Meeting the parents (part 5)

Babysitting with the Stars

Later that morning everyone met for breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. It was a casual eatery that gave of the feeling of a diner, and didn’t match the upscale mood of the rest of the hotel.

When Mrs. Kim spotted Woohyun, walk in with Sunggyu and Hyun Su she immediately approached them.

“Morning mom.” Sunggyu greeted. “Did you sleep well—?”

“Where’s Minjung?” Mrs. Kim interrupted, glancing suspiciously to and fro and behind them.

“Uh…” Sunggyu turned to Woohyun. “We haven’t seen her since yesterday before dinner.”

“What?” Mrs. Kim frowned and eyed Woohyun, who quickly averted his gaze. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah?” Sunggyu blinked. “Why do you keep asking about—?”

“Woohyun-ah, could I steal you away for a moment?” Mrs. Kim latched onto Woohyun’s arm and pulled him away without bothering to obtain his permission.

“Yah,” Mrs. Kim dragged Woohyun near a counter. Woohyun spotted an inviting basket of muffins perched atop the checkerboard tiled counter. Beside the wicker basket read a very lovely free sign. Oh, Woohyun liked the sound of that. “What happened with the drugs? Sunggyu didn’t take them? How come they didn’t affect him?”

“I don’t know.” Woohyun shrugged, his focus on those delicious pastries.

“You were supposed to help me with this Woohyun-ah.” Mrs. Kim tugged on Woohyun’s sleeve. “Don’t you want my Sunggyu to be fully satisfied down there?!

Woohyun coughed lightly. “M-Maybe it’s not something you should really concern yourself with—?”

“Ok, well I still have a backup plan.” Mrs. Kim sighed, completely ignoring the poor boy in front of her. “But we should discuss it later in private. There are too many nosy people around here...” She shifted her eyes around the diner, oblivious of her hypocritical words.

Woohyun looked around as well, noticing Sunggyu’s father was no where to be seen. He kind of felt relieved, but at the same time concerned. He wondered if the drugs had done something bad to him.

“I just want Sunggyu to be someone like his father.” Mrs. Kim sighed dreamily, her hands clamped to her cheeks, like a shy school girl.

“Really?” Woohyun could barely hide his discomfort at the idea.

“Being able to fully satisfy his woman—.”

And there it was. Now Woohyun knew that yes, those shifty drugs of Mrs. Kim’s had worked on Mr. Kim. Maybe a little too well. He kind of wanted to throw up.

“Uh, excuse me.” Woohyun immediately excused himself, fearing he would have to hear something else about how amazing Mr. Kim was in bed if he stayed one moment longer.

He went and sat down beside Sunggyu, who was busy stuffing his face with practically everything the diner had to offer that could be considered a breakfast food. Woohyun smiled to himself, but then blushed slightly when he thought of last night. He didn’t understand how the seemingly innocent, cute hamster sitting beside him could become such a seductive fox in the blink of an eye.

Sunggyu turned to him, with a mouth full of muffin. “What?”

“Someone’s hungry.” Woohyun grinned, resting an elbow in the table.

Sunggyu merely tilted his head, and continued chewing, seeming to be the epitome of innocence. Though he was side eyeing the younger, curiously.

Woohyun drummed his fingers on the table, before making a grab for Sunggyu’s glass and taking a sip of his juice. Sunggyu wondered how it was possible for Woohyun to suddenly turn into such a…a bunny. For lack of a better term. Not that Sunggyu was complaining. He just wondered how someone could go from completely refusing to bottom, to begging to be ed.

Suddenly he gasped, when he felt Woohyun’s fingers running up his thigh rather boldly under the table. He side eyed Woohyun, who had his gaze focused forward, peacefully jutting his bottom lip out in an adorable pout.

“Y-Yah!” He hissed. “What’re you—ahhn.” He quickly pressed his hand to his mouth so his moan couldn’t be heard. He stared at Woohyun wide eyed.

Woohyun turned to him, wiping a crumb from Sunggyu’s lips, with a mysterious glint in his eyes. He leaned in closer to Sunggyu, his lips barely grazing the elder’s ear. Sunggyu thought he was going to tell him something, so he sat where he was expecting Woohyun’s whisper in his ear. But Woohyun didn’t say anything. He just kept his lips to Sunggyu’s ear, torturing the older man with the sounds of his shallow breathing and the feel of his hot breath.

“W-Woohyun …”

“You really like those muffins huh?” Woohyun finally said as he returned to sipping on Sunggyu’s juice.

Sunggyu merely stared at him, jaw hanging open.

