Woohyun's Birthday (part 3)

Babysitting with the Stars

Sunggyu awoke the next morning, feeling refreshed despite his sticky chocolate covered hands and face. He wandered into the bathroom and cleaned himself up, and changed out of the suit into some more comfortable clothes, before returning to the room to look for Woohyun.

Where’d he go..?” Sunggyu wondered, and walked to the other side of the bed, to see Woohyun huddled in the corner, holding his knees to his chest. He was shivering slightly, and his eyes were red.

What happened?” Sunggyu immediately knelt down beside him. “Are you ok?”

“I-It’s all my fault!” Woohyun cried.

“Huh?” Sunggyu his boyfriend’s hair. “What is?”

“I-I took too long in the bathroom and messed up everything!” Woohyun exclaimed. “I messed up your perfectly thought out plan!”

“It’s ok…” Sunggyu smiled warmly. “I don’t mind—.”

“But I do!” Woohyun interrupted, and stretched his legs out in front of him and started kicking the air childishly. “I-I wanted to have birthday !”

“Uh…” Sunggyu blinked, not really knowing how to respond. “Do you want to eat something?” He suggested, figuring food usually fixes everything.

“Eat?” Woohyun looked at him as if he were crazy to even suggest such a thing. “You’re asking me if I want to…eat?”

“Um…yes?”

“Well ok!” Woohyun sprang up. “Ah…but hyung has to pay~”

“What?” Sunggyu looked up at Woohyun and frowned. “Why?”

“Because, it’s my birthday!”

“Your birthday ended already!” Sunggyu stood up as well.

“Not in America!” Woohyun protested. “It’s still yesterday, there!”

“So? We’re living in Korea right now, so I work on Korean time.” Sunggyu stated, as he folded his arms.

Woohyun pouted, and looked up at the older man with that pitiful look, he knew Sunggyu couldn’t resist. “B-Birthday —.”

“Ok fine, I’ll pay!” Sunggyu folded, like a sheet of origami paper. “Let’s go.”

“No wait. I have to shower first. I’m a mess…” Woohyun sighed, as he pulled off his bow tie, and ran a hand through his hair.

“Fine, but hurry.” Sunggyu told him, and then lay down on the bed, and started looking at something on his phone.

“I can’t.” Woohyun grinned. “This level of gorgeous takes time hyung~”

“What?” Sunggyu snorted. “Just slap some shampoo in your hair and then—.”

“Sorry hyung, but I’m not a natural beauty like you. I can’t just wake up in the morning, and already look amazing.”

“S-Shut up!” Sunggyu blushed, and threw a pillow in Woohyun’s direction, before the younger escaped into the bathroom and shut the door.

A few minutes passed, before the door creaked open slightly

“Uh…hyung?” Woohyun popped his head out from behind the bathroom door.

“Hm?” Sunggyu looked up from his phone.

“…D-Do you want to…” Woohyun blushed, and averted his gaze.

“Do I want to what?”

“J-Join me?” Woohyun murmured, and then immediately covered his face to hide his embarrassment.

“…Join you where?” Sunggyu asked, remaining clueless. “Are you going somewhere? I thought you were going to take a shower?”

Woohyun stared at him, utterly mortified. “N-Never mind!” He stammered and slammed the door shut.

Sunggyu tilted his head in confusion, before returning his attention to his phone. Suddenly the door opened again, and Woohyun came storming out, with a look of determination, and red cheeks. He marched right up to the side of the bed, and pointed a finger at Sunggyu.

“Y-You…m-me...shower, n-now!” He demanded.

Sunggyu looked at him for a moment, before sighing and shaking his head.

“Nah…maybe later?”

“W-What?” Woohyun faltered, his voice weakening. “W-Why?”

“I’m tired…” Sunggyu yawned. “And I’m hungry.”

“B-But…” Woohyun pouted.

“Calm down…” Sunggyu refused to budge, despite the younger man’s obviously hurt state. “I said later not never.”

“B-But, I want to now!” Woohyun jumped on the bed beside Sunggyu.

“So? I don’t want to.” Sunggyu grumbled, and rolled over, facing away from Woohyun. “Before, when I wanted to do it, you didn’t want to. So now you’ll just have to wait, until I feel like it.”

“But…”

Sunggyu couldn’t see the other’s face, but he knew very well, that his boyfriend was probably making the sad puppy dog eyes or something similar. He smiled to himself, secretly enjoying it.

“Hyung—.”

“Nope.”

“But—.”

“No means no.”

“Fine…” Woohyun gave in, and got up.

Sunggyu’s smug grin faded in an instant. He didn’t think Woohyun would give up that easily. He sat up, and watched Woohyun slowly walking towards the bathroom.

