Jonghyun's breakup

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun began twitching and showed signs of waking up.

*Oh no I should go soon!*

Seo Eun scrambled out and flew through the walls.

*Phew that was close..*

Jonghyun opened his eyes.

*Huh? I fell asleep.*

He sat up and his hands touched the side of the bed where Seo Eun had been lying on.

It was icy cold.

*Why is it so cold? Could it be... Nah. She wouldn't come back. She framed your girlfriend Kim Jonghyun! What made you think she would be concerned about you!*

Just then

Joheun ibyeoriran geol, gyeolguk sesangen obneun irirangeol

Arandamyeon geudae chalali da ureo du geol

(Story Only i didnt know by IU)

"Yeomseyo? Sekyung ah!" Jonghyun exclaimed happily.

"Uh Jonghyun ah. Can we meet at the rooftop later? I have something to tell you." she said.

"Okay no problem. See you later!" Jonghyun chirped.

"YES!" Jonghyun punched the air. "A date with Sekyung! What should I wear Oh gosh! And Diva Yeobo's not home to help me!"

Jonghyun fumbled around his clothes for a whole hour before deciding on his clothes. He rushed to the rooftop to see Sekyung not there yet.

*Okay breathe in breathe out. You can do this Jonghyun. You will kiss her to--*

Jonghyun's thoughts were interrupted when Sekyung entered the rooftop.

"Hey." Jonghyun said.

"Yeah." Sekyung said awkwardly.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jonghyun asked curiously. "You know, I'm free tonight, maybe we can watch a movie later, or maybe eat at that italian restaurant we saw that day or--"

"Jonghyun!" Sekyung raised her voice.

"Opps sorry." Jonghyun blushed.

"Jonghyun I've got something important to say today." Sekyung said and took a deep breath. "Jonghyun, I'm sorry. I want a breakup."

Jonghyun stoned. *Breakup? Is my korean poor, my ears hearing wrongly or is Sekyung talking about BREAKUP?*

"Breakup? Why?" Jonghyun choked.

"Its just that.. Oh gosh how do I say this.." Sekyung hesitated. "Jonghyun. You're not ual enough."

"What?" Jonghyun blinked through his tears.

"I've been going out with you for 5 months and you haven't even kissed me yet! They call you the king of SkinShip but they are so totally wrong! I'm a girl! I want to be touched by my boyfriend! I have needs Jonghyun! And you don't satisfy them!" Sekyung was on a roll.

Jonghyun stared in disgust at the girl in front of him.

*Was this the girl I fell in love with?*

"I've found someone else that can fufill my needs Jonghyun." Sekyung said. "Come in Oppa."

A big burly guy came into the rooftop.

"Rain Oppa and I have been dating for the past 4 months now. I'm sorry Jonghyun. Let's break up." Sekyung said.

Rain grabbed Sekyung by her waist and led her off.

*Oh god. What type of girl did I fall in love with? And oh god. Seo Eun. I wronged her. Kim Jonghyun. You ed up.*