Am I missing you?

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun stared hard at the table.

*DARN THAT STUPID GHOST! How can she leave especially after being in the wrong AND me telling her to notify me of her whereabouts? Does she wanna die?*

Jonghyun stomped to his room and plopped onto his bed.

*Oh wait. She's dead. Does she want to die a second time??*

Jonghyun ruffled his hair and laid on his bed.

*Where could she go? What if she meets with some harm.. no WAIT! I shouldn't worry about that brat! I should do something else.. I should.. I should.. I should read the stocks!"

Jonghyun leapt out of bed and his laptop. After a minute or so, the front page lit up and Sekyung's picture appeared.

*Its been so long since i had a proper date with Sekyung. Could Seo Eun be right? Is Sekyung cheating on me?...*

"WAIT NOOOOOOOOOO!" Jonghyun screamed and slapped himself mentally.

*Seo Eun is a ghost! She's evil and wicked! I can't believe her!*

Jonghyun gave up on looking at stocks and went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat since the ramen Key made had already become soggy and cold.

He stared at the stove.

FLASHBACK

Key was in the kitchen cooking, while the girl, Miss Ghost, was hanging upside down from thin air, looking at the soup he was brewing.

"Ugh. Key. Look up." Jonghyun said.

Key looked up curiously and stared hard for a second.

"Wow yeobo you're so observant!" Key praised. *What the hell?* I missed that spot when i was cleaning this morning."

Jonghyun felt sick in his stomach.

"See I told you they can't see me!" she said in triumph and started waving her hands in front of Key.

"Is anything else the matter?" Key asked, noticing Jonghyun still there.

"Ugh. Nothing." Jonghyun choked, seeing Miss Ghost do a victory dance and singing loudly at the same time.

 

"AHHHH!" Jonghyun shook his head.

"That stupid ghost ruined my appetite!" he muttered and headed towards the toilet.

He stared at the wall.

FLASHBACK

Jonghyun went into the toilet, unbuckled his belt and started to take his pants down when a head popped out of the wall.

"AHHHHH!" both of them shouted.

"What are you doing you stupid ghost! Can't you see I'm going some business here!" Jonghyun barked.

"How would I know? I just wanted to check out the house I'll be living in. How would I know this wall will lead to the toilet!" Seo Eun screamed with her hands over her eyes.

"AND!" she continued, "If you want to pee or just SAY so! What business... Aigoo.."

With that she turned and left through the wall.

"Yah you little..." Jonghyun screamed.

 

"AHHHH! She's intruding my life!" Jonghyun screamed. "I can't even pee properly now!"

----------------------------------

Seo Eun was floating around again.

Even though Jaejoong had offered her a place to stay, she didn't want to follow him to work in case she caused him any trouble like how he caused jonghyun trouble.

Unconsciously, she roamed back to the SHINee dorm.

*! Why am I back here!* she hit her head.

*But maybe I should see if Jonghyun dino head is sorry for accusing me and moping around sadly..*

Seo Eun floated into the SHINee's dorm and into Jonghyun's room.

Jonghyun was sleeping on his bed peacefully.

*Pffft. He's sleeping so peacefully even after accusing me wrongly. Stupid Dino head.*

Then, she noticed him sweating.

*Is he still sick? Oh gosh he's burning up!*

Seo Eun hesitated for a while before diving beneath the covers and hugging Jonghyun.

*It IS my fault he's sick.. I should at least make sure he recovers first.*