“Hm?” Woohyun looked around, blatantly ignoring his shocked boyfriend. “Where’s Hyun Su?”

That snapped Sunggyu out of his gaze as he looked around as well.

“I thought he was with you…oh! There he is!” Woohyun pointed to the muffin counter, where Hyun Su was. He looked to be conversing with another little boy and girl, around his age. “Looks like he made some friends.” Woohyun grinned.

“But!” Sunggyu turned back to face Woohyun with a frustrated pout. “W-What was that just now?”

“What was what?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

“Y-You know what! What you just did!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Woohyun shrugged, though his eyes held clear amusement.

“Oh I see how it is.” Sunggyu nodded skeptically. He leaned in dangerously close to Woohyun’s face with a cocky smirk. “Well I guess you don’t treasure your precious handcuffs…”

Woohyun gulped. “W-Wait, hyung.” He turned to the older man with an alarmed expression. “I was just kidding around—.”

“Before, you suffered so much…when your leash was almost flushed down the toilet…” Sunggyu hummed in the younger’s ear. “But I wonder how much harder it’ll be for you, if your little red box accidentally falls into an incinerator?”

“D-Don’t you dare.” Woohyun warned in a low tone.

“You think I can’t?” Sunggyu challenged with an evil smirk.

Woohyun returned the smirk. “Well I can play that game too! I-I can be a tease and—.”

“Yeah right.” Sunggyu snorted. “After last night, you’ll never refuse me ever again.”

Woohyun pouted, but he couldn't say anything, because he knew Sunggyu was probably right. Sunggyu, seeing that he won the argument, grinned and patted Woohyun’s thigh, before taking a sip of his juice.

“What’re you guys whispering about over here?” Minjung sat down across from them in the booth. But then held up her hands in protest. “Never mind. I don’t want to know.”

“Uh about last night…” Woohyun coughed.

“Ew. Spare me the details please.” Minjung clamped her hands over her ears.

“No it’s not that!” Woohyun groaned. “I was just going to say thanks for taking in Hyun Su for the night.”

Minjung sighed, before taking a bite of a croissant. “Can’t you guys just like go on a trip or something? You know to a hotel? To get it all out of your system.”

“Even if we do go…” Sunggyu eyed Woohyun. “Why do I get the feeling that we would still end up in situations like last night again?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Woohyun frowned. “We’re not that bad!”

“Uh huh.” Sunggyu nodded, clearly unconvinced. Woohyun shook his head in disbelief and got up to get his hands on some of those muffins.

Minjung watched the younger man walk off, and for split second, it looked like he limped. But then it was gone, and he was walking normally. Immediately her lips curved into a smirk as she turned to Sunggyu.

“So you finally did it, huh?”

Sunggyu chewed a bite of his omelet with a clueless look. “Did what?”

“Oh you know what~” Minjung winked.

Sunggyu made a face. “No, I really don’t. And you’re kind of creeping me out.”

Minjung rolled her eyes. “Woohyun finally let you give it to him up the —.”

Sunggyu immediately started choking rather loudly.

“D-Do you have to talk about that right now?!”

“Congrats.” Minjung grinned and held up her hand for a high five.

“I am not high-fiving you over that.” Sunggyu gave her a dry look.

“Oh come on! You know you want to~”

“No, I really don’t.” Sunggyu sighed.

“Fine.” Minjung pouted. “Party pooper. What does he even see in you? You’re so boring. No fun at all.”

“What do you care? You like girls.” Sunggyu snorted.

“Yeah, now. But I’ve dated guys in the past. I know what’s up.” Minjung leaned back in her chair, folding her arms in a haughty manner.

“Whatever.” Sunggyu shrugged.

“You don’t believe me?!” She pointed an accusatory finger at him, suddenly getting defensive.

“Uh, I just said—.”

“The number of guys I’ve slept with outnumbers the amount you’ve slept with, I bet!” Minjung announced.

“Well I’ve only slept with one, so….”

“Hah, I win!” Minjung smiled proudly.

Sunggyu shook his head. “I really don’t care.”

“But I bet you liked it huh?”

“…What?”

“Topping.” Minjung smirked, causing Sunggyu to immediately blush.

“I-I already said, I don’t want to talk about—!”

“Shoving him down on the bed and completely dominating him, making him scream out your name in pure ecstasy. Ahh hyung~ I bet he begged for more—.”

“I-I’m going to get more muffins!” Sunggyu hastily got up, and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Minjung chuckled to herself. “Too easy.”

++

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim was watching her son talking to Minjung from afar, behind a potted plant. She couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she didn’t really care. Because in her delusional mind, they were getting along, and that meant they would date soon, and then that would prove that there was nothing wrong with Sunggyu’s .

