Where are you

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun moped at home for the next few days, thinking about the breakup.

 First day:

*How can Sekyung do this to me! I love her so much! She's my first love! Why did she have to hurt me like that! Love is so dangerous...*

Second day:

*Damn that stupid Sekyung. Wonder what I saw in her anyways. What a erted . She just wants a ual experience thats all. Its lucky how I broke up with her. Anyway.. Where's Seo Eun?*

Third day:

*WHERE IS THAT GHOST! She should've known from the news that Sekyung and I broke up! Shouldn't she come to me asking for my apology? Doesn't she want my apology? I mean its not like I can find her so if she wants it she should come to me right?

And where could she go? What if she meets with some trouble? No wait Kim Jonghyun she's already dead. She can't meet with anything worse.. Where are you stupid ghost.. Aish*

Jonghyun grew paler and paler thinking of Seo Eun, and the members were getting worried.

"Yah hyung do you think Jonghyun hyung still hasn't gotten over Sekyung?" taemin whispered.

"I seriously don't know!" Onew whispered back frustratedly. "The day after the break up I saw him looking at Sekyung's picture. But after that, he threw all her stuff away and i didn't see him looking at Sekyung's stuff."

"Yeah!" Key butted in. "But the stangest thing is that he'll just stone there and be in deep thought, like he's troubling over something! But if it isn't Sekyung then what is it?"

"Then I guess it's Sekyung then. Perhaps?" minho questioned.

Jonghyun sighed and started going out.

"Yah yeobo!" Key called worriedly."Where are you going?"

"The park. I need to find some one.. Ugh no. Er Something." Jonghyun stuttered.

When Jonghyun left, Key turned back to the members.

"I'm 100 percent sure its because of Sekyung. Don't you remember how she didn't turn up for their date at the park?" Key asked.

The rest nodded their heads in agreement.

Jonghyun ran all the way to the park. By the time he reached there, he was drenched in sweat.

*Yah. Where's that stupid ghost? If she isn't staying at the dorm, she must be here. Can't believe I didn't think of it.*

Jonghyun started searching high and low from tree to tree, bush to bush.

"YAH! MU SEO EUN! WHERE ARE YOU!" Jonghyun screamed, earning strange looks from all around.

"Omo! Isn't that Jonghyun from SHINee?" Some girl screamed.

*FREAKING !*

"AHH! Jonghyun Oppa can I have your signature!" the fangirl screamed and ran towards him, leading a whole cohort of other fangirls who were there.

"Damn it!" Jonghyun cursed under his breath and started running.

*And they had to ruin it when I haven't even found Seo Eun yet.. Damn.*

-------------------------------

Sorry this is kinda short. But I plan my chapters beforehand, like what scenes are going to happen so I don't really know how long its gonna turn out.

Well I guess this chapter is short!

But please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

Love you all!<3