Blood moon

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Why didn't you come find me? Are you avoiding me?" Jaejoong asked sadly.

Seo Eun looked away guiltily.

"I'll wait for you until you love me back.. Don't worry." Jaejoong assured gently.

"Jaejoong..." Seo Eun started.

"Okay okay. I don't want to hear those words of rejection again." Jaejoong cringed. "I have something else to tell you today."

Seo Eun looked up curiously.

"I've researched on the internet and books and everything and I've found out that there's something called the blood moon. " Jaejoong said.

"Blood moon?" Seo Eun echoed.

"Yeah. It happens once every four years. Every once the blood moon occurs, the ghosts will be able to be human for once on that day!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Are you serious? Human for real? You mean like being a materialised person, not being hurt by sunlight, and I can have a heart beat and everything?" Seo Eun shrieked.

"Yes!" Jaejoong smiled at Seo Eun's excitement. "And I've checked that the next blood moon is tomorrow!"

"TOMORROW??? OMG!!" Seo Eun started hyperventilating.

"Yeah I thought so." Jaejoong laughed. "So I was thinking, do you want to go to the amusement park with me tomorrow? I know you just went with Jonghyun the other day this is different, you'll go as a human!"

Seo Eun froze. *What? But I thought I wanted to spend my human day with Jonghyun...*

"Please? You haven't spent time with me for such a long time. I missed you. "Jaejoong pleaded and tried to carcass her face.

"Alright then." Seo Eun agreed reluctantly.

"Great! Then I'll pick you up at 9am tomorrow!" Jaejoong smiled.

*What? So early. I won't even get to spend my human time with Jonghyun much in the morning..*

------------------------------

Jonghyun returned back to the dorm after receiving Jaejoong's call and he went straight to his room to find Seo Eun, ignoring all the questions from the other SHINee members.

"Seo Eun ah.." he called.

Seo eun spun round and flew straight at him , trying to hug him.

"Jonghyun ah! I'm going to be a human tomorrow!" she shrieked.

"Whaa?" jonghyun asked puzzled.

Seo Eun explained the whole blood moon thing to him.

"REALLY??" Jonghyun's face lit brighter than Seo Eun's. "OMG THAT'S GREAT! What are we going to do tomorrow? What do you want to do? Oh gosh a human for a day! We can do lots of things you've never gotten to do! As a human!!"

"Jonghyun.." Seo Eun said, blinking back tears.

"Hmm?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes shinning.

"I promised Jaejoong I'll go to the amusement park with him tomorrow." Seo Eun whispered.

"What?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes wide with shock.

He felt as if his heart had been dropped from mount everest. There was only one day in four years that she could spend it as a human, alive once more, and she chose to spend it with Jaejoong? Does she like him that much?

"I'm sorry Jonghyun. He pleaded with me and he said I haven't spent much time with him recently.." Seo Eun said.

"Can't you spend time with him the day after? Why must it be tomorrow??" Jonghyun shouted with tears creeping out of his eyes.

"Jonghyun.." Seo Eun choked as tears flowed down.

Jonghyun took a deep breath and tried to cool down.

"What time are you going with him? If you're going with him in the afternoon maybe we can spend time in the morning or something." Jonghyun tried.

"He asked to meet me at 9am." Seo Eun whispered, each word stabbing at her heart.

"What?" Jonghyun breathed. "So early?"

*That Jaejoong. Does he intend to just whisk Seo Eun away on the only day she can be a human? I was the one who met Seo Eun first! Shouldn't I spend more time with her?*

"I'm sorry Jonghyun." Seo Eun cried.

"Whatever." Jonghyun spat, his heart aching. "Enjoy your time tomorrow."

Jonghyun crawled into bed and pulled the covers over his head.

*Damn. Seo Eun why are you so stupid and kind? Why couldn't you've just said no?*