Staying With a Human

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun bit back a smile. SHINee were eating breakfast together. Key Umma had made waffles-Seo Eun's favorite.

"Omo! Waffles!" Seo Eun exclaimed and buzzed up and down. "They look so. Crispy, hot and delicious oh my god!"

She flew around the room trying to contain her excitement.

"Hyung! Is it me or is it a bit cold?" Taemin asked, shivering a little as Seo Eun flew past him.

"Hmmm? I don't think so." Minho said. "I checked the weather report today, it's supposed to be 30 degrees celsius today!"

"But it's cold!!" Taemin whined.

Jonghyun shot Seo Eun a look to signal for her to stop spinning. Seo Eun got the message and immediately settled down and put her hand over , bowing respectfully to apologize.

Jonghyun stifled a laugh and proceeded to take a generous serving of waffles onto his plate.

Key eyed Jonghyun in surprise.

"Yeobo. You seem to be in high spirits today. What happened?" he asked.

"Huh? Ugh nothing." Jonghyun smiled as he eyed Seo Eun who was sniffing the waffles from the corner of his eye.

"And Jonghyun ah, you don't like waffles. You always choose to skip breakfast when Key made waffles. So why are you eating so much today?" Onew asked, pointing to his plate filled with waffles.

"Uh. A friend likes waffles so much. So I think I like them too." Jonghyun smiled.

"This friend must be special to you" Key observed. "It's either this friend is a girl or my X-ray eyes aren't working on Mu Yeobo anymore."

"Yeah it's a girl." Jonghyun said. Seo Eun who was completely oblivious to the situation, continued to sniff at the waffles.

Key smiled.

*I'm glad you are moving on from SeKyung unnie*

-----------------------------

"Are you sure you don't want to follow me to work today?" Jonghyun asked doubtfully. "You always want to follow me to work. Today at the recording, DBSK, teen top and beast will be there! You really sure?"

"Yeah. Anyway I can see artistes at Jaejoong's" Seo Eu shrugged.

*MWO? She's not following me to go with Jaejoong? The nerve of this ghost. What's so good about Jaejoong anyway..*

"Okay then you can have fun with your favorite Jaejoong Oppa. I'll hav fun with the DBSK hyungs and Teentop."

Seo Eun watched as Jonghyun stomped out of the room.

*I just don't want to affect your work. I don't want you screaming at me. I don't want us to quarrel and then I have to leave the house again. I don't want to go through the days without you again..*

But...

"AHHHHH!" Seo Eun screamed into the pillow. "I AM SO GOING TO REGRET THIS! It's DBSK and Teen top!!!"

---------------------

"When are you going to stop fidgeting?" Jaejoong asked.

Seo Eun looked up.

"If you wanted to go with Jonghyun joinville have went you know." Jaejoong said.

*YES I WANT TO GO!*

Seo Eun faked a cough and pretended to be interested in the past photos Jaejoong took.

*But I'm glad you didn't go with Jonghyun anyway.* Jaejoong thought to himself and smiled.