Yes, Mrs. Kim was a special one. Most other mothers would like to see their son dating in hopes of getting married and giving them grandchildren. But Mrs. Kim didn’t care about any of that. Sunggyu’s older sister had already given her a grandchild. So she had no interest in another one. Though, she wouldn’t mind it, she was more concerned about her son being in a relationship.

Woohyun had just grabbed a plate of pastries from the buffet table, when Mrs. Kim grabbed his arm and pulled him behind the potted plant.

“Did you see that?!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed, excitedly.

“See what?” Woohyun frowned, taking a bite out of a blueberry scone, as he knelt down beside the older woman.

“They’re talking! Sunggyu’s talking to Minjung!” She pointed to the two, who were at the table. But then Sunggyu suddenly rushed off with a flustered expression. Woohyun cocked an eyebrow in concern, as he watched Sunggyu enter the men’s bathroom. “Well they were talking.” Mrs. Kim pouted. “I really think they could get together! Isn’t that great Woohyun-ah? I hope those muffins will do the job~” She tapped Woohyun’s arm excitedly, but then paused to grip on to the younger man’s bicep. Woohyun turned to her with a confused face. She merely squeezed his arm, and shot him a rather flirtatious wink before scurrying off.

++

After instructing Hyun Su to stay with Minjung, Woohyun hesitantly walked into the bathroom. He attempted to not appear suspicious as he glanced under each stall, searching for Sunggyu’s shoes. He stopped at the last stall when he heard a very alarming sound.

It was a moan. A freaking moan. But not just any moan…

He lightly tapped on the door, and leaned in, whispering, “…Hyung?”

There was a slight gasp heard on the other side.

“W-Woohyun…is that you?”

“Yeah. Are you ok—?”

“Go away.”

Woohyun immediately frowned. “What? Hyung, are you—?”

“G-Go away right now.” Sunggyu’s voice was low and breathy.

“But hyung—.” Suddenly the door swung open and Woohyun yelped as he was yanked by the shirt and pulled into the narrow space. Sunggyu had him pressed against the wall, and was breathing heavily right in his face.

“Damn it.” Sunggyu groaned. “I told you to go away.”

“Hyung?” Woohyun blinked. “What’s—.”

“Stop talking in that damn y voice.” Sunggyu whispered hoarsely, before roughly attacking Woohyun’s parted lips. He nibbled on Woohyun’s lower lip so hard, that the younger was sure he would bleed.

He was used to Sunggyu getting quite often, but there was something strange about it now. He seemed so desperate right now. And it was even stranger after their…activities last night, and that morning. Usually Sunggyu would be satisfied the morning after, and would actually be too tired to think about doing it for at least five more hours. And Woohyun had really worn him out this time, so it only made Sunggyu’s current behavior even more peculiar.

Woohyun gripped onto Sunggyu’s wrists, and had to use all his strength to push Sunggyu’s weight off him.

“Hyung…” He breathed, staring at the other worriedly. “What’s wrong with you—?”

“I-I don’t know.” Sunggyu whined, shamelessly giving Woohyun the bedroom eyes.

Suddenly Woohyun was reminded of something Mrs. Kim mentioned.

Isn’t that great Woohyun-ah? I hope those muffins will do the job~

“Muffins!” Woohyun gasped. “She…she drugged the muffins!”

“W-What?” Sunggyu blinked, squirming around uncomfortably.

“Hyung, how many of those muffins did you eat?”

“Muffins?” Sunggyu frowned. “I don’t know…maybe five?”

“Five?!” Woohyun’s eyes darted to and fro. He had no idea how much of that scary drug Mrs. Kim had tainted those muffins with, but it was probably a lot, he figured, if Sunggyu wasn’t able to control himself to such a degree. “Oh, this isn’t good…”

“Why are you talking about muffins right now?” Sunggyu his lips, blatantly looking Woohyun up and down, similar to how a predator would eye his prey. “Why are you talking at all?” He s his arms around Woohyun’s waist and pulled him in so that their chests crashed together. He boldly pulled Woohyun’s t-shirt up, as his hands felt around the younger man’s firm abdomen. Meanwhile his lips went straight for Woohyun’s neck, but Woohyun immediately grabbed Sunggyu’s wrists and pulled away. He stared the elder down with a serious look.

“Hyung, stop. This isn’t—.”

“It’s your fault~” Sunggyu moaned, wagging his shoulders to and fro in a cutesy manner, while pouting.

