Jaejoong

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun floated out of the house, tears never stopping.

*I don't know why you're so angry.. I really didn't do anything. But if you regret letting me stay here then I'll go..*

Seo Eun floated around aimlessly, roaming down the streets.

*Ah! That's Jonghyun!*

Seo Eun floated to a large poster of SHINee that occupied half of the building.

She stuck her face near Jonghyun's face in the poster.

*He has really beautiful eyes.. Wait what! Why should I think those thoughts about such a jerk who accuses me!! Humph!*

Seo Eun started kicking and punching the Jonghyun the poster, screaming,"You jerk!! Stupid dinosaurous golden haired cannibal!"

"Wow what a fangirl." Some one laughed.

Seo Eun spun round.

A gorgeous looking man was looking at her. A gorgeous, pale, large-eyed, pretty boy typed man was looking at her. A gorgeous, pale, large-eyed, pretty boy typed, Y, HOT, MUSCULAR man was looking at her.

Wait. A HUMAN MAN WAS LOOKING AT HER?

ALIVE AND KICKING HUMAN MAN?!

"You do know you're not harming the guy nor the poster of him right?" He asked, gesturing to her fists which had sank into the poster.

Seo Eun flew in front of the guy.

"You can see me?" she asked, awed.

"Yeah.. I can see ghosts. Even crying ones." The gorgeous, hot, y human guy said.

Seo Eun wiped her tears in embarrassement.

"How come you can see me?" she asked curiously.

"I had my ways. Anyway, I'm Kim Jaejoong nice to meet you!" he said and held out his hands.

"I'm Mu Seo Eun!" she smiled and tried shaking his hand even though her hand passed through his.

"Mu Seo Eun? Scary? You're anything but a scary ghosts. I've seen scarier." he laughed. "Anyway why would you be scary if you were crying? What happened?"

Seo Eun spun round and pointed at Jonghyun the poster.

"THAT JERK HAPPENED!!" she screamed.

"You mean he killed you?" he asked in shock.

"Huh? Nonono!" she waved her hands. "I don't know why I died anyway. But that's besides the point. He accused me of lying and fabricating lies about his girlfriend! But I was telling the truth seriously!"

"But he's alive! How can he- Wait. He can see you too?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah! I was so happy! He woke up the other day and tadaa!! He could see me! But he can't see other ghosts though." she added.

"Wow. I didn't think anyone else besides me can see ghosts." Jaejoong smiled.

"Well yeah." Seo Eun smiled back. "But so what if he can see me! I hate him!! And now I don't even have a place to stay!"

"If you want you can stay with me you know?" Jaejoong said shyly, ruffling his hair.

"REALLY? JEONGMAL GAMSAHABNIDA!!" she yelled and twirled around happily in the air.

"I've never seen a ghost like you!" Jaejoong laughed. "Well at least not that ghost I've been wanting to see."

"Huh? what happened?" Seo Eun asked.

"Its my girlfriend's ghost. She died last month from brain cancer. I wanted to see her. That's why I searched books and the internet and I found this book that said, if you make a wish during the peak of a thunderstorm at night, when the moon was still completely visible, then the wish will come true." Jaejoong explained.

"Omo! No wonder Jonghyun could see me!" Seo Eun clapped her hands excitedly. "I made a wish that night too!"

"Really? Anyway, I wished for me to be able to see ghosts. I really wanted to meet my girlfriend once more. But I couldn't find her anywhere!" Jaejoong said frustratedly.

"Don't worry Jaejoong! I'll help you find her!" Seo Eun said.

*Don't worry Jaejoong! I'll help you!*