Avoiding you

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun sat on the side of Onew's bed and thought about what Onew had said.

*is it really true that I'm falling in love with Seo Eun?*

Jonghyun felt his heart rate increase ever so slightly at the thought of Seo Eun.

"NOOO!" Jonghyun shouted into the pillow.

"Nonono I can't fall in love with her! Jonghyun what are you thinking! She's a ghost! She's already dead! You cant have a happy ever after life with her! It's insane! And even if you wanted to, she's going to have to disappear some day, a ghost can't linger on the human realm for too long. And when she's going to disappear, what are you going to do if she gets hurt?" Jonghyun muttered to himself.

Somehow to him, the thought that Seo Eun will be hurt in any form pained him even more than that he will be hurt.

"Kim Jonghyun. You do not like Seo Eun. You can't like her! So behave like it!" Jonghyun cheered to himself.

-------------------------

The rest of SHINee were explaining to Seo Eun (Which was in fact them talking to air) about their findings and suspicions about her past life when Jonghyun arrived outside.

"Jonghyun! They say that I may have been an SM trainee in my past life!" Seo Eun smiled widely and cheered.

"Yeah. I know" Jonghyun mumbled coldly.

"What's wrong Jonghyun?" Seo Eun asked, sensing the his discomfort.

"Uh nothing, I'll just go lay on the bed for a while. I'm kinda tired after the SHINee concert yesterday." Jonghyun said and walked to his room.

*What's wrong with him?* Seo Eun thought sadly.

Seo Eun wrote on the whiteboard hurriedly.

What's wrong with Jonghyun? Is he sick?

Key read her message and said," I don't think so. Maybe he's really just tired. Let him rest."

Seo Eun sighed and floated into the room secretly. She found Jonghyun sleeping on the bed comfortably. However, he's face was one of doubt and worry, and it seemed like he had a lot on his mind.

Seo Eun sighed and went by his side.

"Please tell me your troubles when you're worried, please.." she muttered.

Jonghyun's face became a more peaceful one and he cuddled with the pillow more and slept.

---------------------------

When Jonghyun woke up from his nap, he found the SHINee members discussing furiously about how they are to sneak into the trainee record's room to get Seo Eun's profiles.

"Well I heard that the room is all the way at the end of the corridor of the third floor. It is locked with a padlock and the key is with miss Kim." Onew said.

The rest shuddered at the thought of miss Kim. She was one strict woman and she never failed to tattle tale on then to lee soon man any of their small actions.

"So how are we going to get the key? And how are we going to sneak pass her to the room?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know.." Minho sighed frustratedly. "Seduce her?"

The rest looked at him.

"Okay okay! I get it!" Minho squealed.

"Jonghyun ah," Seo Eun called.

Jonghyun felt his face turn a little red and his heart beating a little faster.

*Damn my heart.*

Jonghyun nodded and tried to keep his eyes off her.

"If the whole thing is too difficult, it's okay. I don't need to know my past. It's the past anyway. I'm dead already." Seo Eun said.

Jonghyun felt this unknown feeling wash over him.

He wanted to know Seo Eun's real identity. It felt to him that knowing Seo Eun's real identity personally would feel more real that he knows this person. There really was a Seo Eun who lived. It wasn't just his imagination of this whole ghost thing.

"No it's okay." Jonghyun insisted. "We'll find it. Don't worry."

Seo Eun smiled half heartedly but she couldn't help but sigh at how cold and polite Jonghyun sounded.

*Why is he like this all of a sudden? Is he sick?*

Seo Eun flew near Jonghyun, her face just inches away from his and she asked," are you sick?"

Jonghyun froze on his spot unable to move.

*She's so pretty..*

Jonghyun suddenly jerked backwards.

"I'm fine." he replied gruffly and walked off.

Seo Eun stared sadly at him.

*Why do I feel like he's avoiding me?*