Woohyun blinked. Was Sunggyu…was Sunggyu actually doing aegyo? And really freaking adorable aegyo at that. Damn, that medicine is crazy strong. That was all he could think.

But he had to force himself to resist and steer his mind to more important thoughts. Like how to get Sunggyu out of here. Since it was obvious the effects would last for a while, the safest option was to lock Sunggyu up in the hotel room for the day. He could make some excuse to everyone else about Sunggyu not feeling well, and needing to take a break.

He slowly unlocked the stall, and peered out just as Mr. Kim walked in. Woohyun instinctively swung the door shut again, and locked it. He put a hand to his chest to calm his heart.

Damn it….” He bit his lip. Out of all people, it had to be Sunggyu’s father. “Well no matter…I’ll just wait until he leaves—.” Suddenly he was pressed face first to the door, and Sunggyu was breathing hazily in his ear.

“Hyung.” He hissed in a hoarse whisper. “Don’t—.” He clenched his lips shut when he felt Sunggyu’s open mouth on the back of his neck, brazenly his skin. He struggled so hard to not make a sound, even biting his tongue, when Sunggyu’s clothed rubbed up against his . “S-Stop…” He whispered, desperately, but just as he was about to move, Sunggyu grabbed his hands and planted them firmly against the wall.

“Hyunnie…” Sunggyu hummed softly in his ear.

“N-No hyung.” Woohyun uttered in a throaty whisper. “Y-Your dad’s right outside.” Suddenly he felt a loss of the warmth of Sunggyu’s body. He slowly turned to see Sunggyu staring at him with a horrified expression.

“S-Seriously?” He mouthed the words. Woohyun anxiously nodded. Sunggyu was biting his lip and sending the younger a hopeless look. “Hyun—.”

“It’s ok.” Woohyun whispered, in an assuring tone. “We’ll just wait for him to—.”

“Hello?” The both held their breaths when they heard a man’s voice speak.

“Wait.” Sunggyu nudged Woohyun. “Isn’t that Director-nim?”

“Is it?” Woohyun stared at him incredulously. He hesitantly unlocked the door, and peeked outside to see the director standing there. That would have allowed him to breathe a sigh of relief, if not for the person standing behind him. His eyes went wide as he locked gazes with Mr. Kim. From the way Mr. Kim was staring. It was too late. He had already seen Sunggyu behind him.

“Uh…” The Director looked from Woohyun and Sunggyu to Mr. Kim nervously. “This is…” Suddenly Mr. Kim stuffed his hands in his pockets and stormed out of the bathroom in silence.

Sunggyu winced in frustration, as Woohyun and the director looked to him.

“Crap…”

“Hyung…” Woohyun could see how tense Sunggyu was, and could see his hands shaking. He instinctively reached out to clutch onto his hand.

“I…I should talk to him.” Sunggyu decided, with a solemn expression. He turned to Woohyun. “I was planning on talking to him anyways…about what he told you last night.”

Woohyun averted his gaze. “You…you don’t have to—.”

“Yes I do.” Sunggyu interrupted. “Of course I have to. He can’t talk to you like that.”

“What…what’s going on here?” The director blinked. “Is there something going on between your father and Woohyun? I mean it’s obvious he isn’t that fond of Woohyun, but if it’s something serious—.”

“It’s fine.” Sunggyu sent the older man a curt smile. “I don’t want to drag you into it. I’ll handle it.”

“Hyung,” Woohyun gripped onto Sunggyu’s arm. “I’ll also go.”

“No, I don’t want him to say something hurtful to you again.” Sunggyu frowned.

“I’ll be fine.” Woohyun assured him. “I want to be there too. I want to support you hyung.”

Sunggyu pursed his lips, thinking it over for a moment.

“Ok.” He gave in.

“But first…” Woohyun coughed lightly, side eyeing Sunggyu. “Hyung…I think there’s something you need to take care of first?”

“Ah…”

“Excuse us.” Woohyun regarded the Director for a moment before dragging Sunggyu out of the restroom.

++

“She did what now?!” Sunggyu gasped, mouth hanging open. They were in their hotel room and Woohyun had just finished telling him about Mrs. Kim’s wild scheming and the drugs.

“Yeah, and I’m pretty sure she drugged up the muffins…that’s why in the bathroom…”

“I was wondering about that.” Sunggyu nodded, sitting on the bed, and leaning back on his palms. “I mean why else would I suddenly…?” He remembered what Minjung had told him right before he rushed to the bathroom, and his face instantly grew hot.

“But what about now? Are you feeling ok now?” Woohyun asked, pacing in a small circle in front of the elder.

