Miss Ghost

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"What?" Jonghyun asked, clearly irritated.

"Stay with me please.." the girl pleaded with her puppy eyes.

Jonghyun gulped and tried not to look at those eyes. The girl was so blindingly beautiful, it was almost impossible for any normal man to reject her.

Then again, Jonghyun wasn't a normal man.

"Look miss ghost. I'm a busy man," he said, "and talking to you now has wasted 10 minutes of my time! I have to go!"

"It's only been 3 minutes and 52 seconds." she said teasingly.

A highly irritated Jonghyun spun round.

"Yeah so what if it hasn't been 10 minutes!" he roared. Then he noticed.

"How- how did you know?" he asked. "How did you know it has been 3 minutes 52 seconds? When you're not wearing a watch?"

The girl looked at her empty wrists and said," I just know."

Jonghyun felt a shiver go down his spine.

*Damn it Jonghyun you're a man being frightened by a woman that's not right in her mind in this bright daylight?*

Which was when he noticed her standing in the darkest shadows in the shade.

Another shiver went down his spine.

*God dammit I can't take it.*

Jonghyun took off running while the girl called after him.

-------------------------------

"Hyung! Great job man!" Minho patted Jonghyun on his back when the latter arrived back at dorm. "Yesterday you went out on a date and you returned today! This is a great leap from a kiss!!"

"She didn't turn up." Jonghyun muttered.

"Huh? Then why did you only return now?" Key asked.

"I was stranded in a shelter in the park because it was raining so i just slept there for the night." Jonghyun explained.

"Yeobo, you're so pathetic.." Key scoffed. "Come on I've got your change of clothes already, let's go now before manager Hyung scolds us.

-----------------------------

Throughout the recording of the interview, Jonghyun kept thinking about the girl he met at the park.

*If not for her insanity, I would have thought her to be pretty. Maybe even prettier than SeKyung.. But well she's irritating and eerie. What's a girl doing in the park herself. She must be some delinquent.*

"Hyung. You've been really quiet. What's wrong?" Taemin asked.

"it's nothing." Jonghyun clarified. "I was just thinking of a girl I met this morning. She was really beautiful but too bad she's a delinquent and a little insane. I was just thinking how she's a poor thing."

"Ah.. That's sad" Taemin agreed.

"Well dongsaeng," Onew butted in," If I were you, I would think of ways to kiss SeKyung instead of an unknown girl.."

-----------------------------

"Gosh I'm so tired!!" Minho sighed and plopped onto the sofa once they reached their dorm.

"Hey go bathe first! You're dirtying the sofa!" umma Key nagged.

"Deh umma!" smiled Minho cheekily.

"Why you.." Key growled and ran after him.

Jonghyun shook his head in amusement and went towards his room. He turned his doorknob with his remaining strength and stepped into his room when...

"Miss ghost?!" he tried to shout, when no sound came out.