Jaejoong falls in love again

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jaejoong fell onto his couch, tired from his day of work. At first after Yuri was really gone, he had buried himself in work to forget her. But now, he had completely gotten over it.

He had found new passion in his work and he enjoyed every minute of it.

Especially days when Seo Eun was there with him.

She laughed and joked around, making him smile all day. Her smile never left her face, not for an instant and she made him smile too.

She was happy and delighted at the slightest things. And this made Jaejoong happy.

It was unbelievable the extent of happiness he felt when he saw her smile.

He wanted to remember her smile forever.

He wanted to see it everyday.

He wanted to be the cause of those smiles.

".." He cursed and closed his eyes.

"Am I really falling in love with her?"

Jaejoong took in a deep breath.

*Cool it Jaejoong. She's a ghost. You can't fall in love with a ghost!*

Jaejoong looked at the clock and decided to take a shower before going to bed.

Just then Seo Eun flew in from one of the walls.

"Jaejoong!!" She chirped.

Jaejoong felt his heart rate quicken as he saw her made her wasy towards him.

"Hey."He called softly. "You're here."

"Of course! How can I forget my second favourite living person!!" She smiled widely.

He scowled. *And the first person is Jonghyun?*

Jaejoong felt his heart clench a little as a little jealousy fired through him.

"Why are you here? What happened that made you so happy?" he asked.

"I went to an amusement park today!!" she cheered and told him everything that happened today.

"Wow you're not scared of roller coasters?" he asked. "That's amazing! I have goosebumps just looking at the pictures of rollercoasters.."

"Haha. Its just because I'm dead already." she pointed out.

"Anyway Jaejoong ah." she continued. "I wanted to tell you that I may not be going to your work place that often now because SHINee is preparing for a new album and I want to see Jonghyun practice his dance! He's so charming when he dances!"

Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

"Jonghyun again.." he mumbled.

"What was that? I didn't catch what you said." Seo Eun asked.

"Am I not charming when I film?" Jaejoong flared up suddenly. "Why do you only see Jonghyun and not me?"

Seo Eun backed away in shock.

"Jaejoong.." she breathed. "Its not that. You're charming too. But I just prefer Jonghyun that's all..."

"RUBBISH!" he yelled, tears streaming out of his eyes.

He couldn't stand it anymore.

He can't deny it any longer.

He loved her.

"CAN'T YOU TELL THAT I LOVE YOU??" He screamed.

Seo Eun froze.

*Jaejoong loves me? Its not possible.. He loves Yuri. Or maybe used to. But.. but I'm a ghost! He can't love a ghost!*

"But I'm a ghost.." Seo Eun breathed.

"I don't care." Jaejoong whispered gently, coming closer to her. "I can't ignore the call of my heart any longer. I love you and that's all I care. I don't care if you are going to disappear one day like Yuri. From now until then, I'm going to make use of all the time I have with you to love you.."

"Its wrong Jaejoong.. You can't love me! You can't be so stupid to love someone that will eventually leave you! Don't waste your time!" Seo screamed.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I ING CARE!" Jaejoong roared. "I'm willing to be stupid. Please let me be stupid and love you.." he whispered.

"I'm sorry.." Seo Eun breathed with tears in her eyes, and flew out of the house.

Jaejoong collapsed onto the couch lifeless with grief.