“Uh…I-I guess.” Sunggyu mumbled, hastily attempting to shrug away certain images from his mind.

“Hm…” Woohyun narrowed his eyes. “You don’t look ok.”

“I-I told you! I’m fine—.”

“No.” Woohyun shook his head. “You just stay here, until the drugs completely wear off. I’ll tell the others you aren’t feeling well.”

Sunggyu was about to protest, when there was some rapid knocking on the door.

“Wait here.” Woohyun pointed a finger at Sunggyu, who merely rolled his eyes.

As soon as Woohyun opened the door, Mrs. Kim barged in.

“Where is he?” She looked angry for the first time since Woohyun had met her.

“Uh, what are you—?”

“I can’t believe this!” Mrs. Kim frowned, hands on her hips, as she looked from Sunggyu, who was sitting on the bed, to Woohyun who had just shut the door. She shot Woohyun a glare. “I thought you wanted to help me get Sunggyu together with Minjung, Woohyun-ah. But then I see you brought him here, and totally ruined everything—.”

“Mom, stop it.” Sunggyu stood up. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Huh?” Mrs. Kim blinked. “I just…Sunggyu, I just wanted you to—.”

“What do you think you’re doing? It’s bad enough that you’re butting into my relationships, but why are you bothering Woohyun? I already told you. I don’t like Minjung. I will never go out with her.”

“But why~?” Mrs. Kim pouted. “I just don’t understand why you won’t even consider it.”

“It’s because…!” Sunggyu bit his lip, nervously meeting Woohyun’s gaze.

“Hyung…” Woohyun’s eyes were wide. His heart was beating out of his chest. Was Sunggyu actually going to tell his mother about them?

“B-Because she’s a lesbian!” Sunggyu blurted out. He knew it was wrong to only be outing Minjung. He knew it was the perfect time to tell his mother about him and Woohyun. But for some reason, he kept blabbing on about Minjung being a lesbian. “She likes girls only!”

“What?!” Mrs. Kim gasped, while Woohyun stood behind her slapping a palm to his forehead. “What do you mean she—?”

“So that’s why I can’t date her ok?” Sunggyu sighed.

Mrs. Kim tilted her head. “But, maybe she just hasn’t met the right guy?”

“That’s not it.” Woohyun suddenly spoke up. He hated talk like that the most. He remembered how Dongwoo had to put up with that when they were younger and the older boy had come out to his parents. Or at least tried to.

They had said something similar. They acted like anything other than heterouality was a phase. Like loving someone regardless of their gender was just some dumb thing kids did and eventually grew out of as they got older. That being an adult meant finding a nice girl and marrying her, and having kids and a typical cookie cutter family. And if you shifted from that, you were irresponsible, a bad son or daughter.

A disappointment.

“W-Woohyun…” Sunggyu bit his lip.

“Why does there have to be a right guy?” Woohyun turned to Mrs. Kim. “Can’t she be happy with the right girl?”

Mrs. Kim frowned. “Woohyun-ah—.”

“Can’t she just be happy with the right person? Why does anything else matter? Why…why is it wrong to love?” Woohyun’s voice cracked, and he felt a lump on the back of his throat. But he couldn’t stand it any longer. He had to say something.

But Mrs. Kim was just staring at him, as if the weight of his words hadn’t impacted her in the least.

Of course she wouldn’t understand. Woohyun thought. She had no idea. And he hated it so much. He wanted Sunggyu to tell her. To tell her that she’s wrong. But when he looked to the older man. Sunggyu’s eyes were downcast, and his lips pursed anxiously.

“Hyung…” There were tears b in the rims of Woohyun’s eyes. “T-Tell her.” He breathed, shakily, as he took a step towards Sunggyu. “Hyung—.”

“Why are you making such a big deal about Minjung’s love life?” Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes in confusion. “I don’t understand why—.”

“Because this isn’t about Minjung!” Sunggyu interrupted. His eyes were shut tightly, and his trembling hands were clenched in fists.

“What?” Mrs. Kim blinked.

“I-I already have someone.” Sunggyu met his mother’s gaze. His eyes were shining, as if wet. “So stop trying to set me up or whatever.”

“Who—.”

“I’ll tell you who it is later.” Sunggyu interrupted his mother. He momentarily glanced at Woohyun before returning his gaze to Mrs. Kim. “With dad.”

Mrs. Kim gasped, putting a hand to . “Omo, does that mean it’s serious?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu answered without hesitation. “This person…” Sunggyu was now blatantly looking past Mrs. Kim and into Woohyun’s eyes. “I want to spend the rest of my life with this person.”