Seo Eun I Found You!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun trudged slowly out of Lee Soon Man's office. He had been scolded because of his poor performance and his frequent request to take leave.

FLASHBACK

"KIM JONGHYUN!" Lee Soon Man.

Jonghyun flinched.

"I know you're the lead singer of SHINee but Its no reason to be cocky!" lee soon man continued. "Its why you must perform even better! I expect better results from you Jonghyun! Singing off tune, dancing with no life, always missing training.. Breaking up with a girlfriend is no big deal!"

"It isn't because of that.." Jonghyun tried explaining.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT ITS BECAUSE OF!" Lee soon man barked. " I want good Singers! I want good trainees! I want good results! I want good profits!"

 

Jonghyun slumped his shoulders and walked down the stairs dejectedly. He could have taken the lift but he didn't want anyone seeing him in this state.

Suddenly, he heard someone laughing while heading up the stairs.

"Is that so? Oh gosh I've never seen a girl who could eat as much as you!" someone said.

*It sounds familiar. Oh! The photographer! Jaejoong? What's he doing taking the stairs!*

Then Jonghyun heard another familiar voice.

"Hey! Whats wrong with eating a lot! What I miss most about being alive is eating!" a singsong voice exclaimed.

Jonghyun's head shot up. *Seo Eun?*

Jonghyun raced down the stairs, almost crashing into a surprised Jaejoong and floating Seo Eun.

"Seo Eun?"

"Jonghyun?" They gasped at the same time.

"You know her? You.. You can see her?" Jonghyun asked in disbelief.

"Yeah for both questions. I took her in when she ran away from your dorm." Jaejoong said honestly.

Jonghyun's ears burned red.

"I really want to know more about this.. And how you can see Seo Eun.." Jonghyun said.

"Okay. Just wait for me to drop off these posters I took that day." Jaejoong requested.

Soon, they were seated in a cafe. Two coffees, two humans, and a ghost.

"So you're telling me you wanted to see ghosts? That's why you made that wish? Wow you sure love your girlfriend!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

Jaejoong smiled a bitter smiled. "Yeah I love her. I really want to see here ghost."

"Don't worry, Jonghyun and I will help you!" Seo Eun assured.

Jonghyun liked how Seo Eun said "Jonghyun and I" and smiled inwardly.

"Thanks. I guess you two have things to talk about. I better be going!" Jaejoong said. "Seo Eun if you still deicide to live with me then I'll see you tonight!"

Jonghyun and Seo Eun looked awkwardly at each other when Jaejoong left.

"Errr. Lets talk in the car." Jonghyun suggested.

Seo Eun nodded and followed him into the car.

"Erm I'm not good at this but.." Jonghyun stuttered. "I'M REALLY SORRY! I know I wronged you!"

Seo Eun's eyes grew wide and her face broke into a wide smile. "I FORGIVE YOU!!"

"Really?" Jonghyun smiled like a fool. "Then would you like to move back into the dorm?"

Jonghyun stared at Seo Eun's face anxiously while trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Seo Eun eyes glittered and she took a deep breath.

"REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" she screamed.

Seo Eun grew so extremely excited, she started flying around in the small compartment in the car.

"YES YES YES!!!" Seo Eun screamed excitedly.

Jonghyun couldn't focus on the road because Seo Eun was flying in front of him, blocking his view. Suddenly, he caught sight of a incoming lamp post.

"!" Jonghyun cursed and stepped hard on the brakes.

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Bong!

The car skidded to a stop JUST INFRONT of the lamp post.

Jonghyun wiped off his sweat and stared at seo eun," Yah, even though you're already dead, don't do such things or else I'll end up dead too!"

Seo Eun bowed profusely and apologised. "I'm so sorry. I won't do it again! I'm just so happy you're gonna let me move back! HUH! Don't tell me after this you're not going to let me move back! Please don't..."

Jonghyun couldn't stay angry anymore and his face broke into a smile. "Of course not Babo. You can stay with us."

Seo Eun smiled broadly.

*I know I'm being selfish. But that moment the car was going to collide with the lamp post, I kinda wished it was going to collide. If you died and became a ghost, then we won't be so different anymore...*