6

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

There was an odd sensation filling Sora up. It was indescribable what she felt. It was like her whole body was surging with the most amazing energy; it simply swept through her over and over again until it all came to an abrupt halt. A small whimper left her lips that were slightly swollen from all the lip biting she had done.

It wasn’t really like her to be having wet dreams about unnamed figures. Sora liked to believe that she was in control of her urges and hormones. She sat up, feeling very disorientated and sticky.

“I should turn off the heating” she reminded herself. By now she had forgotten everything that had happened a while ago with the falling books and the mysterious person in the door way (if that was even real or not). Like it was any other day, she went to have a shower to clean herself up; she felt so icky all over her body.

Kai his lips, leaning against the opposite wall of her bedroom closet where she now stood looking for some proper clothing. He almost groaned aloud, reliving the taste of her sweet nectar, and thoroughly analysing each and every sound and movement she made beneath him. It was definitely something he could get used to.

Though he wandered how long he could actually restrain himself and when he could have this opportunity again.

Would it be rude to simply pop in the bathroom? Kai thought to himself, smiling devilishly. What could possibly go wrong?

That thought was put on a hold. He felt his collar tug roughly and he was dragged through another loop hole in the middle of Sora’s bedroom. Chen looked at him with an annoyed look on his face. He had his eyebrow raised in disapproval.

They were in Sora’s apartment still, but it was run down. The walls had gaping holes in them where the bricks had been torn away from the actual structure. The walls still intact had the wallpaper burnt and peeling away, some pieces fluttering in the humid wind. Chen stood on the weathered carpet, arms flexed and crossed over his broad chest.

“Kai.” He greeted sternly. Kai looked at him nervously, flashing him a breathtaking smile, “Chen my man!”

Chen clicked his tongue and raised an eyebrow, “Why haven’t you checked in with me yet?”

He was complaining about Kai not coming to Hell like he usually did around the morning. It was the only way to know that Kai hadn’t tried to escape into the real world and stay there for good. There was unwritten law that forbade all demons from entering Earth for prolonged periods of time.

As per usual, Kai was laidback and smirking arrogantly, “I just got carried away I guess”

Chen scoffed. “Don’t give me that rubbish. I know you Kai. If you end up the girl or something, I’m not getting you out of trouble again.” He warned.

Kai shrugged. “It won’t be ”

Chen gave him another severe look of disapproval. “Please Kai. Demons here have been searching for The Four for centuries. If word gets out that you found the last one then you know you’re screwed” he said in a very low voice, making sure the two boys were the only people around.

“Have a bit of faith in me” Kai reassured, pretending to be a bit insulted at the face that Chen didn’t trust him too much; though he didn’t exactly blame him.

And with that, Kai decided to end the conversation and warp back into reality once more. Sora was out of the shower by now, fully clothed and drying her hair. Kai groaned in annoyance, cursing Chen in his head for being such an opportunity thief.

A knock from the front door resounded through the apartment. Sora’s face perked up in slight confusion. She placed are towel down flatly on the radiator and walked towards the door. The heels of her feet raised off of the ground, tip toeing to look through the peep hole. A smile formed on her face as she took a step back to get the door open.

“Sumin!” Sora cheered as she enveloped her friend in her welcoming arms. Sumin smiled brightly at her, tightly holding her best friend before letting go of her again.

The two girls soon settled in the living room, with cups of hot beverages and cake. They chatted away, catching up on each other’s lives.

Kai rolled his eyes, annoyed at the fact that he and Sora were not alone and also at the fact the two girls would not keep their mouths shut. A devious smile came across his lips.

Sora’s ears perked up when she the microwave in the kitchen turn on by itself. Sumin’s head turned towards the low humming the machine made.

“Erm, is that your microwave?” Sumin asked. Sora slowly stood up, feeling a bit disturbed and stepped towards the kitchen.

“Er... it sometimes goes off by itself” Sora lied. She didn’t want to freak her friend out.

Step by step, her feet took her to the entrance of the kitchen. Cautiously, she looked in through the door frame. Her eyes wandered frantically across every crook and crevice to reveal an explanation. Sighing out, she stormed over to the microwave and turned the contraption off.

“What the hell is going on?” She whispered to herself. As she took her hand off the microwave, a small zap of electricity shot through her hand. Sora yelped out in surprise, retracting her hand and cradling it against her chest.

“Sora! Are you okay?” an alarmed Sumin came through to the kitchen.

“Yeah...” Sora replied hesitantly. “Actually, I’m getting a bit tired”

“Oh! Okay, I’ll let you rest then. Call me later okay” Sumin said tenderly. As Sora’s friend left, she could tell that something was looking at her, staring at her intently. It made her stomach stir in the most uncomfortable manner.

The moment the front door shut, she turned around, as if expecting to catch someone in the act. But there was nothing but emptiness.

“Hello?” Sora said in a small voice. As crazy as she felt, she knew something was with her at that very moment. She could feel it.

“Show yourself for god’s sake instead hiding” she taunted. Kai snorted loudly, making Sora’s head snap in the direction of the noise.

“Was that you?” She voiced out once again. “Stop being a coward and show yourself to me”

Kai was beginning to feel even more irritated. He wasn’t a coward. He was anything but that! Sora was getting on his last nerve with all the insults she kept throwing. just wouldn’t shut.

Tension kept building up in his chest and it tightened more and more. The frown on his face became deeper and his clenched fists were whitening his knuckled.

Then a burst came through. All the light went out with a small popping sound. Sora gasped loudly, consumed in total darkness. Her eyes darted here and there to find something familiar but there was nothing.

And there it was.

Harsh, hot breathing radiating her neck.