Lee Soon Man

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

SHINee stood at the side of the stage, waiting for the cue to burst into action. Jonghyun fidgeted with the mike and could not stop his hands from trembling.

*Damn it Jonghyun! Why are you so scared! You even lived with a ghost and you're scared of this?*

Jonghyun took a deep breath.

"Jonghyun ah!" a sing song voice called.

Jonghyun smiled. *Seo Eun*

Seo Eun flew towards him and gave him a hug. Jonghyun tried to hug back but it was lke hugging air. Nevertheless, it sent his heart in a F1 race.

"Good luck! I'll be watching!" she smiled.

Jonghyun felt energized and just then the cue to go out came, He burst out onto the stage and gave the crowd a dazzling smile. He glanced back at Seo Eun and gave her wink.

*OMG Seo Eun please control your unbeating heart! Why are you so excited!*

The SHINee concert passed by in a blink of an eye. As they say, good things never last too long. And from what I know, SHINee concert is most definately NOT a good thing.

ITS AWESOME!!

They sang all their hit songs.

Starting with Ring Ding Dong, then Jojo.

Sone Orders.

1. Ring Ding Dong

2. Jojo

3. Noona neomu yeppeo

4. Last gift (PS. I LOVE THIS SONG SOOO MUCH!)

5. Obsession

6. WOWOWOW

7. Electric heart

8. Hello

9. Amigo

10. Lucifer

The SHINee members ran around the stage and bowed to the crowd.

"Thanks everyone for coming! I love you all!" Onew shouted.

"Me too!" Key choked while trying to control his tears. Jonghyun ran towards him and hugged him.

"Thanks to all the Noonas!" Taemin smiled, doing his aegyo.

"Please support SHINee forever!" Minho yelled.

"Thanks to all our fans!" Jonghyun said. "And the company. Our Sunbaes. And personally I want to thank Seo Eun! Withour your cheerful jokes, I would never have lasted!"

Seo Eun's eyes widened with shock.

Was Kim Jonghyun of SHINee thanking her? Infront of all these fans? Thank god she's dead already!

The fans grew envious of this Seo Eun girl but they kept shouting encore.

--------------------------------

"GOOD JOB GUYS!" Leeteuk said.

"Hyung!!!" Key cried with bursting emotion.

"Great ending there Onew!" Yunho praised.

Onew's heart swelled with delight. Was the DBSK leader praising him?

"Hey Jonghyun who's that Seo Eun girl you were thanking? You dated again? Good job man!" Eunhyun patted Jonghyun's back.

Jonghyun wanted to deny, when one of the workers came call SHINee, informing them that Lee Soon Man was there and he wanted to talk to them.

"Who's Lee soon man?" Seo Eun asked.

Jonghyun looked around to check if there were anyone looking, then he said,"He's our company's director. Our Boss."

Seo Eun nodded in understanding.

*Why does Lee Soon Man sound familiar?*

SHINee entered the room to find Lee soon man facing the window.

The SHINee boys let out a sigh of relief. When Lee Soon Man does that, it means that he's happy. If he's not, you would have heard him screaming the minute you step into the room.

"It's your first concert today boys," Lee soon man said and started to turn around.

Seo Eun wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion. *This voice.. it sounds so familiar.*

Seo Eun kept her eyes on the director.

He turned.

Seo Eun's eyes widened in shock.

"..I'm glad to say you've done well." Lee soon man continued.

*Those eyes.. those wicked eyes. That menacing voice.. That face.. Why do I feel like I've seen him before?*

Seo Eun could not help herself and the fear inside of her burst. She screamed.

Jonghyun turned around in surprise.

He caught sight of Seo Eun's face before she flew out at top speed.

Her face, which was usually so cheerful and carefree, was contorted into a face of pure fear. The fear shone in her eyes and there were tears glistening at the sides of the eyes.

"Seo Eun!" Jonghyun breathed and he ran after her in top speed.