Gghhh..Ghost??!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun arrived back at the SHINee dorm with a whole new feeling. She couldn't wait to see Jonghyun. She couldn't wait to ask about his day.

She knew that she was a ghost, there was no way she could ever be with him. But it still satisfies her to be able to be gazing at him from behind and supporting him.

And no, she was never ever going to tell anyone of her feelings.

Ever.

When she arrived back, the SHINee members had already returned from all their schedules and were lazing their butts off.

Seo eun went into Jonghyun's room to find that he was already there, composing his latest song.

"Oh you're back!" Jonghyun smiled but scowled a little after some thought. "You were with Jaejoong?"

"Hmmm." Seo Eun nodded. "Jaejoong is such a nice person to put up with me all day with my endless questions."

Jonghyun turned green with envy and wanted to tear his compositions into a million pieces.

"Yah. How can you trouble an outsider like that!" Jonghyun huffed.

"Outsider?" Seo Eun asked confusedly. "But Jaejoong and you are my only friends. Both of you are my family!"

"What family?!" Jonghyun spat. "How can that stupid Jaejoong be your family! He doesn't even meet the standards! Only I can be your family!"

Seo Eun felt ridiculous. "Why! Jaejoong is such a nice person! Why do you dislike him so much!"

*Because he likes you*

"Be..because.. because he's.. NOT A GOOD PERSON!" Jonghyun finished lamely. "I forbid you to meet Jaejoong again! I'll call him this instant to tell him that you're not going to his house ever again!"

Jonghyun knew he was being ridiculous but seeing Seo Eun defending jaejoong made him lose his mind. He dug out his phone and began scrolling through his contacts to find jaejoong's name.

Seo Eun panicked and grabbed on to his phone at the first chance.

"Yah! Give it back! I'm going to call Jaejoong!" Jonghyun yelled angrily.

"NO! Jaejoong is my friend! I want to be his friend too!" Seo Eun flew up high.

"Come down you stupid ghost and give my back my phone!" Jonghyun roared.

Suddenly...

"Hyung?" a small whisper came.

Jonghyun and Seo Eun froze and turned their heads towards the door.

*Taemin!*

"Gghh..ghhh.. gghhoo.. ghost???" Taemin asked, eyes wide with fear, staring at the floating phone in the air since he cant see Seo Eun holding it.

"I can explain taemin ah.." Jonghyun tried.

Taemin took and step back and..

"KEY UMMA! ONEW HYUNG! MINHO DARLING! THERE'S A GHOST IN JONGHYUN'S ROOM!!!" Taemin screamed at the top of his voice.

Who knew this maknae had this loudspeaker power in him. Wow. New found talent.

The other three SHINee members rushed to the room and stared at the floating phone in the air.

1..

2..

3...

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The other three screamed and ran around the house in circles.

"Ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost!!!" Key shrieked and buried himself under the pillows on the couch.

"Please god let me live just one more day... I haven't even had a single date with Taemin yet.." Minho kneeled on the floor and prayed feverently.

Onew rushed to the kitchen immediately and stuffed himself with all the chicken he can find. "If I'm going to die I might as well die with my stomach full with chicken!"

Jonghyun looked amusedly at his group members.

*So this is the SHINee everyone worships??!*

"LISTEN TO ME!" Jonghyun roared.

The others looked up at him. (P.S. with Onew having half the chicken drumstick still dangling from his mouth)

"The ghost has actually lived with us for the past month." he said.

The other members looked at each other.

1..

2..

2.5..

"AAAAHHHHH!!" they screamed again.

"THE GHOST SAW ME SLEEPING !!!" Taemin wailed.

"No I didn't!" Seo Eun protested.

"She said she didn't!" Jonghyun informed.

"And its a 'She'?" Taemin asked aghast. "My body!!!"

"EVERYBODY QUIET!" Jonghyun barked.

Jonghyun sighed. "The ghost.. you met her before. She's Seo Eun."

"Hiii!!" Seo Eun chirped enthusiastically.

*They can't hear you!* Jonghyun rolled his eyes amusedly.

"SEO EUN??" the rest of SHINee chorused.