Seo Eun the Stalker

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun took Sekyung's hand in his and walked towards the posh restaurant which he had made a reservation at. The warmth from Sekyung's hand seemed to spread all the way to his heart.

*to think that this wonderfully hot woman is mine!*

Jonghyun pulled out the chair for SeKyung and smiled charmingly at her.

"You're so sweet jjong!" SeKyung praised.

Jonghyun blushed all the way to his hair.

"What would both of you like to order?" the waiter came asking.

"I would like seafood salad." SeKyung said.

"That's all? Babe you're so skinny you should eat more!" Jonghyun protested.

"It's okay Jonghyun I'm not hungry." she said.

"Oh okay then give me a steak. Medium rare." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun and SeKyung began chatting happily when Jonghyun saw something fly past from under one table to another.

He blinked.

The waiter serving that table moved away and he saw that someone hide her face quickly.

*Damn that ghost..*

"Ugh SeKyung ah I'll go to the toilet for a while." he smiled and made his way out. Passing by that victimized table, he mouthed "follow me" at the feet of the customers, who looked at him strangely.

Jonghyun reached the stairway and waited for the ghost to turn up.

"Show yourself Seo Eun ah." he spat.

Seo Eun appeared from the wall, her head low in guilt.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to ruin my date?" he asked angrily.

"No no no!! I was just curious how your girlfriend looked like!" she denied,"She's pretty."

"Yeah of course she is.." Jonghyun smiled foolishly. then he snapped. "I don't want to see you ruin my date. Go back to the dorm! Now!"

With that he left to return to his dear SeKyung, who was busy texting. By then the food had been served and they started eating.

While eating, SeKyung kept texting non stop and ate her salad at an amazing speed.

"Are you very busy SeKyung ah?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah. Kinda." SeKyung blushed.

*What a capable girlfriend I have* Jonghyun smiled to himself.

Then he saw her again.

*That stupid ghost! Why is she still here?*

Seo Eun was sniffing around other people's food and their delicacies.

"Go away!" Jonghyun mouthed.

"What's that Oppa?" SeKyung asked when she caught jonghyun's mouth in action.

"Ugh nothing.." Jonghyun said embarrassedly.

"Erm Oppa, I'm done with my food and I'm kinda busy, can we meet another day?" SeKyung asked.

"Oh okay.." Jonghyun sighed, disappointed.

Jonghyun stared at his half eaten steak.

*I wasn't even half done with my food yet...*

--------------------------

"How's your date Jonghyun? Did you kiss her?" Onew asked.

"Nah, she left when I haven't even finished half my food.." Jonghyun replied sadly.

"Don't be sad Yeobo, maybe she's just too busy." Key said, but he sent knowing looks to Onew.

Jonghyun went to his room angrily and went straight to find Seo Eun.

"Hey you miss Ghost!" he gritted his teeth. "You ruined my date today!"

Seo Eun appeared from the wardrobe and said," I didn't do anything! It wasn't my fault she left early!"

"Yes it is! You ruined my date! I can't stand you!" Jonghyun screamed.

Seo Eun left the room sadly.

*It wasn't even my fault..*