So near yet so far

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun wandered aimlessly around the dorm. The SHINee members were back at the studio training again. The lives of those idols..

Seo Eun did not get to talk much to Jonghyun ever since. It was partly because SHINee was one of the top kpop groups in korea and of course with that fame, comes the great need to train.

But she could not help feeling that Jonghyun was somehow avoiding her.

He didn't ignore her completely. He didn't talk to her rudely. He didn't cast her aside like some unwanted toy.

But he didn't treat her like he did before. He would talk politely and respectfully to her as if she were some one he just met. He would cease to and those cute and precious moments were down to zero. He would talk to the other members non stop , if not, he would start reading. Jonghyun never reads.

The times when they would just talk about all the things under the sun, they were gone. Jonghyun wouldn't look at her for more than 3 seconds, so how was she going to hold a decent conversation with her?

There were times she caught Jonghyun glancing at her, and he would turn away immediately like nothing happened. It wasn't that he was mean to her, but she didn't feel the care from him anymore.

Sometimes she caught the concern and desperation in his eyes but as soon as he saw her looking, his eyes conjured into a strong determined look. Seo Eun struggled to figure if that concerned desperate look was just a part of her imagination.

*What is happening?*

----------------------------

"Yeobo come here.." Key motioned for Jonghyun to go to his side.

"Wassup?" Jonghyun asked cutely.

Key scrutinized his yeobo's face and sighed.

"Stop acting Yeobo." Key said. "Now seriously, tell me what's wrong if not I'm going to spill all your secrets to Seo Eun!"

Jonghyun's eyebrows raised. "which are?"

"You drool and your nose flares when you sleep!" Key said in triumph.

Jonghyun laughed. "Do you think she doesn't know this if she's living with us?"

Key frowned. "Whatever. I'm your yeobo. I have the right to know! What's wrong?"

Jonghyun shrugged innocently. "Nothing's wrong."

"Don't lie!" Key reprimanded. "I know you well Jonghyun. You're so preoccupied nowadays. You seem to be so sad, so depressed.. I don't know! There seems to be a mountain of emotions built in your heart and you don't want to let them out! And you aren't talking much to Seo Eun nowadays too! Is this sadness about Seo Eun?"

Jonghyun stared at Key, unsure of how to answer.

*Damn my yeobo for knowing me so well..*

"It isn't. I'm just really tired from the SHINee concert so I don't talk much." Jonghyun lied. "And I was rather sad because I didn't see a lot of Jonghyun banners at the concert."

Key looked doubtfully at Jonghyun. "You do know that I don't really believe in your answers right yeobo?"

Jonghyun shrugged.

"But since you don't want to say it, I'll not ask. But I just want to remind you not to do things that you will eventually regret." Key warned.

Jonghyun nodded but sighed when Key turned away.

*This pretense is hard..*

-------------------------------

Key went into the dorm before everyone else. He did not have any schedules for the rest of the days so he came home to catch up on his sleep.

"SEO EUN! I'M HOME!" Key shouted.

Seo Eun came flying out and circled Key in excitement.

Key felt the cold wind and he knew Seo Eun was there. He smiled.

"I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight!" he said and went towards his room.

Seo Eun panicked and grabbed her whiteboard and blocked Key's way. Key stared at the flying whiteboard in front of him.

"Yes seo eun?" He asked.

Seo Eun started writing furiously on the board.

I don't want to find out who I was in the past anymore.

Key gasped in surprise. "Why don't you want to know?"

Seo Eun scribbled on the board again.

Ever since we started finding information on my past, Jonghyun has been so distant. I miss the old him.

Key sighed. So she noticed as well.

"Yeah I know. I don't know what is bothering him. But dont worry, I'm sure he'll be fine in no time." Key assured.

"Jonghyun's a big guy you know!" Key continued and fought back a yawn. Seo Eun sensed Key's fatigue and wrote "Go to sleep."

Key nodded sleepily and went off.

Seo Eun sighed and plopped herself on the couch.

*Yeah Jonghyun's a big guy.. I hope the old Jonghyun returns soon..*