“Yah!” He pointed a finger at Woohyun. “Where do you think you’re going?”

Woohyun blinked, and gestured in the direction of the bathroom. “…Shower?”

“That’s it?”

“Huh?”

“You’re just going to give up like that?” Sunggyu pressed on, becoming more annoyed by the second.

“Hyung, I don’t—?”

“You’re not even going to beg?”

“B-Beg?” Woohyun asked, clearly confused.

Sunggyu bit his lip, and averted his gaze. “I-If you begged I would have said yes…”

“But why would I beg?” Woohyun frowned. “I have my pride too. I’m not your pet dog or something...”

“Y-Yes you are!”

“What?” Woohyun pouted. “Hyung, how could you say that? I’m a human too!”

“Just get over here!” Sunggyu commanded, unwilling to waste his time on discussing what species Woohyun was.

“No!” Woohyun replied, obviously upset.

“Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu growled. “Don’t make me come over there!”

“Fine come over here then!” Woohyun challenged.

“No you come here!”

“Why? Too lazy to move your fat over here?” Woohyun chuckled evilly, but then immediately felt bad, and concerned that his comment was too harsh.

Sunggyu had a full on glare plastered on his face that made Woohyun gulp nervously.

“I-I’m sorry hyung! I didn’t mean it—.” He paused when he noticed Sunggyu’s expression soften, and a pout form on his lips. He immediately rushed over to the bed and sat down beside Sunggyu, putting an arm around the elder’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry hyung—.”

“Got you!” Sunggyu announced victoriously, before grabbing Woohyun’s wrists and pinning him down on the bed. “You’re too easy.” Sunggyu hummed in Woohyun’s ear.

“Y-You’re a horrible person!” Woohyun whimpered.

“Oh really?” Sunggyu grinned, and then leaned closer. “I thought you wanted this…”

“I-I’m not your dog!” Woohyun huffed, and shoved Sunggyu off him, as he sat up.

“I’m sorry.” Sunggyu sat up as well, and patted Woohyun’s knee. “I didn’t mean it…”

“Hyung…” Woohyun’s gaze was lowered, and he was wearing a serious expression.

“Woohyunnie, I’m sorry ok?” Sunggyu pouted, and rubbed Woohyun’s back gently. “Don’t be mad—.”

“Hyung.” Woohyun suddenly grabbed Sunggyu by the shoulders, and stared intensely into the older man’s eyes.

“Y-Yeah?” Sunggyu blinked, caught off guard.

“C-Can I be on top?”

There was an awkward moment of silence.

“…What?” Sunggyu finally found his words again. “On top of what?”

Woohyun blushed, and looked down. “Y-You know what I mean hyung! Don’t pretend to—!”

“No.”

“Huh?”

“Y-You heard what I said!” Sunggyu retorted.

“What? But—.”

“You asked, and that’s my answer!”

Woohyun frowned. “I shouldn’t have asked.”

Sunggyu snorted. “Well what did you expect me to say? ‘Yes please, I need you inside me right now Hyunnie.’”

Woohyun’s eyes went wide. “Wait…are you being sarcastic or—.”

“Yes, Woohyun. That was sarcasm.” Sunggyu groaned and massaged his temples. “Just go take your shower, so we can go eat…”

But Woohyun refused to move and merely sat there, staring at Sunggyu with a dazed look.

“What?” Sunggyu sighed. “Didn’t you hear—?”

“Does that mean you won’t do it with me unless you get to top?” Woohyun asked.

“Can we stop talking about this now?” Sunggyu averted his eyes.

“Hyung, please answer.” Woohyun pouted, and held onto Sunggyu’s hands.

“I-I don’t even care about that kind of thing! It’s not like it makes a difference.” Sunggyu grumbled, and then paused. “…I just want to be with you.”

“M-Me too hyung!”

“But you were the one who asked—.”

“I know…” Woohyun nodded. “That was just…I heard it hurts when you’re on the bottom—.”

Sunggyu scoffed. “Oh so it’s fine, if I get hurt?”

“Sorry hyung~.” Woohyun grinned sheepishly. “But you look like you could handle pain better than me.”

“But I thought you were a masochist.” Sunggyu pointed out with a smirk.

“I’m never gonna’ live that down am I?” Woohyun sighed, as Sunggyu laughed and nodded.

“Nope.”

“Fine…” Woohyun grinned. “If you must know, I’m only good with pain in the form of verbal insults, that’s all.”

“Seriously?” Sunggyu raised an eye brow. “So someone yelling at you while you’re having would turn you on?”

