Jonghyun meets Jaejoong

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

TV reporter on TV: It has been reported that Kim Jonghyun of SHINee and Shin SeKyung have broken up after their 5 month relationship! We do not know of the details but Shin Sekyung had commented on her twitter that her relationship with Jonghyun was over. It was also noted that Sekyung and Rain were on very close terms. However it is unknown if Rain was the reason why they broke up. Whatever the case, fangirls around the globe should be happy that there idol is not sin--

Key shut the TV off and looked sympathically at Jonghyun who was staring at the screen with a pale face.

"I'm so sorry Yeobo. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I guess I'll get over it." Jonghyun sighed. "Its just a shock! i mean, Sekyung looked so pure! Who whould have known that she's so.. ual! And she and Rain were going out for 4 months! 4 months Key! You know what that means?"

Key bobbed his head to the side, confused.

"It means that she was with him when we only got together for a month!" Jonghyun screamed. "It was only a month and she was already sick of me! Why did I even like her in the first place!"

Key pulled Jonghyun into a hug. "Its okay Yeobo. It may hurt now. But its better that you know she's not a good person now rather than having married her and find out. Kim Jonghyun you're a grown man! Don't be sad about a girl cheating on you!"

-----------------------------

Seo Eun gasped at the screen.

*Omg! Sekyung and Jonghyun broke up? Because of Rain? But I thought Sekyung and Rain were quarrelling the other time. Guess I was wrong.. But I wonder how Jonghyun is now..*

Jaejoong saw Sekyung staring into space and knew she was thinking of Jonghyun.

"Hey Seo Eun," he called. "Do you wanna come to my workplace today to see what my work is about today? I'm goona be taking photos of a really famous boyband today you know."

"Its okay Jaejoong sshi." Seo Eun waved. "I'll just stay at home."

"But the famous boyband is SHINee you kno--" jaejoong started.

Seo Eun's eyes grew wider when she heard the beginning of the "SHHH" word and she screamed,"YES I WANNA GO!"

"Yeah I thought so." Jaejoong chuckled. "Come on. Lets get going!"

Seo Eun rushed out through the walls and gestured for Jaejoong to hurry.

*This girl does know that I'm human and can take such shortcuts right?*

----------------------------------

SHINee arrived at the photoshoot just before the time of meeting.

"Nice meeting punctual artistes."Jaejoong smiled and held out his hands. "Hi I'm your photographer for today. Kim Jaejoong."

"Hi I'm leader Onew."

"Maknae Taemin!"

"Minho."

"Key! Please take photo of me from the right later cause I look better from that angle you know and.."

"Key. Just shut it!" Onew nudged. Keu zipped his mouth.

Jonghyun stared into space.

"Yah. Jonghyun! Your turn!" Minho nudged.

"Huh?" Jonghyun blinked. "Oh. Hi. I'm Jonghyun."

"Yeah I've heard about you," Jaejoong smirked. "You broke up with Shin Sekyung right? Its okay man. No point crying over a tree when there's a whole forest."

"That's what I said!" Key exclaimed.

"Since when!" Taemin butted in.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Jonghyun smiled.

----------------------------------

Seo Eun peered from behind the pillar.

*Jonghyun looks so listless. That evil Sekyung. She made Jonghyun this sad. Anyway I'm glad he's moving on.*

Seo Eun stood behind the pillar, peering at Jonghyun throughout the whole photoshoot.

*Jonghyun is really good-looking. He's really born to be a star! I wonder how its like to be shooting s photoshoot. I think I'll like it.*

Jonghyun continued trying out other y poses while Seo Eun continued oggling at the sight.

"Yah Seo Eun stop looking at hot guys!" jaejoong whispered.

Seo Eun's head spun up. "Huh it ended?"

"Yeah. But you were too engrossed in looking at Jonghyun to realise. Come on its time to go." Jaejoong smiled.

Seo Eun took a last look at Jonghyun smiling mildly at the joke Onew cracked before turning to go.

*I'm glad he's smiling.*

-----------------------------------

"Hyungs!" Taemin ran all the way, huffing and puffing.

"What happened?" minho asked.

"You know the photographer Jaejoong?" Taemin asked, his eyes wide. "I saw him talking to himself just now! I was as if he was talking to the air!"

"Really?" Key asked in shock. "Man! I thought he was really good-looking! Who know's under all that good looks is insanity.."

Jonghyun suddenly thought of Seo Eun which he had wronged.

*Mu seo eun. Where are you now?*