Fansign

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Woah there are so many people! Are they here to see you? Are you all some famous stars or something??" Seo Eun asked as she spun around in the air, gasping and making a fuss.

Jonghyun stared at her.

*Are ghosts naturally slow or is she the deciding factor? .. I bet its her.*

The SHINee members were extremely excited and anxious for the fansign to start. Though they've been to countless fansigns before, every single time brought different experiences. They get to see different fans and different personalities. Most importantly for the rest of the unattached SHINee members, its a good chance to spot for their ideal types amongst the sea of fans.

"Woah yeobo. Look at that girl in the red coat over there," Key whispered. "She's cute!"

"Ya concentrate on signing!" Jonghyun scolded. "Look your last signature was so totally ruined!"

"Aigoo.. Such a spoilsport.." Key sighed. "Its not fun talking to  you who's already attached."

Jonghyun smiled proudly and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Jonghyun Oppa! I like you a lot! Can you break up with Shin Se Kyung and go out with me?" A fangirl said.

"Uh.. I don't--" Jonghyun tried saying.

"Jonghyun oppa! If you can guess what colour is my wallet then I'll let you off! If you can't then you'll be my boyfriend!" the fangirl cheered.

*WTH? Doesn't she know that me and Sekyung are a happy couple? How can she make such a request! How would i know what is the colour of her wallet! What colour to girls like? Pink? Black? Purple??*

Jonghyun knitted his eyebrows in deep thought as this darn colour will determine Sekyung and his happiness.

"It's Brown!!" Seo Eun said, with half of her head in the fangirl's bag.

"Is it brown?" Jonghyun asked hesitantly.

"Oppa! How did you know!" The girl screamed. "Now you can't be my booyfriend! WAAAH!!" she ran off crying.

"Thank you!" Jonghyun mouthed.

"No problem Mr Romantic!!" Seo Eun said.

As time passed, the sun began to rise and the scores of fans waiting for their turn were waiting in the scorching sun, drenched in sweat.

"Wow these fans sure love us. Waiting for us in such heat!" Key exclaimed as he fanned himself.

"Yeah. Its so hot in this temporary shelter already. Wuh!" Minho said.

After 4 hours of signing non stop, all the fans were able to get their signatures and are able to smile widely despite the heat.

"Well done guys! Its 11.30pm now we'll go for lunch first before your next schedule!" manager hyung said.

"How are we going back?" Jonghyun asked, squinting his eyes through the sun.

"By the way we came of course! Crossing that road over there." Taemin pointed.

"In the sun?" Jonghyun asked in shock.

He looked at Seo Eun who looked back at him in despair.

"What to do? I can't stay in the sun for long.. My energy will deplete!" Seo Eun whined and started sheding ghost tears.

Jonghyun stared at the short distance they have to walk before reaching their car. It was such a short distance but how threatening it was to Seo Eun.

Jonghyun made up his mind.

"Hyung! Don't take down the temporary shelter first! Wait for me in the car! I want to buy something!" He shouted, pulled his hat and sunglasses on and ran off.

"YAH! Kim Jonghyun!" Manager hyung screamed.

Jonghyun ran and ran, glancing at the shops he passed.

"Omo isn't that Kim Jonghyun of SHINee?"

"Ah! Jonghyun Oppa! Is he filming or something? Why don't I see caramas?"

People around him started noticing him.

Jonghyun ignored the stares and ran on for another 1km or so. Finally he saw a convinience stall selling umbrellas.

He took the biggest one and rushed to the front of the queue.

"I'm sorry but I'm in a rush and this umbrella is a matter of life or death. So can you let me pay first?" He panted, asking the girl that was at the front of the queue.

"Omo! Kim Jonghyun!! Yes of course!" The girl squealed.

Jonghyun flashed her his million dollar smile and ran out again.

Seo Eun waited in the temporary tent floating around anxiously. She eyed the workers. They were already starting to dismantle the tent and the space left that sunlight was not able to reach was getting lesser and lesser.

"Jonghyun ah.." she breathed, as she saw this idol running towards her, drenched in sweat, with an umbrella in his hand.