my feelings anymore."

Jonghyun smiled gently. "Mu Seo Eun. I love you."

Seo Eun broke in tears and sobbed loudly.

"Hey." Jonghyun called gently. "I know you may not feel the same way but it doesn't matter to me as long as you're by my side-"

"I love you too." Seo Eun whispered through her tears.

Jonghyun froze.

Seo Eun noticed and asked worriedly. "What's wrong?"

Jonghyun stayed in her frozen position.

Suddenly..

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" Jonghyun jumped around. "Yes yes yes! This is the happiest day of my life ever!"

Seo Eun giggled happily.

"YEOBO WHAT HAPPENED!" Key and the rest ran into the room.

Jonghyun and Seo Eun smiled giddily at each other.