Chapter 5

Debut Soon, Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 'Could you kiss me again?'

---

Taemin didn’t reply, but just looked at Kai blankly.

 ‘Could you kiss me again, p-please’ Kai repeated, his confidence wavering.

He blinked a few times, seeming to return to reality. ’What?!’ he shouted.

Kai sighed ‘I said could y-‘

‘I know what you said! But why?’

‘Because,’ Kai chose his words carefully ‘ I need to figure this out in my head Hyung. At the moment I don’t know what to think. My feelings are all over the place. I want us to kiss again because I need this. Please, Taemin-hyung, I need to sort out what I’m thinking.’ He stopped and drew his breath, nervously waiting for the reply.

‘Then...why don’t you kiss me.’

‘Huh?’

 ‘In all honesty Jongin, I don’t think I can work up the courage to kiss you again. So why don’t you try it, seeing as you need it so much.’ Taemin replied tiredly.

There was a long pause. ‘Okay’ said Kai, so quietly that it was barely a whisper. He closed his eyes and composed himself. Come on Jongin, you can do this he thought to himself. He shuffled around on the sofa so that they were both sitting up. He looked up at Taemin nervously.

‘Do it.’

He leans in closer, and so does Taemin in reaction. Not for the first time today, Kai felt extremely awkward. Their faces were now barely centimetres apart. Can I do this? he thought, can I really kiss him? He flickered his eyes up and saw that Taemin’s eyes were lowered.

‘Just do it Jongie, what do you have to regret?’ Taemin murmured without raising his eyes.

In a split second Kai had made his mind up. Taemin was right, what did he have to regret? Taemin had risked everything in order to be true to his feelings. In comparison to that, what was he risking, really?

Before he had a chance to change his mind, Kai pushed his lips against Taemin’s. As their lips collided Kai was filled with that warmth yet again and all rational thinking about trying to figure his feelings out left him. All he knew was that this felt amazing, and he didn’t want it to stop. Taemin moved to pull back but Kai slid his hand around to his nape and pulled him closer, refusing to let go of this feeling. Kai moved his hand to comb through Taemin’s hair and as he realised that the kiss was not ending any time soon he felt Taemin press into the kiss a little harder and both his arms s around Kai’s waist.

Kai was regrettably running out of breath. He knew he would have to end it soon, but he just didn’t want to. He began to pull away slowly f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter