Chapter 3

Debut Soon, Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai was jerked out of his thoughts when a loud voice shrieked ‘EXO-K! THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTE CALL! I REPEAT: EXO-K THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTE CALL!’ over the tannoy system.

‘Jongin-ah?’

Taemin was still sitting beside him, poking him to try and get his attention.

‘Ah sorry Hyung, I went into my own little world there.’

Taemin giggled. ‘That’s okay’ he said softly.

The nerves that he’d almost forgotten about since the appearance of Taemin began to creep up on him.

‘..Hyung?’ he asked gently, his eyes not leaving the floor ‘I’m scared.’

Taemin smiled and took Kai’s hand in his own ‘Don’t be.’

‘What if..what if I’m not what they expect me to be?’

‘I can guarantee you 100% that you will not be what they expect. You’ll be 100 times better, Jongin. They won’t know what hit them.’ Taemin leaned his head against Kai’s shoulder.

Kai laughed ‘I doubt it, but thank you anyway Taeminnie.’

‘Given up on calling me Noona now have you?’ Taemin smirked.

‘There’s no way you could be one of them. You’re much prettier than any of the noonas that I know.’ Kai said, earning him another smack on the shoulder as he began to sing ‘Noona neomu yeppeoooo!’

‘EXO-K! THIS IS YOUR 10 MINUTE CALL! I REPEAT: EXO-K THIS IS YOUR 10 MINUTE CALL!’

‘You should go back into the changing room for your group preparation. I’ll see you in a bit.’

‘…okay’ Kai said as they both got up to leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter