Human for a day part 2

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jaejoong never let Seo Eun's hand go when they went to amusement park. Seo Eun felt extremely uncomfortable at the skinship but she didn't say anything.

"Waah! Roller Coaster!" Seo Eun exclaimed excitedly jumping up and down.

Jaejoong turned green.

"You- you-ou wanna siii--sit that?" he gluped

Seo Eun sensed Jaejoong's fear and she brushed it away. "Nah. Its too scary."

Jaejoong left out a small sigh of relief that Seo Eun caught. "Then let's sit on that!" Jaejoong said and gestured to the merry-go-round,

Seo Eun nodded meekly and tried not to show the boredom she was feeling.

Although Seo Eun wanted to sit on the outdoor roller coaster, she didn't really feel the regret. Some how, it didn't seem right to be sitting on the roller coaster with Jaejoong. To hold his hand for comfort. To cuddle close to him for warmth. To enjoy the ride and hear her now human heart beat faster.

It only seemed right if it were Jonghyun.

Seo Eun put a smile on her face and went on the merry-go-round.

-------------------------------

"Seo Eun ah, do you want to grab a bite?" Jaejoong asked.

Seo Eun pressed her hands onto her stomach to prevent it from grumbling.

"I feel like going home now. Being a human makes me feel more tired." Seo Eun lied.

Seo Eun had loads of energy left. She could dance her victory dance for another 100 times. She could run round the whole amusement park for 5 times and not break into a sweat.

But she wanted home. Even if Jonghyun wasn't home, she wanted to be home waiting for him. Just like how a human wife would.

"You're tired already?" Jaejoong asked disappointedly. "Okay then lets send you home."

Seo Eun smiled and tried to stop herself from dancing from joy.

Jaejoong drove Seo Eun home and they arrived in less 15 minutes.

"Thanks Jaejoong! I had fun being a human for day!" Seo Eun smiled.

Jaejoong stared into her eyes deeply. "I had fun too."

He took a deep breath and steadied his breath.

"You know.. there's only one chance I have. The chance I have is 4 years later.." He said.

"Chance to do what?" Seo Eun asked curiously.

"Do this." Jaejoong breathed and leaned towards her face.

Seo Eun stood there utterly confused.

Jaejoong closed his eyes leaned even nearer towards her lips.

Seo Eun suddenly got what he was going to do and pushed him away with all her strength causing him to fall on the floor.

"Omo! I'm so sorry Jaejoong!" Seo Eun flustered.

Jaejoong smiled and scratched his head.

"Guess I went to fast. I should have known. Sorry for trying to kiss you." Jaejoong apologised.

"Its okay." Seo Eun smiled.

"Its okay? So then its okay if I kiss you?" Jaejoong asked cheekily and leant near again.

Seo Eun flustered and pushed him again, causing him to fall on the floor again.

"Oww." Jaejoong cursed and rubbed his .

"I'm so sorry!" Seo Eun squealed.

"It's okay." Jaejoong laughed. "But it just told me that you really don't feel that its okay. But nevermind, I'll wait until 4 years later, and by then you'll have fallen in love with me."

"Jaejoong-" Seo Eun wanted to convince Jaejoong that it was fruitless to try love her.

"Don't try to persuade me otherwise today. You can do that tomorrow. And then I have a chance to see you tomorrow!" Jaejoong smiled.

Seo Eun gave up and bade Jaejoong goodbye.

She tried to enter the building but the security guards stopped her.

"Sorry miss. You must show us your pass to prove that you live here." the big burly guy said.

"A pass? I don't have one." Seo Eun racked her brains. "I live on the 7th floor. Unit 07-41."

The big burly guy raised his eyebrows.

*Wow out of all the SHINee fans that tried to barge in, this lady here is one with the stupidest reason. I mean, how I not know that she's living with SHINee? The stupid fame of these pretty boys.*

"Don't you try fool me missy. I know really well who lives in unit 07-41 and Surprise surprise," The burly man glared at Seo Eun. "I also know you're not one them! So get out!"

Seo Eun scrambled out of the building and paced outside the main gates.

*I can't get in. What to do? Where's Jonghyun..*