“Not yelling…” Woohyun mumbled. “Just…if they’re cursing at me or something. Like, ‘You jerk!’ or ‘I hate you so much!’ or ‘You’re the worst!’ Something along those lines…”

Sunggyu shook his head and sighed. “So what if someone said nice things to you?”

“Nice things…?” Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu. “Actually, I don’t know.”

“What? You’ve never had anyone say nice things to you?”

“What do you mean by nice things?” Woohyun tilted his head.

“Seriously?” Sunggyu stared at him, surprised. “Like that they love you, or that it feels good or something…”

“I guess not.” Woohyun shrugged. “I guess none of those girls even loved me anyways…”

Sunggyu frowned slightly. “Did you…love any of them?”

“The one night stands, the ex-girlfriends, or the friends with benefits?” Woohyun smirked.

“You’re disgusting.” Sunggyu’s expression soured. “You know, you’re very deceiving. One minute you’re all cute and adorable, and the next you’re a slime.”

“I’m not a slime.” Woohyun pouted. “And the aegyo is just for the cameras…”

“Yeah there’s the aegyo, but there’s other times when you’re just being yourself and it’s really too adorable.” Sunggyu grinned at the blush forming on Woohyun’s cheeks.

“I-I’m not really…” Woohyun looked down.

“Ah, could it be…” Sunggyu leaned closer. “That you’re only like that with me?”

Woohyun blushed and started to get up. “I-I don’t know…I-I should go shower—.” Suddenly Sunggyu grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him in for a hug. “Hyung? What’re you—?”

“Do you want to know what its like?” Sunggyu spoke softly in his ear. “When someone says nice things to you?”

Woohyun didn’t know why, but there was a lump forming in his throat, and his chest ached at Sunggyu’s words. He buried his face into Sunggyu’s chest, and clutched onto the back of Sunggyu’s shirt. “Y-Yes…” He mumbled, quietly.

Sunggyu smiled and the back of Woohyun’s head. “Woohyunnie, you’re so cute.” Woohyun whimpered slightly in response. “Y-You have an amazing body.”

Woohyun looked up at Sunggyu and grinned slightly, before nudging Sunggyu playfully.

“Shut up!”

“What?” Sunggyu frowned. “I-It’s true! Well…at least from what I’ve seen so far…you’re more ripped than I am…”

“But hyung is different.” Woohyun beamed. “You look amazing without muscles or stylish clothes or make up…all you have to do is wear sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, and you’re instantly lovable.”

Sunggyu blushed and shoved Woohyun lightly. “Jeez…it’s when you say things like that…”

“What?” Woohyun blinked. “It’s the truth though!”

Sunggyu smiled warmly, as he cupped Woohyun’s cheeks. “It really is too much you know?” Sunggyu sighed, before kissing Woohyun softly on the lips.

“Too much?” Woohyun grinned slightly. “But in a good way right?” Sunggyu hesitantly inched closer, causing Woohyun to land on his back, with Sunggyu straddling him.

“In the best way possible.” Sunggyu held Woohyun’s face, as he leaned in to kiss him again. He let his lips linger on Woohyun’s cheek for a moment, as his hands moved to Woohyun’s shirt.

“H-Hyung…”

“Is it ok?” Sunggyu asked quietly, as his fingers tenderly grazed Woohyun’s abdomen.

Woohyun nodded, before tugging on the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt, to pull him in so their lips could connect again. Sunggyu squeaked slightly, when he felt Woohyun’s hand slip under his t-shirt, but still leaned over to help get his shirt off easier. Woohyun gripped onto Sunggyu’s hips, and rolled over, so he was on top of him, as their kissing became more passionate.

“W-Woohyun…” Sunggyu breathed, as Woohyun trailed kisses down his neck. “Uh…y-you smell nice.”

“W-What?” Woohyun chuckled lightly, and stopped to look up at Sunggyu.

“I-I was just trying to find something nice to say.” Sunggyu mumbled, and averted his eyes. “Sorry, I-I’m not good at this kind of thing…”

“Thank you.” Woohyun smiled. “For trying hyung…that’s probably one of the nicest things that somebody’s said to me in this kind of situation.”

“Is it better than getting insults and curses?”

Woohyun nodded fervently. “It’s way better!” He grabbed Sunggyu’s hand and placed it over his chest. “Can’t you feel it hyung? Its all warm in my heart~.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “You should get used to that, because that’s all you’re getting from now on.”

Woohyun was beaming at that point, as he buried his nose in to Sunggyu’s chest. “I love you hyung!”

-----------------------------------------------

Ugh gross...sorry this chapter was just ew. So cheesy...And at the end they still didn't do it. But honestly I don't think they were ready.