Jonghyun's plan

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"SHINee! You're going on live in 5,4,3,2-"

"Annyeonghaseyo SHINee imnida!" the 5 extremely goodlooking boys smiled charmingly to the camera.

"Deh, Lets welcome SHINee to our show today!" the Mc Bong Sun and Jae Suk smiled. (Yes they're on Happy together!)

"So Jonghyun sshi, there has been much news previously regarding your love life with Shin Se Kyung! Now that everything has toned down how does it feel?" asked Bong Sun.

"Well, its a relief." Jonghyun began his well-practiced speech. Praise SM or blame SM, they train their trainees to forsee what questions they might be asked and make them practice what to say. Though it isn't natural, it helps to keep a clean and proper reputation for their artistes. "I'm glad that many fans have accepted our relationship. But I assure all our fans that my relationship will not affect my singing or dancing or my passion to bring even greater music to you all."

"Well said!" clapped Jae Suk cutely, "So how's your relationship with Shin Se Kyung now?"

"Ah.. Hehe we're alright" blushed Jonghyun.

"What alright?" asked Key dramatically. "That's the understatement of the year! They are beyond loving!" He declared, earning a smack on the thigh by Jonghyun.

"Yeah they're very loving" added maknae Taemin. "that other day I walked past Jonghyun's room when SeKyung Noona was inside and I heard..."

"THAT's ENOUGH!" Jonghyun shouted, covering Taemin's mouth with his hands. "Let's move on to the next topc shall we?"

------------------------------------

"Yah Lee Tae Min! What did you think you were doing!" Jonghyun roared after the whole recording was over. "Talking about my love life like that! What you heard should be strictly kept as what you heard!"

"Mianhe hyung," cried Taemin frightened.

"Yah yeobo stop being so fierce!" Umma Key ran up to Taemin and patted his shoulder, comforting him.

"Actually I'm rather interested in what Taemin heard you know.." smiled Onew sinisterly.

"Yeah me too hyung. Taemin what did you hear?" Minho asked, curious.

"I heard them talking about the news and finance and I wanted to say they were like a married couple!!" wailed Taemin.

Key, Onew and Minho looked at each other.

"What the hell yeobo!" Key smacked Jonghyun's head. "It wasn't even something worth scolding Taemin for!"

"It wasn't even worth my attention.." Minho muttered and walked off.

"Seriously my dongsaeng.." Onew patted Jonghyun's shoulders. "I thought better of you. You and a girl in a room and all you did was talk about finance?! Oh sheesh, are you even a man?"

The rest of SHINee left the room, leaving Jonghyun completely bashed by their insults.

*What's wrong with talking about finance.. It's really important! Oh now that I remember.. I must check today's stocks!!*

Jonghyun grabbed his phone to access the internet when he saw the lovely SeKyung on his screensaver.

*Are they right? Am I really not man enough? Its just that dirty thoughts don't even occur to me when I'm with sekyung. You don't think dirty thoughts with an angel right?

But what if they're right? I should meet sekyung tonight! And I'll make sure to kiss her this time!* Jonghyun smiled in triumph.

He sent a message to Sekyung:

My dear honey! Its been so long since we met! Lets meet at the Park near your house tonight!

Miss and love you loads!

Your dearest Jonghyun.<3

Jonghyun smiled to himself.

*Tonight I'm gonna lose my first kiss!!*